- 1 Archives
- 2 hey
- 3 Chat
- 4 Tetri
- 5 hey
- 6 Cleanup
- 7 I want my account banned
- 8 Please
- 9 Secret Santa
- 10 RE:Secret Santa
- 11 I need to report someone.
- 12 hey
- 13 Hello. A question about page deletion. Tell me, please...
- 14 Delete Page
- 15 um, hello. i would like to say/ask 2 things please.
- 16 Oh! And 1 more thing!
- 17 Company
- 18 hey
- 19 My Request to delete my blog.
- 20 Rewrite on My Article
- 21 Re:Re:Speedy Rewrite
- 22 page making
- 23 Retirement from Fantendo
- 24 New Blog
- 25 Introduction
- 26 hey
- 27 my smash bros moveset
- 28 Streak Question 3
- 29 Thank You
- 30 Nintendo Gals: Smash Tag Rumble
- 31 Delete my blog
- 32 YES!
- 33 Hey Pyrostar.
- 34 Official pokemonkart
- 35 I stopped doing bad stuff
- 36 Future blogs/blogposts
- 37 2 things from your friendly Playmobil fan, SonicFan404...
- 38 I would
- 39 your game ideas
- 40 On Paradigm and Conatus spirits
- 41 Yo, Pyra!
- 42 Yo Pyra...
- 43 On Pubble moveset
- 44 About the Mighty No. 9 2 Article you made way back then
- 45 Kotomo Fangame Direct's releasing today. One question.
- 46 Dear ValkyriePyra
- 47 Kotomo Beyond Update
- 48 Tomorrow
- 49 Brock
- 50 Status Update Notice
- 51 Ban me plz thx
- 52 Happy Birthday!
- 53 Progress Update!
- 54 Changing the Birthday Gift...
- 55 hey pyra
- 56 Adding backgrounds
- 57 Kotomo Beyond Progress Update
- 58 Hi
- 59 dar N
- 60 Yet Another Kotomo Beyond Progess Update
- 61 Why did you refer to Diva Non Conforme as "racist"?
- 62 Sysop Approval Request
- 63 Yo yo!
- 64 A need character art and a title art, stat!
- 65 Give me some new characters for my new game
- 66 Regarding a Featured Article Nomination
- 67 And here Butter goes with yet another talk page section...
- 68 Pyra.
- 69 WHY REMOVE CLASSIC EDITOR
- 70 Regarding Fortresses of Light
- 71 Issue with Pyro Enterprizes page
- 72 hi i am back
- 73 Continued Issues with Pyro Enterprises Page
hey! how have yah been? hooe yorue well. i was wondering if i could inckude some crestseeker stuff in a future project? its gonna be a non cnaon thing and itd a while away if i even do it but just asking. .scatteredreams (talk) 13:02, November 1, 2018 (UTC)
Would you be able to delete
https://fantendo.wikia.com/wiki/Super_Smash_Bros_Infinite please? It's an old one and i'd like to just delete it and remake it if that's allowed? I remade it here: https://fantendo.wikia.com/wiki/Super_Smash_Bros_%E2%88%9E Thanks so much if you can do this! BatWolfGaming (talk) 16:58, November 14, 2018 (UTC)
https://fantendo.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:1469222?useskin=oasis could you lock this thread? thank you for your time
Could you, please, also take care for this? https://fantendo.wikia.com/wiki/Special:BrokenRedirects It seems like this wiki never had a cleanup.tehSmile (talk) 15:10, November 26, 2018 (UTC)
I want my account banned
I no longer believe I am welcome here. I don’t want to access my BiggestKirbyFanEver1994 account ever again. I know you might think I’m being too hard on myself, but with every idea I submit, every decision I make, people on this site always judge me unfairly. They’d always think I’m weird or have “fetishes”, but I am just trying to come up with unique ideas that have never been made before. Normally, when I look at other people’s ideas, they stay more traditional, as if Nintendo themselves made them, but I would regularly desire to break tradition and stand out. I feel like I’ve indeed accomplished just that, but for all the wrong reasons.
Now, I need to be honest: I’m not ashamed of being me. I’m not ashamed with all the ideas I have made. I AM ashamed, however, that no one else is like me, and that’s a bad thing. Only I can make ideas such as a Sonic x Sesame Street crossover, and only I can regularly submit ideas related to Thomas the Tank Engine. Hell, I think I’m the only one to make game ideas involving Kirby transforming into a girl. Literally NO ONE on Fantendo is like that, ever, and I always shown that I’m not afraid to be that person, but lately I started being more and more cautious about what I submit to the point where I simply cannot continue contritendo themselves would have made it.buting to this site anymore out of fear of gaining nothing but more controversy.
The only thing left to do is to ask to have my account banned. That way, I won’t ever have to bother “normal” people with “normal” beliefs and opinions. I’m on the other hand am mentally retarded (autism), and right now I feel like retarded people should not allowed on Fantendo.
So, for the sake of others, please ban my account! I’ll take my talent elsewhere, this time for good. It’s finally clear to me Fantendo is NOT for me.
If you can’t ban my account, then at least find someone who will.
can you undelete my page Fandom Fighters. I really liked my page. I spent a lot of time on it.
Athena gave me the OK to send my Secret Santa gift early. So, here's a propaganda poster of Katarina Omegance! Enjoy!!
i made a fera :>
I need to report someone.
Hello. I need to report user Yveltalyyvetal, for cursing in the chat room. Bye! i veg out 444 22:19, January 8, 2019 (UTC)
Hello. A question about page deletion. Tell me, please...
Do you check marked pages before deleting them? They get deleted too quickly, like, one page per second. If you delete them all with a bot without even reading, a vandal could use it to make you delete a good page.--tehSmile (talk) 14:34, February 1, 2019 (UTC)
Hey, You can delete my page Super Smash Bros. 4Ever, is because i'm retire from this wiki
Call Me Gabriel----
WHY DID YOU DELETE TWO OF MY PAGES!?!?????!?
um, hello. i would like to say/ask 2 things please.
Um, hello. My Username is Ivegout444. I'm the same person who told you about the user who was cursing in the chat room (if you remember...). Anyway, I was wondering, how do I become a Promoted User? Like, how do I become a Sysop or an Admin? I'm just wondering, that's all. And, I suggested a Sysop approval on the Sysop request page, and I really want you to check it out please. I'm only here for these 2 things. Please leave your answer to my Promoted User question on my Talk Page. Thank you. I veg out 444 11:15, February 8, 2019 (UTC)
Oh! And 1 more thing!
Sorry! Just one more thing. I forgot to add this in my last message, but, I was wondering if you knew anyone who can teach me to create images on Windows 10. If you do, please leave them on my Talk Page. Thank you! I veg out 444 11:29, February 8, 2019 (UTC)
Hey Pyrostar, are there any requirements/rules to have/follow before you start a company? or can you just make one.
My Request to delete my blog.
Hello, Admin. Please delete my blog there.
Blaze the Cat Fan 06:54, March 26, 2019 (UTC)
Rewrite on My Article
A Template has been added to this article, and I'm wondering if it can be removed now, I feel like a butthole removing things that was added by Administrators, so that's why I'm asking you.
Thanks for your response, I just wanted to ask what part of the Fantendo Standards it didn't match.
hello! i want to know something, this might be a dumb thing i want to know because i have felling the answer is right in front of my face but, are you alowed to make a page no matter how long you have been on the wiki?
Retirement from Fantendo
Sorry of my inactivity but i have school and work on the spanish Fantendo Ideal Donkey Kong (idk)
Can you delete all my comments and answers from anything from Fantendo i made, this is because i'am retire from this wiki per second time, but in this time, is a real retire, not an inactivity, please?
Me llamo Gabriel, te estoy viendo 00:25, April 17, 2019 (UTC)
Ok, 2 things, 1: I want to sign on the friend section of your profile page. And 2: I have written a Blog for a request to be a member of the staff, and I would really like it, if you checked it out. Peace, i'm out! i veg out 444 17:25, April 19, 2019 (UTC)
Edit: Okay, whoever is editing my message, PLEASE STOP!! I would never say things like that, much less curse! Do it again, and I'll report you! And don't think I'm kidding.
Hey! My name is Atvelonis, and I'm the Fandom Wiki Manager for Fantendo as well as an admin on Elder Scrolls. I'm here to help you and the wider community with whatever you need, and act as a liaison between you and Fandom Staff. If you ever have any questions or issues related to the wiki, its features (editing, templates, bots, etc.), or whatever else, feel free to reach out to me on my talk page or on Discord (Atvelonis#9495) and I can help out! —Atvelonis (talk) 21:03, May 2, 2019 (UTC)
Can I use the fighting game idea you put on Athena's Dreamcloud thingo?
my smash bros moveset
i would like to share with you my moveset for the Freezeflame galaxy just to show you what ideas i have for my game.
- Neutral B: Icy Chunk, The peak of freezeflame will glow white then form a chunk of ice and launch it at the opponents at an ark, the chunk of ice can spike off stage and does around 23% damage when hitting the sweet spot.
- Side B: Lava Filled Moon, The brown and red moon floating above the ice planet will land on the stage and start rolling and spewing out lava and fire but if an opponent is hit by the moon they will be burried and take around 42% damage.
- Down B: FrostBurn Shield, Freezeflame will take a flat planet that has both fire and ice on it and block with it but if you hit down b again it will switch sides The lava side will do around 5-10% everytime you hit it and the ice side will do around 3% but will instantly freeze you if you hit it.
- Up B: Sheer Cold Updraft, freezeflame will start to rise up and cause a extremly cold updraft to form this attack will cause anyone to be frozen and cause an equal 50% damage and while freezeflame is using this recovery it has super armor.
- Final Smash: Hot and Cold Colide, freezeflame galaxy will hop into the background and regain its full size and start pelting the stage with massive icebergs and flaming hot meteors then ending off with a massive burst of Lava finishing the job, this final smash will do 23-90% damage if your not careful.
Thx for looking at my moveset i just want to show you one of my ideas to give you a basis on where my game is going
have a nice day.
Streak Question 3
It is I! Been a while since I left a message asking about Streak. You said that you didn't think you were going to continue it, and if you're certain you don't want it anymore, may I have it? If you've changed your mind, that's fine.
Thanks! Also, should it still be kept in the Pyroverse?
huh. That's weird. Alright, I'll figure something out. Thanks for letting me know! Mirai Moon 00:45, October 3, 2019 (UTC)
Nintendo Gals: Smash Tag Rumble
Hey! Why did you deleted Nintendo Gals: Smash Tag Rumble!? I was planning to keep editing it soon or later!
Delete my blog
Please delete this blog for me please? User blog:CopyDrive/VOTE FOR THE FINAL OF BLACK PROJECT
Thanks for deleting ROBLOX (tv series) and ROBLOX (tv series) Episodes because they are unrelated.
LETS GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO EVERYONE!!!!!!!! -AngryBirdy9001 (talk) 06:47, December 3, 2019 (UTC)
please i am verry sorry why did you remove that
After seeing that Darth Phazon came up with Visarian Vanillite via your help, maybe... I can get your help.
Lately I've pitched an idea of a new type being Clean; basically a type not just reserved for cleaning equipment but also healing and lifestyle. However, I have no good idea on what it should beat. I do have some pitched ideas though, such as it beating Ground (cleaning up dirt) and Dark (back in the past, brooms were also a holy instrument). However, I'm not exactly sure what the weakness chart should be. Got any idea?
For now, let's just stick to the canon types. Page if you want. Feel free to also give me suggestions on some I should add.
Is it possible if you can revive it or if there is a way I can copy and paste everything from the page you deleted? I need to continue it please.
I stopped doing bad stuff
Well, your in luck. why? because I quit doing bad stuff, I quit blogs because I got bored of it, and I will do other stuff besides make dumb blogs. here's why I stopped making blogs.
Just a small question...
May I have permission to use Pubble?
2 things from your friendly Playmobil fan, SonicFan404...
Okay, so 2 things. One, I am basically impressed that I am finally leaving a message on your talk page. And two, I'll be starting a blog soon, so if anyone's willing to join, they can stop by my account to join my blog!
That's all for now. Thank you and enjoy your time!
your game ideas
On Paradigm and Conatus spirits
I'm planning a Kotomo game that introduces a new species of creatures called Kutekina. I'm planning to release it on Kotomo's 1st anniversary. Regarding Kutekinas, they're basically the opposite of Kotomo, but not too generic. More info when I set it up. But what I'm asking for, for safety precaution measures...
Can I make it??? I mean Kotomo is free to contribute to???
Soooooo I'm planning a direct related to my Kotomo fangame I'm producing. If you're wondering, yes it's the same fangame, if you also wondering, no I didn't remove Kutekina since it's a mechanic I'd consider unique. Now (some of) the details regarding it (note that you shouldn't reveal these details to anyone):
- Art created by SarancthaTFFM since he's better at art than me. I'm planning for the art style to be faithful to the original Kotomo (and your normal art style) so to sum up: I'm gonna have to help him draw like that. He's on radio silence but once he gets off of radio silence I'll try and get him workin' on some of the art.
- I'm giving credit to Samtendo09 for tons of things. TONS.
- I am trying to differentiate Kutekina from Kotomo as much as possible. I can confirm they don't have a weakness chart but their types are actually traits which enhance some of their abilities (credit to Samtendo09 for inspiration).
- I'm gonna set up direct plans and there is a poll with a hidden meaning: determining what V-Kotomo I show off. I was planning for it to also be what Local Variants I show off but I changed my mind.
- New Kotomo, including:
- Pathelpha, a pre-advancement of Wolveraze (Mythic)
- Tynchuine, an advancement of Moskemo (Bug/Wind)
- Cosee line (Plant/Bug)
- Nixgel line (Ice/Sparkle)
- K070 (Digital/Wind). That's actually just a protodrake. If Protodrake isn't free-to-use then I'm not including it.
- Forkity line (Flame/Mythic)
- Local Variant lines I'm planning, credit to Samtendo09 for this idea. I'm not gonna include too much spoilers when telling you this so I'm not go into details about their advancements but I can confirm they're not Regional Forms, more like Habitual Forms. (Some) They are:
- Dashash Frosky (Water/Flame)
- Unon Shamini (Magic/Shadow)
- Dojo Geklo (Melee)
- Spirepond Beebox (Shadow)
- Speaking of Nixgel, Sparkle's a new type I've made up; that's basically like Fairy from Pokémon but better in some way.
- I may make new special types.
So once you respond... well I'm postin' the blog saying that I'm plannin' a direct, though I'm pretty nervous about how it turns up. Oh, and this is for you.
On Pubble moveset
About the Mighty No. 9 2 Article you made way back then
Hey! I'm pretty new to Fantendo, and I noticed that the page, Mighty No. 9 2, (https://fantendo.fandom.com/wiki/Mighty_No._9_2_(tentative_title) ) hasn't been completed ever since its creation (presumably at least two years ago). Would you mind if I tried to complete it and add some of my own stuff in it? I know Mighty No. 9 was a laughingstock ever since its release, but I've been intrigued with it ever since I looked into it a few days ago. I hope that my request isn't too much! Yanmega68 (talk) 08:51, June 15, 2020 (UTC)
Kotomo Fangame Direct's releasing today. One question.
Before I get ready to release the Kotomo fangame direct is Protodrake free-to-use? Thank you.
I've come to inform you of my progress on my page Super Mario 64: The Cappy Sequel. If you remember, last year in November (I think), you took my Sysop approval request for my page, but, sadly, it was denied, and I can't blame you. It was nowhere near the halfway mark on the completion spectrum, and, now that I think back on it, I realize that putting the page up for Sysop approval was extremely dumb, considering the state of the page. I recently took a hiatus on writing the page, that was kinda long. But, during the break, I was able to work on a few more pages, and come up with new game ideas. I was able to finally create the page that started my account in the first place, Super Mario Odyssey: The Movie & Super Mario Odyssey: The Movie/Transcript, both pages still in the works, but they're technically finished.
I recently noticed that, when writing the page downstairs, I always got noise from outside, the Living Room, and the Kitchen, and discovered that, by working in the sweet silence, and comfort of my bedroom, I've been able to make more progress then ever before! And I noticed that your verdict mentioned that I save the story line and character tables. I've done just that, but, I've been rewriting the story in a new way, it's still the same, a couple changes, but they're not too noticeable. I've just formatted it differently. The character tables are still exactly the same, tho. Just a few grammatical edits. I've also created an imaginary deadline for my page, hoping that it'll make me work on it more, and so far, it has. I just want to say that, from here until it's finished, I'll be updating this for the completion status on the game page. Currently, the status is 10.8% completed.
But, when it is finished, I want you to be the first to read it. It'll probably take about a week or so, or maybe a few days. I'm hoping for the latter. Also, do you know any Mario Kart 8 Modding communities on Discord? Let me know.
I'll keep you updated!
From, Ivegout444 21:23, June 22, 2020 (CDT)
Kotomo Beyond Update
Ey Pyra it's me Yokai. Just an update.
- Plannin' the page.
- I will probably add two DLCs when I finish the base game; each DLC adds one new type to play around with and one new trait to play around with. And of course new Kotomo and Kutekina.
- NEW KOTOMO/KUTEKINA
- Ruflinch (Melee): Direct pull from my old Pokémon game based off of the rufous thrush. Evolves into Thrusher (Melee/Wind), appears in Dashash Mountain.
- Snhappy (Sparkle/Digital): Based off of camera girls and tourists, appears in Rarcian Fontaine. Dunno what else.
- Twaice (Magic/Ice): Based off of Snoble from Pokemon Anima, Twaice is a pretty romantic Kotomo. but can't since it looks pretty... unfashioned. Advances into Blizerek that's more fashionable, dunno how though.
- Lumicide (Blood/Undead): A Kutekina with bad memories of the past of humans ignoring it and even hurting it, so bad that it basically decides to hurt them back by convincing them. Based off of itsuki, inspiration is My R (name origin for Lumicide is from lumine and suicide, lumine becasue shine). Klutsflop takes more drastic measures to harm people by just straight up possessing people into hurting themselves, going as far as to injure them.
- Damagrill (Noise): Opposite of Synax. Via the frills on its head, it can spread lies and rumors and use it as a weapon. Rumassip basically can remember anything it hears and spread it out and are really stealth, while Defacuos (Noise/Blood) goes out to destroy literally anyone's earlobes who were to try and stop it. I forgot Defacous's pun, deface and atrocious maybe?
- Paimii (Purge): Based off of a literal paywall and nurikabe. Paimii asks for money so it'll move out of the way, but it turns out you'll have to basically give it all its money; punch it instead. It goes downhill from here to the point where it's basically 2K Games as a Kotomo; Paikabe can extends its size and block stuff along with hijack games to put paywalls on everything (though it can only go up to $9.99 dollars) while Paituplai (Purge/Pocket)... let's just say it basically just is unmovable unless you pay money and can hijack consoles to make everything cost a ridiculous amount of dollars. Moving (in a video game, not this)? $20.99. A level? $50.99. Using power-ups? $99.99. Starting a game? Up to a ridiculous $99,999.99 dollars! It used to try and help people pay off their bills, but they were capable of doing it themselves, and thus ignored them. For the darkened text it says Purge.
- Xanys-Man (Digital/Psychic): Just an extra thing because I'm not sure about him, he's based off of the beastfolk from The Island of Doctor Moreau and he seems pretty insane unless he's drinking Rundrake tears (which calms him down, but is strange), barfing a lot and making random screeches at times. He was a failed experiment of turning a Kotomo fully into a human, and ended up as a mad creature with bulky hands and pretty long legs, trying to attack any Kotomo in his vicinity. He's a plot element to get the Solidified Signal from Digouter (walking him around, which goes wrong REAL fast), and during that you have to dodge a rampaging Axoltox that's out to hunt you. Turns out that rampaging Axoltox wants Xanys-Man back, but when Xanys-Man does a violent bout of barfing on Axoltox (remember he's aggressive towards Kotomo), the Axoltox runs away, saddened that Xanys-Man doesn't remember her. There's sidequests to calm Xanys-Man down which ends... in a partial success.
- NEW (PRE-)ADAVANCEMNETS
- Unmyot (Wind): Pre-advancement of Embatt, very unmotivated and doesn't have any fire aspects. Advances when it levels up burning.
- Angfour (Plant/Magic): The advancement of Clovial when you give it a Trendy Magazine. It learned about Earth's traditions and gained the power to spread pollen that cause good luck, but due to their destructive mischief, they are ignored. Sad story.
- LOCAL VARIANTS
- I've been planning quite a lot of Local Variants and I can confirm that all of them is Heiwanian and there's like two per zone (Oomon Rainforest included).
- I'm going pretty fast on this one, I have like 10/18 done.
- Kamion Kilikilo (Poison/Water): Based off of fish skeletons, advances into Bakiluga (Poison/Shadow) if it faints with a status condition starting at Level 40. That's based off of the bakekujira. Basically a Kotomo that doesn't live off of V-Energy, strangely enough; its ability is Dead Life which passively increases its stats by 2.5x at the cost of not being able to utilize V-Energy.
- Sipplesap Scarling (Electric/Wind): Scarling is based off of a microphone. Its advancement is still Skewird but this time it's based off of DJs, songbirds, and jay birds. Delecjay replaces Cadavird and the basis is the same. They have Cacophony and Rock Out; Rock Out makes its sound-based move hit other opponents and makes it immune to sound-based damage.
- Cutek (Digital/Magic): Based off of cat girls, advancement of Bastek. IDK if I should really add on a cat girl to a cat evolution line.
- Bombat (Wind/Shadow): A unique type of self-destruct Kotomo that doesn't use fire to destroy. Instead it explodes into a massive shadowy vortex for a few seconds. Advances into Dracount that likes to use Bombats are grenades.
- A Corrust advancement is being planned where it's more based off of mutant rats, having a radioactive fluid circulating through it.
- You're free to help me any time with this, just shoot me a message if you can.
- I do not have Discord, I do not have plans of getting Discord.
- I have thought of a better name for Cindrake's mockery name that's not "Chair Lizard"... Can Drek.
- July 7th is nearing the corner and when it comes ARTWORK TIME!!!
- Speaking of which I don't really want to make SarancthaTFFM redraw anything because it adds onto the already massive workload.
That's all, have a nice day, just hit me up if you want.
Hehe... this will be Saranctha's summer break tomorrow and I am sure SIZZLIN'. As I pretty much said multiple times I'm trying to keep the artstlye faithful to normal Kotomo going as far as to make a guidebook inspired by Sean Keeton's style bible. Recently I figured out Saranctha actually has to scan a picture to draw it digitally. Now before I ask my questions, here's the style bible in question; this is copy pasted.
- Personality and style should be meshed into a simple design, it doesn't have to be that complicated. Basically stay faithful to Kotomo's main art style if you want it simply.
- Effects like fire, smoke, and electricity shouldn't require a bunch of complex drawing to do. All you gotta do is do it simple.
- Advancements (evolution) should feel like a completely new Kotomo and not just "This Kotomo but bigger". At least add a few changes to make them feel less like "(X) but bigger".
- There are some Kotomo that are single-staged. I'd recommend you to try and make them look like first stages (first evolution of a Kotomo).
- For Kotomo with liquid bodies you can either indicate it with a a fluid design (Silvuid; left), or if that's not enough, try depicting it in some way or another like dripping liquid (Marsage; middle) or some textures (Calderela; right).
- Local Variants? Those are just regional forms from Pokemon!
- Some descriptions are IMPORTANT to look at as they might contain details that you won't see. Dashash Frosky is an example.
- Keep design origin in mind. That's just important for designing Kotomo.
Now two questions...
- Anyway I can improve this style bible?
- What art program do you use? Wanna stay faithful to the Kotomo art style and probably help SarancthaTFFM out with drawing them quicker, I guess.
- More to the point, are talkbubbles still permitted here…--THE TROLL User talk:ValkyriePyra/Archive 1User talk:ValkyriePyra/Archive 1User talk:ValkyriePyra/Archive 1User talk:ValkyriePyra/Archive 1 User talk:ValkyriePyra/Archive 1User talk:ValkyriePyra/Archive 1User talk:ValkyriePyra/Archive 1User talk:ValkyriePyra/Archive 1 User talk:ValkyriePyra/Archive 1User talk:ValkyriePyra/Archive 1User talk:ValkyriePyra/Archive 1User talk:ValkyriePyra/Archive 1 13:27, July 8, 2020 (UTC)
Status Update Notice
How're you doing? Everything going well? I'm doing fine. Listen, I've realized that I haven't updated you in a while. The truth is, I've been pretty busy the past couple weeks. Been drawing out the plans for my upcoming Rainbow Road custom track, been trying to keep up with the upload schedule for my YouTube channel, been trying to take care of my island in New Horizons, a friend of my mom is moving in (can't remember why), and I've been coming up with new ideas for games. So I haven't been able to work on The Cappy Sequel.
But the good news is I've finally resumed production on the page! The status is still the same as before, but I'll be sure to update it. This was just a reminder so that you don't get confused, or worried. I'll be sure to update you as soon as possible!
From: i veg out 444 22:53, July 17, 2020 (UTC)
Ban me plz thx
Hey pyra, it’s me rocky. I don’t think I ever congratulated you on becoming a crat—-congrats!
I need to ask you to give me an indefinite ban. I don’t really want to get into it, but this site is a habit that I really need to break, and rn that’s the only solution I’ve got. If you could do that I’d be quite grateful to you. Salutationary (t∣b∣c)
I realized it was your birthday today! Happy B-Day!
- Okay, even after July 22th, Saranctha still won't contact me. It's likely he's extremely active on Discord and Twitter, neither of which I can get. I'm not gonna explain why because I don't wanna reveal too much about my personal life, but because of this artwork progress is extremely sluggish. And due to the lack of Discord, it's probably slowing me down even more.
- Yes you are allowed to be apart of the artist/writing/whatever team if you want. That's my birthday gift to you. Happy birthday.
- Sadly... because I can't get Discord (don't ask, as it's among one of the things I can't tell you), stuff may be harder than before.
- I'm prolly nearly done with the Kotomo roster, IDK.
- If anyone is reading this please refrain from telling anyone:
- One of the planned Surge Kotomos is a pirate boss fight. It's more of the common battle ones, which you fight like a normal Kotomo (most of the time).
- You cannot just simply hit it. You must either bring up a counterattack move that bounces back its projectiles or defeat the enemies (not Kotomo or Kutekina) called Stands; defeating them causes them to temporarily turn around for two turns to deflect one attack from the pirate boss fight.
- The boss is divided into three phases; each time its HP is depleted by 100, it gains one new attack in the battle sequence. There is a short chase sequence every time you deplete its HP to 0 where it tries to shoot you; the cannonballs deplete a ton of your stamina but are telegraphed.
- About the moveset: The basic move is Cannonfire, which shoots a cannonball that can be deflected back to it.
- Speaking of Surge Kotomo... I do not have plans to actually change their battles to simple "hit them until you beat them" fights, as otherwise it would be absolutely boring. I can confirm that the first Surge Kotomo fight will simply be dodging its attacks on the player until it gets tired to where the player can directly fight it and the one in Giant's Dojo may entirely involve hoping you learned from the Giant's Dojo minigame (probably a combo between traditional battles and Jungle Beat Kong battles). In other words, mixing stuff up in a while.
- Local Variant direction going real slow but I can confirm I'm trying to hasten the paste.
- New Kotomo, obviously.
- Tamegg (Mythic): An egg that's about to hatch. Appearance can't be verified. Its advancement is random and it shares it abilities with Cindrake. That's because Cindrake is one of Tamegg's three advancements.
- Flynus (Magic/Plant): This Kotomo has a venus flytrap with carnivorous instincts on its head and actively lashes out, much to this Kotomo's dismay. Got Your Back basically makes Flynus do 1/8x damage via flytrap every other turn when not out and Herbivore makes non-meat foodstuff have 2x effects on it.
- Wuzat? (Psychic/Metal): A Kotomo always in a dazed state and has sharp spikes on it. Most of the moves it learns are incredibly powerful with barely any real drawbacks. Dizzy Dance makes all its attacks crit and never recoil, at the cost of Dazing it for one turn. The Daze it gets cannot be cured, or hastened.
So I kinda rushed through that to message you this... if you want to help me, feel free to message me. The project is really ambitious and it's gonna be one of my biggest projects ever and I'm not gonna be backing down. Wish me more good luck.
Changing the Birthday Gift...
Y'know what, maybe everything remains the same even without art for Kotomo Beyond. I'm changing my birthday gift for you. I know it's late, but I've changed my mind. The birthday gift is secret, I'll reveal once I'm done.
Have a nice day and I hope to get back to you soon.
I'm... just... I'm just too afraid to give you the gift. It's out of fear I'd look stupid.
The gift is help for your Kotomo... but... I'm already working on a Kotomo game and I don't want to be seen as stupid...
Pyra... should I? I just don't know what my late birthday gift for you to make me come off as a fool.
- Can I have the Mummy Ninja idea from your Dumping Grounds for my Kotomo game? No it's not gonna be a new character, it's gonnna be a Kutekina if you were asking.
- Should we add pages about the Kotomo types just like their being pages on the Pokémon types?
- Poison-type color is (sort of) wrong, it's using its darker shade (810081). Should it be fixed?
- Neitherwrath Rundrake's actually Plant/Poison.
Would you mind making the following images (and more once I find them) available as backgrounds for tables? I've contacted you as User:Hoola92 said I need to contact an admin to do so.
Kotomo Beyond Progress Update
- Moved my Kotomo planning to Google Docs, because I finally got my personal e-mail back and running. I have experience with it, so I'm gonna be fine; albeit, it's laggy. And no cool coding.
- Shoot me up on tips on using Google Docs, particularly the tables (like how to place table rows in between other table rows).
- Returning Kotomo Descriptions. It's gonna be on a seperate page from the new Kotomo as to not interfere with people who just want to see the new Kotomo (like me) and it's a work in progress.
- For a general view I'm trying to focus on not trying to make the description a complete copy-paste and try and mention less statistics. For example, the mention of Flame, Water, Electric, and Ice-type attacks are removed from Luxect, and Cannorn will have zero mentions of its ATK and MGI (offensive stats).
- Can confirm I've finished Nixicier Island, Giant's Dojo, and Dingus Sands.
- Cannot resist giving (pre-)advancements to single-stage Kotomo. In particular...
- Haddew is the pre-advancement of Deseptin and is pure Shadow. It has two other advancements based off of land and sea, which basically forces me to change Deseptin into a Wind/Shadow sadly enough. Technically, that's also the only real international local variant.
- Additional Luxect advancements.
- Plans of redesigns will be slashed out unless the Kotomo desperately needs them in my opinion, either for looking too much like a small/big version of a Kotomo (or a Mega Evolution) or due to idea overlap.
- Once more art direction isn't going well... I have to release it without artwork!
- Changed direction of Local Variants. I'm still sad that I had to let out my old idea of MYT-Shamini go, but it was just... I didn't want Local Variants to just look like Regional Forms from Pokemon.
- Starting to do Kutekina more. Might pull the release date to 4 worlds instead of 6.
- Should we do some community project on Kotomo's anniversary?
Hi, I remember you from Kirby Fan Fic Wiki
Poyo Poyo! -Kirby x Big Idea Fanatic 13:13, August 27, 2020 (UTC)
Yet Another Kotomo Beyond Progess Update
Yo Pyra I'm back and uppin' things up. I'm gonna focus less on changes that might be detrimental to the series.
- I'm done with Unon Zon's Kotomo. I can confirm after I'm done with all the Kotomo I'm going to do Kutekina.
- Phew!... I completed like, say, maybe 8 zones worth of Kotomo? Or 7?
- I'm revamping Haddew completely so it will not force an entire revamp on Deseptin. I noticed that Deseptin was kind of solid-gas, so it has a gas-liquid (Wind/Shadow) and a liquid-solid advancement (Water/Shadow). Deseptin remains Earth/Shadow, as you wanted.
- Planning a Returning Kotomo List.
- If you're confused about the entire "(type) V-Energy", I clarified that it's a new thing that basically shows how Kotomo get their typings.
- If you are concerned about the entire Kittek thing, it's Runech. Runech is apparently 1,000 years old according to the bio and I don't think radio transmissions existed back then. And yes, Nyantek's still in the documents. It's not gone. I'll credit you for that with a "Name by ValkyriePyra" once I finally make it. Nearly forgot about THAT.
- Here's some Kotomo (no Kutekina yet I'm actually pretty lacking in the department as of now. then again i'm doing it after i'm done with Kotomo but will occasionally do it once in a while) that might interest you:
- Wintresh (Ice/Wind): An Ice Kotomo in the desert. You heard that right. It lives near oases and even if not kept cool by the oases, it keeps cool due to a very cold mist always surrounding it. Advances into Vertalize.
- Whelian (Mythic/Flame): An alien coyote creature with an alien larve-like thing on its head. It's rumored to have came from outerspace but nobody can be so sure. Advances into Xwelyote.
- Mecogus (Digital/Earth): This weird sarcophagus thing moves on its own. Its real body is a small little creature operating it. And it's covered in bandages as to reduce harm.
- Gilaren (Wind): Based off of a gila woodpecker. Rather than a normal bird beak, it has the mouth of a gila lizard. It's creepy, but hey. Gila woodpecker. Advances into Dermawre (Wind/Poison).
- Pawxer (Metal/Melee): A boxing pawn, you may ask why there's a boxing pawn. To answer such a question, there's a weird sport called chess boxing. It (Pawxer) advances into Kingion. Name origin of Kingion is King, bastion, and champion, but you pronounce it like "king-ee-own".
- Froneric (Plant): I have a habit of somehow feeling as if too much dual-types in a row is bad. I tried to think of something, but all I could think of is this generic flower. It's your generic flower Kotomo, doing everything generic flower monsters do. Advances into something way more interesting. Otherwise, it's your average "out of single-type ideas" Kotomo.
- Infichi (Mythic/Light): A Kotomo that "pre-advances" (it's advancement but in reverse) and soon enough ends up as a baby that's just pure Mythic, called Atchlin. It's possible it was caught in a time stream that reversed how it advanced, but it doesn't matter since Atchlin is stronger than Infichi and Infichis are more common than Atchlin. Fun fact it was originally gotten from using the Slacker Gear but I seen that as weird.
- Uglage (Shadow): An incredibly ugly & unsightly Kotomo that can cause people to get wrinkles quicker. It advances into Beauholder (Sparkle). And you may be looking at my name right now and wonder if this was gotten from Yokai Watch. Yes. It was.
- Inchab (Melee/Light): A one-inch Kotomo. Yes, a one-inch Kotomo. Uses small needles and stuff for combat, very light.
- I'm going to take the DarkNWindie path. If you're wondering what that is, that's when all your Regional Forms have a Regional Evolution and not one of them doesn't (which DarkNWindie did BTW). This will also apply to Vacadia Kotomo with Vacadian Aerillion being replaced by Gloriol.
- Speaking of Gloriol, for the sake of not looking as if I retconned stuff out of existence Vacadian Aerillion and Brawline can be transported to Kotomo Beyond, full with descriptions.
- Abilities will no longer be 100% battle-related abilities though that can be obvious if you looked at the Kotomo list. And it's gonna have more chemistry; for example, there's abilities that activate on standby (not fighting), abilities that allow overworld stuff to happen, etc.
- Jumping. While it feels out-of-place, it makes the game slightly more unique from other monster-catching games I know of. It's mostly just used to jump over obstacles in the player's way or higher parts you can't just access immediately. Most of the time, however, it's not for mandatory parkour; the only mandatory parkour is Wikin Meadows's forest part, but other than that there's small optional parkour that rewards you with something.
- Don't worry, your player character can't really die; if it's pitted into a dangerous situation (falling into lava that's lethal), it turns into energy and hops back to the safest spot they previously were or something.
- I need some clarifications on the Terrain, it's underexplained.
- I'm planning to make a Kutekina page sometime soon. Don't know when.
That's all for today.
Why did you refer to Diva Non Conforme as "racist"?
Being against Blacklivesmatter isn't racism. It's nationalism, or simply opposition to the violent extremism of the BLM movement. I'm not a racist, but BLM are spreading White Guilt, and want to destroy national identity. Their founder admitted that BLM is a "marxist" movement.
And I'm free to oppose them, and create a fangame about J-Pop music being used as a means of counter-revolution and opposition to the Blacklivesmatter movement.
This game was meant to be a game against Blacklivesmatter, but it wasn't meant to be about white supremacism. I'm not a white supremacist, unless someone thinks all opposers of BLM are "white supremacists" but in this case, it's censorship!
And by thw way, I dislike actual racists and actual white supremacists as much as I dislike BLM.
And why was I given a Last Warning instead of a normal? I never had a previous warning, as far as I know,
Sysop Approval Request
Not to be a bothersome Butter or anything, but I left a request on the Sysop Requests page. Would you mind reviewing it? Thanks a bundle in advance!
A need character art and a title art, stat!
Sup Pyra, I am doing a new Nintendo and Fantendo game and I got ideas for new charracters, can you draw me some character art and title for Nintendo and Fantendo and the Underworld Stones? Here are some of my characters.
Emerald - A Underworld civillian that was kidnapped by Maklou, a secondary antagonist. Her staff can summon ice crystals and can float like Peach
Maklou - Omensia, the main antagonist's loyal servents. He uses fire magic to attack enemies and can teleport with his wand. He also tries to ram towards enemies with a fireball.
Cee Cee- A bunny from another demension and your first assistant. She can jump very high and can mimic attacks like Kotohime.
Omensia - The main antagonist pf the game. She is the one behnd all the killings that was happening in Dreamland City and the ruler of the ShadowHeart Kingdom. She will start with a cape on then takes it off in battle.
Reed and Clark - Twins from Dawn Town. Reed has born 3 minutes longer than Clark, who was born in exactly 3 minutes. They are owners of the Slaton Shoppe.
Myliine and Sarian - Princess Misty's royal guards. They uses spears and impaled enemeis. Heck, they are one of the most powerful characters in the game.
Roko - A traveler who was in Omensia's loyal minions then retired. In battle, he uses a sacred sword to slash enemies away. He also uses guns to shoot at enemeis
Give me some new characters for my new game
Hello, Mileena K. Pockets here! I'm making a free-to-edit game called SUPER SMASH BROS. YOUR STORY!!! and need some ideas for fighters from other users. May you give me some new ideas and put the characters in the gallery? I started it off with Mario.
Regarding a Featured Article Nomination
I noticed that SharkLord's SSBU DLC page nomination got 7 supports within the required timeframe, meaning that it is eligible for featuring. Just wanted to notify you, 'tis all.
And here Butter goes with yet another talk page section...
Just wanted to let you know that I made the bold decision to run for admin. Hoping it all works out!
I actually made it months ago and I was too fearful to even discuss it, so I just held it deep inside me. I just, felt like I would be advertising if I posted it. So what's the news? Well, actually one month ago I made a Kotomo Beyond Chatzy for you and me. And others who are interested in Kotomo Beyond.
Yes. I was too fearful that I believed just about anything counted as advertising. Not this time, though. I'm posting it to you for real this time. If you have any concerns about Kotomo Beyond, just leave a message.
EDIT: Oh shoot! I forgot about the whole password thing! Well, I've removed it. It was "PlansForIt".
WHY REMOVE CLASSIC EDITOR
Regarding Fortresses of Light
I have a question. Why did you delete Fortresses of Light? Is it because of UCP, or is it because of the drama with Exo? Either way, I'm lowkey sad that an article with that much time and effort put into it was deleted, and there's no archive. SuperSm4shWarrior (talk) 21:47, 1 November 2020 (UTC)
Issue with Pyro Enterprizes page
For some reason, all the links to your works have been replaced with repeated links to certain pages, such as Kirby Cozmic Adventure and Paper Mario 5. What's going on?
hi i am back
Why you deleted my fanon game?
Continued Issues with Pyro Enterprises Page
It's still showing multiple works of yours that I know haven't been worked on for a long time. What's going on?