Welcome to Fantendo, Erictom333!
Fantendo is open to fans of practically everything. Our wiki hosts ideas for fan works and original media, such as game ideas, creative writing, webcomics, and more. We hope you'll stick around!
If you need help, or have any questions or concerns, contact our administration team. They're here to help! If you need an admin, look for someone with a brightly colored username or avatar border:
That's everything. Have fun, and let your creativity shine!
This message was sent automatically.
|Please stop advertising your game, Minecraft 2, on unrelated pages. This isn't a warning, and it's possible that you made a mistake by accident or without realizing it; this is simply a reminder for your information, and for you to examine the rules in order to prevent any further mistakes. If the action continues deliberately, then a warning will be issued. Thanks for reading and keep contributing.|
Alright Erictom. The roster of Super Smash Bros X is not finished. There are more veterans to be revealed. Don't force me to bring everyone back. Realize that the whole roster is not revealed. Stop and leave me alone.
Re: On your opinions
I… like to think I have reasons behind my opinions? Bit of an odd way to put that, but I guess I'll humor it, and try to keep it relatively short.
I guess one reason to dislike the Switch is that it seems so universally beloved, despite widely accepted flaws such as Online, that expressing negativity about it apparently leads to talkpage confrontation ahem
To me, the major differences between the Wii U and Switch are portability and branding. I believe Nintendo could've fixed the Wii U's marketing early on; instead, they waited years to release a similar console distinguished by a portability feature that the Wii U should've had in the first place. As a Wii U owner, I feel swindled.
Further, most of Nintendo's in-house Switch software feels like Wii U ports and Labo. I'm not repurchasing these games just to replay them on a more popular console, and I dislike that there's no loyalty discount for these ports, despite Wii U sales apparently being insubstantial enough to justify plentiful full-price rereleases. 2012 launch title New Super Mario Bros. U has a $60 MSRP on Switch. Everything is $60.
I choose Nintendo for new first-party games, but little has interested me thus far for various reasons. Super Mario Odyssey suffers from a bloated reward system with fanfare for hundreds of trivial collectibles, at the expense of the tight linear platforming I love the series for. ARMS, Kirby Star Allies, Mario Tennis Aces, Labo, etc. were criticized for underwhelming content and post-launch updates not addressing the lacking areas.
Online multiplayer games are paywalled behind the Online service, which was delayed for no reason, doesn't provide servers, and cut potentially the greatest Virtual Console yet for an unwanted dripfeed of lame NES games.
I'm impressed by recent reveals such as Super Mario Maker 2, Luigi's Mansion 3, and Animal Crossing: New Horizons, and desperately await more like them. It's been over 2 years since launch, and little has caught my interest until now. I desperately want to love the Switch, but I need better reason not to regret my purchase.
Hey. You still need to submit your round 2 roster for krex's game.
|Despite your previous warning, you have broken the rules yet again (spam). This is your last warning. If you continue these actions, you will be blocked.
This warning expires one year after it was issued. When your previous warning has expired, this last warning will be reduced to a warning.
Please stop pestering users about adding stuff to their games when they don't want to.
Fantendo Smash Bros. Combat Fighters
Hello, I'm typing here because for some reason the wiki isn't allowing me to post a comment. So, I post here to ask if submitted characters need to have art before they're submitted? Somebody495 (talk) 05:22, January 3, 2020 (UTC)
Go ahead man, add it near the bottom
Here's the art:
Hey how's it goin. Here's that item art you requested:I was mostly inspired by Splatoon for the Goo Grenade. I was originally designing it after a normal grenade, but wanted to do something different.
For the Zaxinian Cuisine, I decided to draw the Kyrois Lasagna, Cheddar Chow, Longknife Fries and Black Wine (though I'm pretty sure your game has more). I did have to make a few interpretations, and I decided to only draw 10 chips per stack in the Cheddar Chow, but I'd say I did okay.
Here's the Threat-Tan-Doe Art.
Here's what I could come up with. As I said the description for her design was a bit vague, but I came up with this. If there are any changes you want me to make just ask me.
A bit confused on their gender. It says in the infobox they are female, but everywhere else it says they are male. I just wanna make sure. Thanks!Here's what I could come up with.
The short answer is that almost everything about the Zaxinian Lifts was terribly written and there's not a lot of stuff I'm comfortable bringing back in any shape or form. I took it all down to make room for COLD BLOOD, a choice that I've not regretted even though I resetted completely from the ground up. All you need to know about the old ZL projects is that they were wildly inconsistent and the character development was nowhere as strong.
You don't need any information about the Zaxinian Lifts, it is something that's been considerably irrelevant to (or at least poorly integrated into) the New Fantendoverse and all the information you could need about my things is already on the wiki. For stages, borrow what's present in COLD BLOOD already.
Please understand that I will not budge.
I cannot possibly make this more clear: I do not want you using content from the Zaxinian Lifts. COLD❄BLOOD has (nearly) all of the characters from there, but better, and has an infinitely better setting and pretty much everything you could ask for. COLD❄BLOOD intentionally replaces the Zaxinian Lifts.
If you really want me to, I can bring back Adrenaline Rush in its original form as a subpage. In fact, I'll just do that now. But you must understand that I'm not going to do the same for the Zaxinian Lifts.
- Having content from two completely different continuities (Zaxinian Lifts and COLD❄BLOOD) is nonsensical and confusing. Again, COLD❄BLOOD already offers the important characters from the Zaxinian Lifts' cast. I can understand that the ZL had more varied and "natural" environments but COLD❄BLOOD does enough with its artificial one (Satellite 15).
- Restoring everything would be an absolute pain, as I'd have to replace all the redirects leading to COLD❄BLOOD's pages with the original character/game pages. This limits exposure to the rebooted project and would serve as nothing but a poorly organized archive of embarrassing and regrettable material.
- Bringing up that my stuff was in games like Victory and Nil is a good point, but those games co-existed with the Zaxinian Lifts then. Combat is a project that was created past its deletion, so of course I'd want you to use what's actually relevant at the moment.
- Would you rather be self-satisfied by having all this garbage immediately available to you at the expense of having me feel uncomfortable or simply work with what I already have available on the wiki?
While Super Smash Bros. Ultimate x TimeStrike is replaced, it's not completely gone, you can gather everything you need from this revision.
If it is any compromise, I can look through what I've deleted and pick out stage concepts to adapt into COLD❄BLOOD stages, so you can use them later.
FANDOM isn't a good place to create pages that you don't want edited.
That's not my call
Fandro is no longer my character. Please ask Navy, who manages his permissions.
By the way, I should mention you're unlikely to receive permissions from the following users, and you should remove their characters accordingly since they will not respond:
- Apihedron (he has been inactive for a long time and likely won't respond in time)
- Drackula (he moved to the account "SpookSounds", which is disabled, and he no longer has any affiliation with Fantendo)
- Mattgamer03 (he has been inactive for a long time and likely won't respond in time)
- Stelios7 (he has been inactive for a long time and likely won't respond in time)
- SuperScratchkat (he is banned from the wiki)
- I'm sure several other users you've asked permission from / will ask permission from won't be able to respond since they've moved on from our wiki.
Check user contributions before you ask people for their characters. If they appear to be inactive, chances are they won't respond, so it's best to remove their characters from the project overall.
RE: On Fandro as a spirit
I honestly don't know what to say in regards to these two games since a lot of content is made by people who are no longer really active in the community or may not want their characters used. It's unfortunate, but you might be better off skipping these games- that said, Vega from Conatus is my character so you have permission to use them. VALKYRIEPYRA
re: using data
Very flattered to have my characters on your game Erictom but please stop adding templates on my pages, that's not cool especially if you don't ask me first.
I am very sorry but I can't allow you that, if you insist and put this infobox again I will have to notice the admin :/
Yes, I would be happy to help you a bit. Here is the symbol (sorry it's black on black here...):
For the moveset well I have some ideas for you but first you have to explain me what means NS, SS and all of that :)
-- Ok so most of them are fighter so you can use move with fighting words, (I don't know what VA and EA means...)
- NS: Fire Whip (Alec hit with a fire whip)
- SS: Three Punchs Combo
- US: Helios' Chariot (A bright chariot appears and moves Alec few seconds to a vertical direction)
- DS: Sun Ray (like Pikachu's Thunder but with a fire pillar)
FF: The Last Sun
- NS: Cold Grab (Calec grabs the opponent and inflicts him ice damage)
- SS: Wolf claws (Caleb hits with a punch but his hand become a gigantic wolf's paw)
- US: Roaring Jump (Caleb takes his wolf form and tackles up to the air)
- DS: Ice pick (An ice pick appears from the ground in front of Caleb)
- FF: Winter Soul
- NS: Fire Touch (Janka hits with a Fire slap (stronger than the Water slap)
- SS: River Snap (Janka hits with a Water slap (throw further than the Water slap)
- US: Sky Father
- DS: Metamorphosis (Janka evades a hit by transforming herself into water and move further before becoming human again)
- FF: Water Spirit
I will let you create the VA and EA I think you have enough information now to create them ;)
Re: On the Community Draw
Graviteen in SSBC
Yo sorry for not adding Super Smash Bros. Combat to Graviteen's appearances list, I didn't forget that he was in the game but I forgot to include that bit before I published the page. My apologies. Gold-sans mobile (talk)
Hey is it okay if you make an infobox for my game, Godzilla: Destroy All Monsters Ultimate? I only need it for the characters, since I'm making individual pages for each other them. Thanks in advance!
I completely blanked on the Series Swap thing after what went down around that time, and when I remembered it I had kinda lost interest, but I never got around to dropping out. I'm really sorry, but I don't have anything to show. I'm afraid I won't be able to participate in this. Again, sorry.
- You still have permission to use my characters. They just aren't free to use anymore because I'm not going to be moderating how my content is used once I leave.
- I've answered this question enough to not really want to answer it again.
- Exo is gone permanently. Nothing I can do, not that I want to do anything about it anyway. Don't ask me more on that.
- Easier communication
- Better way to give and get feedback
- Input on stuff like improving the wiki
- An easier way to just chat with people
- Considerably less clunky then talk pages
- Multifaceted as opposed to blogs
- Generally easier and faster to use
Your Smash Sandbox is the cause of the art Smash Everything got edit blocked! Why would you create a page for oc only?!
FSBC Box Art & LoZ: SK Logo are finished
Here they are.