The New Fantendoverse is a complicated system, a labyrinth of time. That's why there's a timeline page.
This will probably be updated often.
Character Ages can be found here.
What are Phases, how do they work?
So a Phase in the New Fantendoverse timeline simply means a segment of titles in the timeline that relate to a bigger theme or were made in real time around a certain period of time. Phase 1, for example, is Origin stories, so all these titles more or less correspond to that theme. They were also made around the time that the universe had started up.
Phases don't necessarily correspond to the chronological time in the Fantendoverse. For example, events taking place billions of years could be in Phase 1 or could appear in Phase 3. It has more to do with how it related to the stories contained within the Phases themselves. Due to Timeline overwriting that happens in some of the far-future stories or how the past relates to the present, it makes somewhat more sense to bunch them into phases as opposed to trying to line everything linearly. It seems somewhat confusing at first, but the concept will become easier to understand when each phase is explained.
Contains all titles taking place up until Fantendo Now Season 1's finale Prom Night. All events here take place from Shattered to 2016. The most important titles are bolded in terms of the timeline, as it sets sort of real-time period most of these titles were written in and how they relate to the stories all told here.
The theme of Phase 1 is origins and goes over several of the main members of the Fantendoverse and their backgrounds, as well as the universe itself. Phase 1 sets up several events for what becomes Phase 2, and Prom Night as the closer to it due to it being the season finale of Fantendo Now season 1 as well as marking a huge change for one key character. After this point, everything basically after it takes place in Phase 2.
- Fantendo Smash Bros. Shattered (Universe is created, the Threat declares war.) (Year ???? BC)
- City of Flames (White Goddess attempts to stop a comet from hitting her planet. The sun is created.) (Year ???? BC)
- Fantendo - Turning Point: Season 1 (Private Investigator and WW2 veteran Vincent Lewis fights crime in New York City in 1949 while encountering a secret organization known as Revolution.) (Year: 1949 AD)
- Paintverse - Psychal Pentimento (Taken to the Paintverse against his will, Sketch becomes the hero of the planet of Artizz) (Year: 2011 AD)
- Fissure (2014) (Unten attempts to stop Doomulus Grime.) (Year: 2011 AD)
- Underground (2014) (Unten deals with Boare, Netnu, Sia, and his own self doubt while trying to stop Doomulus Grime.) (Year 2012 AD)
- Paintverse - Into the Spirit Realm (Year: 2013 AD)
- Dark Woods III: The Plague Returns (The Enemy request Ashley to revive Plague Master, Hein and the others get word of the Dark Wood's downfall) (Year 2014 AD)
- GHOST SMILE (Smile attempts to stop the evil Mythic from wreaking havoc across the multiverse) (Year 2014 AD)
- Magma Sentinels (King Ash, Birnstone, and Graveltone go adventuring across the Bermuda after noticing strange attacks by one of The Threat's troops, which had just crash landed a few days ago) (Year 2015 AD, happening during Tragedy.
- Overclocked (Scratch Kat, Lub Lub, and Dawg are forced out of stasis as their autopiloted ship flies directly into a pocket dimension inhabited by a fiendish trickster. After the game's events, the three return to their stasis pods with Pogo secretly tailing them.) (Year 2015 AD)
- Tragedy (2015) (Unten, Zerita, and Mioda attempt to stop Doomulus Grime but don't. Unten escapes Zeon thinking his friends are dead.) (Year 2015 AD)
- Paintverse - Abstract Heart (Year: 2015 AD)
- Fantendo - Genesis (Unten lands on Earth and 3.14 goes to space.) (Year 2015 AD)
- Strafe: Warzones (Strafe, Leah, and X-Ray fight cannibals and Strafe's father in a journey of self-discovery.) (Year 2015 AD, happening during Genesis)
- Dark Woods: Hollow Remnants/Volume 1 (Hein and Ligeia uncover their roots with the Dark Woods) (Year 2015 AD, after everything above and overlapping till Labyrinth)
- Fantendo - Meltdown (King Ash and Aran go to stop a Magma Sentinel invasion and get tied up in a larger plot involving one of the Threat's forgotten mooks.) (Year 2015 AD, happening during Genesis)
- Costume Party (Flannel & Felt go to retrieve the stolen treasures from bandits) (Year: 2015 AD)
- Resurgence (Volt traverses the mysterious cathedral and learns about his past.) (Year 2015 AD; could take place before, during, or after Genesis.)
- Thorn: No Man's Land (Thorn returns home before leaving to fight the Benefactors.) (Year 2015 AD; could take place before, during, or after Genesis.)
- GHOST SMILE II (Smile is called back by the Spirit Council to stop Order from unlocking the Chaos Universe) (Year 2015 AD)
- Wasteland Warriors (The Wasteland Warriors undertake a bunch of missions.) (Year 2015 AD, happening just after Genesis)
- Fantendo - Showcase/Volume 1: Issue 6 (Logia's debut.) (Year 2015 AD, happening just after Genesis)
- Fantendo - Misfits (Half of Season 1) (Follows Aran Leverletto, Melissa Dust, and Firball as they group together in a team made without government help. They usually take on the smaller courses, but old enemies return.) (Year 2015 AD, happening after Genesis, during Fantendo - Gaiden)
- Fantendo - Gaiden: Season 1 (Follows Squad-410 of F.A.N.T as they investigate various supernatural threats and objects, teaming up with other Fantendo characters along the way. They seem independent, but things are not what they seem.) (Year 2015 AD, happening just after Genesis)
- Terror Terry (Terry and co. try to escape from Svarga and more is learned about Avirl's interest in Unten) (Year: 2015 AD)
- Fantendo - Small Time/Volume 1: Issue 1 (Skett meets Carter's parents.) (Year 2015 AD, happening shortly after Gaiden)
- Fantendo Now: Season 1 (Unten, Strafe, Rachel, PalmMan, Leah, and new character Sakeena Kamel go through all kinds of things.) (Timeline dates listed below)
- Fantendo: Syndicate of Sins (A group of heroes travels to Skærsilden to find The Keeper and defeat the Seven Princes of Hell) (Year: 2015 AD)
- Dark Woods IV: Descend (The Threat sends Eight to take over Dark Woods, Hein and Plague Master team up) (Year: 2016 AD, two years after The Plague Returns)
- Prom Night (Leah and X-Ray get together at the cost of the happiness of others.) (Year: Spring 2016 AD)
- Aura's Junkyard (Year: April 2018)
Generally marked by titles coming after Prom Night, with Fantendo Sports Resort considered the start of the Phase 2 and titles created in the timeline up until Fantendo Smash Bros. Victory. This is considered the bulk of The Threat Arc, although this arc began in Phase 1 but wasn't the primary focus.
- Fantendo Sports Resort (Year: June 2018)
- Superstition (Year: July 2018)
- The Coffin Year (Rubelline, Rachel, Crow, and Izuka take down some vampire hunters.) (Year: January 2019 AD)
- Lamenter Til' I Die (Reten and others enter the Fantendoverse. Neotendoverse gets blown up) (Year: June 2019 AD)
- Fantendo Smash Bros. Victory (The final battle with the Threat. There is way too much to cover in a simple summary.) (Year: December 2019 AD)
Any projects after Fantendo Smash Bros. Victory. Although Plum: Dead World is the first project to take place in this phase its storyline really starts with Fantendo - Zenith. This is the beginning of the Doomuli Arc.
- Interviews with the Victorious (December 23rd to December 24th, 2019 AD)
- Blood Moon (January 2020 AD)
- Plum: Dead World (Reten makes new allies and attempts to fight god.) (Year: January 2020 AD, not accounting for time-travel and interdimensional bullshit.)
- Fantendo Smash Bros. Omega (Mynis deals with some stuff in his home turf.) (Year: January 2020 AD in New Prime time, January 2016 AD in Omega Prime time)
- Syande - Waste Your Hate (February 7th to February 14th 2020)
- Misfits - Deadeye (February 2020)
- The Uncanny Adventures of Sunfire (February 2020)
- Just Like Old Friends (March 2020)
- Aura's Chains (March 2020)
- Stand Out Stories (April 13th - April 14th, 2020)
- Happy Birthday, Unten! (April 18th, 2020)
- One-Hit Wonder (April 2020)
- Rendered NULL (May 2020)
- Truth and Train (May 2020)
- Vertigo (May 2020)
- Pink Lemonade (May 2020, runs concurrent with Summer Dayz at one point)
- Trails of Former Glory (May 7th to August 10th 2020)
- Check-In: Melissa Dust (Late May 2020)
- Summer Dayz (Early June 2020)
- Fallen Crusade (Early June 2020)
- Horizonz (Early June 2020)
- Fantendo - Zenith (June 2020)
- Dissecting Sarah (July 1st to July 7th, 2020)
- World Tournament (July 7th, 2020)
- U-Day! (Nebuel returns for a second game.) (July 17th, 2020)
- Quartz, Reten, Makara, and Wormgar break into the Other's fortress in the Wasteland to use the User Crystals. (July 17th, 2020)
- Trip to uHive (July 24, 2020)
- Ghost Story (July 30th, 2020)
- Fantendo - Doomed (July 31st - August 1st 2020)
- Nebuel returns for a third game (October 28th, 2020)