Please don't use my talk page to advertise your pages.
Adoption of two pages
I would really love to adopt these two pages, The current owner of Chrome Entertainment, Jaylr234, hasn't been active since July 2021. Meanwhile the owner of SM Multiverse Mayhem, LuigiIsAwesome77, hasn't been active since my 19th birthday (which was March 5th, 2020). Is it possible to adopt pages such as these ones when their current owners are inactive?
Hello Spheal! I created Nintenexus' 2023 sequel called Nintenexus 2: Time Uprising. I got a help with NovaScepter for collaborate my company. I hopefully my Nintenexus sequel will be Sysop Approval like the rest. Zekons (talk) 03:40, 24 February 2022 (UTC)
Hey! I started my showcase of Fan15, check it out!: Fan15/AetherPolis Games. NovaScepter
CHECK THIS OUT!
Did a template
Any chance you can let me sign up for Fan15
You'll be looking forward to my games!
I’ll Sign Up Half a Bit
Gift for you (SphealingBlue)
Nintenexus 2: Time Uprising Spotlight
Dearist Sphealing, The user who is the boss
PLEASE! FORGIVE ME!!! I was trying to STRAIGHTEN THINGS THROUGH! (┬┬﹏┬┬) I APOLOGIZE FOR DOING THIS! OK? THANK YOU!
LMK, Verdiclub (t∣b∣c) Hey SphealingBlue, Sysop Approved said I have to delete the rewrite template, but I don't want to be blocked 🚫. It's bad enough I got 2 warnings about deleting the rewrite template, I don't want to be blocked 🚫. Nintendo Fan 20000
The Legend of Zelda: The Golden Age
Harry Vallet, CEO of Vallet Co.. Thank you for helping me on the creation of The Legend of Zelda: The Golden Age. All it needs now is a clear inspection of the game's story, its characters' articles, some locations within the locations, and even a logo for the game, too. Any ideas? Harry Vallet (talk) 23:12, 29 March 2022 (UTC)
Re: Cehariha in Fantendo Smash Bros. Soul
I Signed up Art Swap Contest
Hell yeah!! My Character is Gayo
Re: Bubbly G in Fantendo Smash Bros. Soul
About Millyrain: That's okay, I'm okay with you leaving Millyrain as is- you can keep her Numroid appearance in Soul since I'm probably not going to touch Tower Offense for a while. However, I do want to note this: Glacial Jet fires a jet of cold water, not cold air, hence the Loch symbol (a loch is a late Middle English way of saying lake).
Meanwhile, yeah. A Bubbly G Medley might not be coming out for a while (maybe not until Summer) so for now here's a moveset I can brew up for her with what I currently have:
- NEUTRAL: Smoothie G - Guma turns into Smoothie G (that's one of her forms), and blows a bubblegum before she launches it forward. If attacked, the bubblegum will split into eight other bubbles that pop to damage opponents by a slight bit. Any unlucky foes caught in it (includes the user) will be trapped in it and take damage when the bubblegum is popped. The bubblegum itself lasts for four seconds before automatically popping.
- SIDE: Melty G - Guma turns into Melty G (again one of her forms) fires hot, melting gum in an arcing shape that can be modified. If it hits an opponent, it'll stick onto them and do damage to them for two seconds, and it can be passed to other opponents by bumping into them, while resetting its time lasting. If it hits a surface, it'll stick onto it- if on the floor, anyone who is on it will have greatly reduced speed and jump height and be rapidly damaged, and if it's on a wall, anyone who is thrown onto it will stick onto it briefly and take rapid damage.
- UP: Creamy G - Guma turns into Creamy G and does a pirouette into the air, freezing anyone caught in it and blowing enemies back. Good defensive move, goes as high as an average jump. Guma can damage opponents by footstooling them, which will also spike them downwards. Move ends when she hits the ground. Has a slight delay between usages. On the ground, this can be used to quickly move forwards, though it does not go very high.
- DOWN: Poppy G - Guma turns into Poppy G, as she produces a small wad of gum that suddenly grows a strange flower that after a slight delay explodes. Holding the Special button can delay the move for up to four seconds and have it do slightly increased damage; if pressed, the flower will explode immediately.
- Note that said ability is likely temporary since I was running out of ideas, and will change once I finally get Bubbly G's moveset going.
- FINAL SMASH: Sweet Deal Appeal - Bubbly Guma gains many berries and eats them all, soon becoming Blendin' G. Bubbly Guma will soon turn her hands into gum blades, as she jumps into the air and starts spinning, sucking opponents in before ending off with her "exploding" and returning to normal. She can slightly move but it's extremely unnoticeable.
Just a quick note here, I also plan to redo Bubbly G's bio page so she's going to have a new bio and all that. For a general rundown of her new character: She has five siblings that are jealous of her due to her ability to "Flavorize", allowing her to derive powers from the juices of berries. Her siblings are so blinded in rage they believe that their own powers are trumped by it, not realizing the potency their own powers have. For more information check this out. I don't really have much more information about her for the moment though.
Also I prefer you to use her new art. I finally managed to figure out how the heck I am supposed to remove the white background from my characters... 'cept it takes like three steps to do so completely.
Super Smash Bros Ultimate: Definitive Deluxe Edition.
Hello Spheal, two things :
Hello Spheal ! I’ve always wanted to see my page being more and more noticed (but still unpopular, don’t really want spammers to spam for content, like in Mario Kart Infinity Remix) so yeah ! You can add any character you wish for, as long as I know of it being added ! This is also valid for any other game you want to add my character.
Otherwise, being a new user, wanted to thank you for the art swap ! Dropped some art today (don’t have finals yet, let’s gooooo !) and I’m really happy to partake in a community event !
From T.D.B.95 17:25, 11 May 2022 (UTC)
Sorry if that page contains "offensive" stuff. I wanted to make a No More Heroes game about a Palestinian fighter resisting against the Zionists, trained by Travis Touchdown to fight against a cruel regime supported by NATO and the EU.
In Palestine, the Zionists are guilty of genocide, genocide, not war. Palestinian Arabs are poor, they don't have an army, and Zionists treat them as if they were animals, they torture them, they test medicines on them, they raid their villages with fighter jets, they wreck their homes with bulldozers and shoot at children and innocents.
And you know the worst part? Zionists keep boasting about having "survived the Holocaust" or things like that, despite the fact that they are doing what basically amounts to a second Holocaust, with the full support of NATO, and no one ever punishes them!
Do you think "L'Uomo Lupo Contro La Camorra" could be considered offensive too? It's a game about an Italian man with dark powers fighting against the Camorra (a Neapolitan mafia). The main theme, like in Zionicide, is revenge, and the enemies are real-life criminals. Tokoyami no Nietzsche (talk) 23:05, 16 May 2022 (UTC)
Hello ! =
Hello ! I went through the Spotlight today and found that my game, Quaito, got put in the spotlight. Well, thanks ! It’s still weird to see my game get a load of attention, but it’s quite nice that you added my game to the spotlight, but I don’t understand why. Otherwise, on the Sysop Approval Page, I submitted Quaito to see what I have to improve. Thanks, Spheal, you’re the best !
About new accounts
Hello there Spheal. Since you're an admin, I figured I should tell you this. I just checked the wiki's rules, and it says I need to ask admin permission to create a new account. Umm, about that...
Well, I might get blocked for this, but I am a previous user's new account, and that previous user is UUnlockedMario. The reasons I decided to make this new account are; the username itself. On FANDOM, we can only change our usernames once, and mine hasn't aged well at all (that account's original name was DnK, but was changed to UUM). The name was quirky for its first few years, but in recent times (that being since at least late 2018), not so much. Not to mention it was spelled rather awkwardly, with those two capital U's at the beginning. Also, when compared to the usernames I have on sites outside of FANDOM, "UUnlockedMario" is just out of place.
I decided to close my previous account around the end of April, so it should be officially disabled in about a week or so. Even before creating this account, I showed some kind of desire to close my previous one, such as; changing my profile pic to "no image available", blanking out my userpage, and removing myself as the developer of my pages. The rules also say I can't edit other user's pages without permission, which brings me to... I was editing this page I created on my original account, but a reverter undid the edit. I can only guess it's because they don't know me and UUM are the same person.
I dunno if I'll get blocked for this or not, but just saying.
AzureTanoomba32 (talk) 02:55, 23 May 2022 (UTC)
Now found here
RMV here. I'm no longer on Discord, so I'll message you here if ever I need anything. Is my userpage ok (does it violate any policy)? I think I remember showing on Fantendo server before. Mumbo Jumbo II (talk) 17:02, 29 May 2022 (UTC)
- Thank you -- it just I've been inspired by Fantendo on how to handle fanon stuff on wikis that are otherwise for official stuff (and how would be kept separate). Ideally Fantendo would have an "official" namespace to cover things like Pikachu, Mario, etc from an official perspective. Mumbo Jumbo II (talk) 18:01, 29 May 2022 (UTC)
Youtubefan2022 (t∣b∣c) needs my help on working on Paper Mario: Rescue Professor Frankly! (T_T)
Re : Deleting Images
While uploading a file, I missclicked and uploaded it while keeping its original name. I’m too lazy to send the name, it’s on my contributions tab. It looks the same as the Wall Shroom file on Quaito. Could you please delete it (unless if I already was deleted)
Why was my blog announcing the Fuck You, Plumbers Fighting Game deleted?
- Okay was just curious. I assume it's so the wiki doesn't go too out of control with fangames? Mumbo Jumbo II (talk) 11:10, 2 July 2022 (UTC)
Super Smash Bros.: Do it Yourself!
Why did you get rid of the main page for Super Smash Bros.: Do it Yourself! but not the fighters page? just curious.
A user named Shangkatang plagiarized this page into Super Smash Bros. Ultimate: Unlimited Edition/Playable Characters. Can you do something about this?
Page Restoration Request
Hi. Sorry if I ask But can you please restore the following pages:
Beastorizer III: Inevitable Showdown
Beastorizer IV: Time Collision
Beastorizer V: Cold Cuts
Wazzupguys, 17:07, 14 August, 2022 (UTC)