Welcome to Fantendo, TheFazDude!
Fantendo is open to fans of practically everything. Our wiki hosts ideas for fan works and original media, such as game ideas, creative writing, webcomics, and more. We hope you'll stick around!
If you need help, or have any questions or concerns, contact our administration team. They're here to help! If you need an admin, look for someone with a brightly colored username or avatar border:
That's everything. Have fun, and let your creativity shine!
This message was sent automatically.
Hey! I'm doing great, thanks for asking. Glad to see you're finally on Fantendo!
Thank you for the Blodstained Icon
Thanks a lot for the icon, I really appreciate it!
No problem! Although, I did realize that it doesn’t quite match up with the other series icons on the wiki. I’ll probably update the file once I’m back home.
Man, I could go for a soda right about now. - Faz (talk) 00:27, March 8, 2020 (UTC)
A citizen of Inkopolis, he developed a deep love of video games. Unfortunately, he was lonely and bullied on account of his odd ink bolor. During this bullying, he'd discover his strange ability, a paralyzing super shout that he sometimes struggles to control. He graduated soon after, and would set out on his journey to find more meaning in his life.
In battle, Gary appears to've leapt in from an Ink Launcher, where he leaps up and swivels an N-Zap '89 around, before starting combat. In battle, Gary is fairly quick and light, and utilizes his pistol, meaning he has a pension for ranged combat, even with normal attacks. Jabs has him fire relatively slow shots, while side tilts has him do the same thing, except moving. He has some tilts that has him whip his pistol, and smash attacks that seems to charge the N-Zap to launch a powerful ink pellet in the respective direction, even being able to fire down a platform to attack whoever's below. His projectiles aren't too good at finishing foes (save for his smashes), but the tilts really help to launch enemies away. Utilize these many skills to wear down foes from afar, and finish them with a well aimed strike.
- Neutral Special: Woomy of Doom - A special with a big starting lag. He rears back, before leaning forwards and bellowing out a destructive soundwave that's exceptionally good at launching foes that are too close. Serves good as a finisher, though be weary of being left open.
- Side Special: Tenta Missile - A missile rack pops suddenly appears on Gary's back, which suddenly flies forwards. The missile takes a couple of milliseconds to go to full speed, but once it strikes somebody, it'll explode into an inky mess.
- Up Special: Super Jump - Gary turns into a squid, which flies up into an arc via a powerful jet of ink, soaring through the sky before he touches down. Those in the route of his head will take damage, though this isn't a totally reliable damager.
- Down Special: Autobomb - Gary produces a walking device that travels a short distance forwards. After colliding with someone, or going about 1.5x the length of a jab, it'll explode into an inky mess, dealing significant damage to whoever's too close.
- Final Smash: Full Force Woomy - Gary rears back, taking in a deep breath as his chest fills up. Then, he hurls his head forwards to deliver the mother of all yells, producing a straight beam of sound energy. The beam can be angled, and is akin to something like Samus' final smash, pelting foes before eventually launching them.
- Class Mode: Concert - There appears to be a huge concert going on now, and everyone's getting involved! Maybe too involved. These dancers are threatening you, and you'll have to do everything in your power to fight these partiers off!
- 1: Wario
- 2: Hero
- 3: Jigglypuff
- 4: Mario
- 5: Bayonetta
- 6: Inkling x 8
- Final Fight: Bowser, Giga Bowser
Wow, this looks great! Good work, and thanks! Man, I could go for a soda right about now. - Faz (talk) 18:16, March 17, 2020 (UTC)
Super Smash Bros. Unbounded for Super Switch
Of course you can! Any game is welcome as long as it's at least a fairly decent page, and I'd say Unbounded definitely hits those standards!
Man, I could go for a soda right about now. - Faz (talk) 17:15, April 2, 2020 (UTC)
Heya Faz! I would just like to thank you for the amount of advice you have given me for my Smash game that I'm working on! I thought, what better way to thank you, then to decide the final character for my game! You can pick one of the following 5 choices -
- Arle (PuyoPuyo)
- 2B (Nier)
- SNK Fighter (you get to suggest which one)
- Crash (Crash Bandicoot)
- Travis (No More Heroes)
Hope to hear back from you soon,
I'd like to say thanks for the octopus refferee artwork, I really appreciate it! It seems like Octo-Reff's a bit of a fan-favorite, for someone I created on the spot to fill in the trailer. Maybe I should do a little more with him...
Thanks and a question...
Thanks for helping me! Just one question (i should be doing this with an admin but idk who is admin here): How can i make a chart here: one side the enemies image (if doesn't have i just insert N/A) and other with the description about what they do. The Aura Sphere 16:22, July 7, 2020 (UTC)
It's me again!
I'm sorry if i'm bothering you a lot but i have another question: page renaming. I gave up making the game a Mario Maker, and yet a ordinary 2D game like NSMBW. Signed by:The Aura Sphere 17:05, July 7, 2020 (UTC)
Hi! I'm back!
I got inactive thinking the fantendo editing wasn't my game but now i'm back! I gave up of SMM3 and made a page for my NSMB3! Hope you visit and like it! The Aura Sphere 23:14, July 26, 2020 (UTC)
Re: Image Deletion
Smash Unbounded Classic Mode
I'm sorry for steal your work from this game, it's because i didn't have so much criativity to make movesets, but I'm doing a roster using my creativity, look