This page is for Zero Suit Samus in Super Smash Bros. Global Apocalypse ONLY. Do NOT edit this page unless you are given permission to do so.
Zero Suit Samus is Samus without her Power Suit, in her Zero Suit.
|Zero Suit Samus|
|Intergalactic Bounty Hunter.|
Samus is covered completely from neck to toe in a form fitting blue suit, with a pink sensory array in her back. Her long blonde hair is tied back into a ponytail. She is more agile and quick without her Power Suit. She is also less heavily armed, armed only with a Paralyzer, an emergency pistol which can transform into a plasma whip.
Unlike her appearance in Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Zero Suit's Samus's look is based on her appearance in Metroid Other M.
Zero Suit Samus starts off with a huge advantage. She has readily throwable projectiles which deal great knockback. She can dash quickly, crawl, wall jump and decent air speed. She is very fast, flexible, agile but her attacks are rather week on the ground. Her Side Special Move has great knockback and is one of her most powerful moves. Her Down Special, Flip Jump, allows her to recovery easily and perform multiple combos in the air. Her Smash attacks do not deal much damage or knockback but instead, they can paralyze opponents, making it easier for her to attack them with other of her attacks.
- Neutral Attack - Palm strike, pistol whip, hip thrust. 10%
- Side Tilt - Swipes with her plasma whip. 8%
- Up Tilt - Does handstand-spilts while spinning in place, legs moving up vertically. 12%
- Down Tilt - A prone leg sweep. 6%
- Dash Attack - Leps off the ground, leg extended horizontally while travelling forward a bit. 7%
- Side Smash - Slashes forward with the whip. Poor knockback but decent damage. 15% (if fully charged)
- Up Smash - Raises her arms above her head holding them together, then forcefully seperates them to the left and right sides of her body. Great knockback if sweetspoted. 22% (if fully charged)
- Down Smash - Aims down and shoots with her paralyzer gun in front of her, causing a lightning effect. Decent damage but delayed knockback. However, it gives her the opportunity to perform a combo more easily. 18% (if fully charged)
- Ledge Attack - Delivers a kick. 6%
- Floor Attack (face-up) - Spins around with her plasma whip covering her. 5%
- Floor Attack (face-down) - Same as Up Tilt. 6%
- Floor Attack (sitting) - Swipes her plasma whip in front of her, then behind her. 7%
- Neutral Aerial - Spins the whip around her body. 10%
- Forward Aerial - Two forward kicks. 14%
- Back Aerial - Swipes her whip behind her. 8%
- Up Aerial - Flip kicks both legs above her head. 10%
- Down Aerial - Stalls momentarilly in midair, then shoots down diagonally. 8%
Grabs & Throws
- Pummel - Knees the victim. 2%
- Forward Throw - Hits opponent forward with gun. 4%
- Back Throw - Paralyzes opponent with the whip, then kicks him. 10%
- Up Throw - Flips into the air, then kicks opponent. 10%
- Down Throw - Slams opponent on the ground, then stomps him. 7%
|Zero Suit Samus's Special Moves|
|Side Special||Plasma Whip|
|Up Special||Plasma Wire|
|Down Special||Flip Jump|
|Final Smash||Power Suit Samus|
- Up - Throws her gun into the air, spins and catches it behind her and says "Is that all?".
- Side - Activates her whip, flicks it and says "Try me".
- Down - Spins multiple times quickly on one foot, twirling her plasma around her while saying "You're mine".
- Twirls her gun on one finger.
- Takes a defensive position and looks on both sides.
Her armor breaks and appears from within it.
- Backflips to the screen.
- Side kick flex.
- Slashes with her whip and says "Be still".
Claps to the winner.
- Zero Suit Samus's design has also been changed. Her design is based off of her appearance in Metroid Other M.