|The contents of this article contains information copied directly from Bulbapedia that should be changed as soon as possible.|
|Zigzagoon is not from Fantendo. However, this article may include related fan ideas.
These external sources may have official, more accurate information:
This article is free to edit. Please follow the article standards and respect good-faith contributions.
|Category||Tiny Raccoon Pokémon|
|National Dex Nr.||#263|
|Hoenn Dex Nr.||#012|
|First Appearance||Pokémon Ruby and Sapphire|
|Latest Appearance||Pokémon Sun and Moon|
|Ability/ies||Pickup, Gluttony |
(Hidden: Quick Feet)
|Average Weight||38.6 lbs.|
Zigzagoon (Japanese: ジグザグマ Jiguzaguma) is a Normal-type Pokémon.
It evolves into Linoone starting at level 20.
Zigzagoon is a raccoon-like, quadruped Pokémon with bristly, zigzag-patterned fur. It has stripes formed by alternating layers of cream and brown fur. It has a brown head with spiky ears and a black nose. A black, mask pattern surrounds its brown eyes. The upper half of its mouth is jagged, and when it is open, there are two pointed teeth in its lower jaw. Its feet have three claws and pink paw pads. Its forefeet are cream-colored, but the hind feet are brown. Its brush tail is spiky and bristly.
Zigzagoon is abundantly curious, as it wanders restlessly back and forth while rubbing its nose to the ground in search of something. It rubs its bristly back hair against trees to mark its territory, and plays dead to fool opponents in battle. Zigzagoon is found commonly in grassy fields.
- Zigzagoon is one of the two Pokémon left out of the Hoenn Pokérap; the other is Relicanth.
- A Shiny Zigzagoon was given to games from an interactive demo to fix the Berry Glitch.
- Due to this being available for over three years in North America, Zigzagoon has the honor of having the longest event.
- Zigzagoon has the same Hoenn Pokédex and Central Kalos Pokédex numbers.
- A Zigzagoon can be seen in the Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire Introduction Animation.
← #262: Mightyena
#264: Linoone →