Please, stop recreating that template. We already have a template with that purpose here.
How did you make your Smash 4 fan roster thing?DerpyPanda24 02:10, June 19, 2014 (UTC)
The Palette Swaps
So I've noticed in SSB Versus, you are working on the Palette Swaps; if I may, can I help with Ridley's Palette Swaps?
17:14, September 18, 2014 (UTC)
Can you make a roster pic in vein of your roser prediction for smash 4 with the roster of Super Smash Bros.: Return of Subspace?DerpyPanda24 22:54, October 11, 2014 (UTC)
Your game, as many know as Super Smash Bros. Versus, is nominated as one of the 20 final candidates for my upcoming Top Ten Fantendo Super Smash Bros. Games! Notify me on my talk page so you can confirm that I'm allowed to do it! Thanks! I just need a little bit of love...
Just so you know, you're only a candidate, and only ten of the twenty candidates are chosen to be in the list. Still, feel honored nonetheless. XD
|Please stop uploading suggestive images. This isn't a warning, and it's possible that you made a mistake by accident or without realizing it; this is simply a reminder for your information, and for you to examine the rules in order to prevent any further mistakes. If the action continues deliberately, then a warning will be issued. Thanks for reading and keep contributing.|
The Fat French Penguin picture caught my eye and its unacceptable and violates Fantendo's rules. Just sayin'.
Thanks for fixing the picture up to fit the standards of the wiki! "Let's Fight!" is great by the way.
Palette swaps for SSBVS
Hey, Dar? Is it ok if you do one of those roster things you did for the MK elimination thing, but with Super Smash Bros. Electricity newcomers instead? I'd appreciate if you could since I tried but since I suck it didn't work.
Ooh, yes please! In return, I can do something for you...
Holy shit, thank you!
Hey...um, I noticed there are two Falcos and two Wolfs on the roster you made. Can you just remove them and reorganize the roster for me? Thanks if you can.
It's good now. Thanks a ton!
Don't forget to make your roster! Only you are left to make it :p
Possible Anime All-Stars Ideas
Could characters from Durarara!, Date a Live and even other characters from existing series (think Nui, Junko and Roman) Plus I have many ideas for the characters' gameplay to make the gameplay and mechanics diverse for each character. Garymartensmisterg 10:22
Super Smash Bros. 4 Rival system
With you I created new rival system, like in PSASBR, Street Fighter and Tekken series (how I imagine) for Super Smash Bros 4 with your help. Write me, if you are disagree with something:
- Mario vs. Sonic (Nintendo vs. Sega)
- Luigi vs. Meta Knight (Both are in shadows of protagonists of game franchises)
- Peach vs. Zelda (Both are damsels in distress with royal blood)
- Bowser vs. Charisard (Both are reptiles with fire powers)
- Bowser Jr. vs. Diddy Kong (Both are helpers of kings; Donkey Kong is The King of Jungle)
- Rosalina & Lumas vs. Olimar and Pikmin (Both are space travellers and both have assist species)
- Dr. Mario vs. Toon Link (Both are different versions of franchise protagonist)
- Donkey Kong vs. Little Mac (Donkey Kong is the secret boss in Punch-Out Wii)
- Yoshi vs. Kirby (Both are cute, cartoony, childlike and gluttonous)
- Pikachu vs. Robin (Both have element of Thunder and appear as both male and female)
- Jigglypuff vs. Wario (Jigglypuff's song is sweet and effective in its Up-special and Wario's farts and burps are nasty, but effective in his Down-special)
- Lucario vs. Duck Hunt (Both are anthropomorphic dogs)
- Greninja vs. Sheik (Both are ninjas)
- Link vs. Pit (Link is mentioned in his description in Palutena's Codec)
- Ganondorf vs. Villager (Old Wizard Lord vs. Young Mayor)
- King DeDeDe vs. Wii Fit Trainer (King DeDeDe is fat and WFT wants people be healthy and in shape)
- Samus Aran vs. Mega Man (Both are people in armor suit and have arm cannon)
- Zero Suit Samus vs. Captain Falcon (Both are bounty hunters from space)
- Fox McCloud vs. R.O.B. (R.O.B. 64 is board-on computer on Airwing)
- Falco vs. Dark Pit (Both are clones with wings. Falco's wings are his arms, and Dark Pit's Wings are separated from his arms)
- Ness vs. Lucina (Both are time travellers)
- Marth vs. Ike (Both apperared in unrelated timelines of Fire Emblem)
- Mr. Game & Watch vs. Pac-Man (Both are the oldest video game characters)
- Palutena vs. Shulk (Palutena is goddess and Shulk became godlike in end of Xenoblade)
Well concerning the top servants, they don't have names. They're just the numbers and they can change based off who's killed or doing better than the others. For example, Seven used to be Ten but he ate Seven, Eight, and Nine. They don't have "real" names either.
In terms of design, they're not gonna look human so I hope Anngst doesn't look like that or have tits because they don't have any sexual characteristics. They're created with the sole purpose of eliminating any enemies of the Threat. They are never meant to reproduce.
I would be up for you creating a top servant though, just know that One, Five, Six, Seven, and Ten are taken at the moment. There are other servants of the Threat that aren't numbered and bound by these rules of design like Avirl, just so you know.
Yeah, def send me an image when you can.
Did some redesigning work on Anngst, who I have tentatively placed as Number 8 as that sounds somewhat close to her original name.
- Made the Threat's symbol a little more subduded, more along the likes of a belt.
- Different dress that's black in color. It's also very obvious by now she isn't human.
- Her face has kind of a subtle change: the mouth is now is "underlying" feature of the mouth, implying that part of her face was ripped off, revealing a entirely different face underneath, suggesting there are "layers" to her skin.
- The weird left arm was turned into a tentacle whip thing which is what I thought you were going for but in case you weren't there is a arm similar to the art you showed me next to it.
- She now has her number branded on her right arm. The symbol I've checkmarked is the one I decided to use, as the numbers are stylized.
- Pair of socks and shoes. Not a huge change but probably still notable.
Anyway, tell me what you think about it. I only made these changes because I felt the character's design wasn't entirely in line with the rest and made only the modifications I felt were needed for one of the Threat's forces.
here's a colorized version of the character, feel free to make changes
Please stop deleting your pages, they're all great, no one's upset, we just thought Xtreme was a little controversial...but please stop, you're getting rid of good pages and I dislike that...
Take a minute and step away from the computer. You're causing a lot of harm than you realize by deleting all of your work, which honestly doesn't deserve to be deleted. It probably will be since you delete tagged it but... I'm sure someone can revive those pages after the fact. There's no reason to be self-destructive.
Yes. I have already restored them for you, in fact.16:48, November 12, 2015 (UTC)
Regards to Ivy Art
Hey, um thanks for the art but I wasn't too thrilled when I saw she had a christmas clothing on.... I don't want to sound like a jerk, and I am very grateful and thankful that you made the art for me and you worked hard on it, but incase you didn't read my full comment on dk64's blog, I didn't want christmas themed art reasons being is that I am messianic jewish which is why I put hannukah theme as an option. I hope you understand and I am sorry if I sounded rude but I just wanted to inform you about this matter for the future in case you make the same mistake again. But anyways, thankyou and reply to me as soon as you can thanks :)
So for Avirl (and a lot of these notes probably aren't relevant to the boss fight or anything, just background info):
- Avirl is not exactly that smart but he's not unbelievably dumb. He tends to fuck up more than the rest of the Threat's mooks.
- He is more or less trying to make a Unten voodoo doll that works. None of them have yet and he's not sure what the issue is.
- However, any normal person would have stopped a while ago. The implication is more or less that he's either insane or has a crush on Unten that he keeps denying.
- He also really reads whatever he can on Unten's background, however it's all pretty inaccurate (think Undo-able Unten) and he believes Unten's greatest foe is Lord Acriss, which he wants to resurrect from the dead.
- He also knows most of Unten's Zeon friends but he's under the belief they're all dead so he doesn't really bother with making dolls for them.
- He really hates Vorplazz cuz she makes him look super dumb.
- He's kind of indifferent to The Threat. He respects her but he's more focused on trying to make a working voodoo doll for Unten.
It's your turn to shine, buddy! Your task is to form abilities for Sketch's "electric eel" character, as that's the description we chose together.
SURPRISEYup, i was you secret sinter. I drew Hein in the Scott Pilgrim artstyle alongside Jelloh and Snowcon from Kandy Shop. I don't celebrate christmas but I hope you like the gift. Don't eat me
New Pokken Evo
Since you seem to miss the mainstream roster evos...
we'll do it together!
Duuude, we're waiting on you on the Roster Evo. It's okay if you can't make a roster since you're away but at least try and send me your choices, I'll pass them on to Yendo or Brock and they can make the roster.
Heyo, when are you gonna do your roster for the Evo game? We're waiting on you and KMM. ~Fuzz
sorry it took so long to respond but could you give me links for the episodes you did?
also the pages look cool so ill work more on the top 10 soon
eyyy could you hurry up and make the roster sometime soon? it's been a couple days since the round started and it's the final round Qyzxf
sorry for still being a piece of shit and taking forever to get back to you
the scripts are solid for the most part... only issue is where to put them. putting them on the site would be easy enough but both seasons of now are packed so... you kind of tell me what to do with them.
I don't mind at all! Maybe I could make some of them DLC Costumes.
yeah i know this isn't very accurate to her design but veils and other similar things really... disgust me? yeah, i know it's not normal
so i kind of did a small redesign that preserves what the design is about but removed all the veil stuff because... i just can't draw that, sorry...
First off, congrats on winning! Since this will be important soon, what is Chemical Man's color scheme? Api 17:13, May 30, 2016 (UTC)
When you have a second, can you come on chat? I'm supposed to PM you something.
Sounds good, just let me know when you go on chat (if I'm not already on).
I need to talk to you in private about some stuff. Do you know where we can do that?
Ehhh, i tried to pm you but you were asleep so ill just post what i have anyway:
So i have two of your characters left to add in victory's roster
Shamask and cyberno a
Basically are these good to go?
If not what should i tinker with
Ah, thats okay. Do you want to suggest someone else then to take Shamask's place?
She will have a alpha symbol in post.
Alright, thanks for your input!
Can I use your Medieverse characters for Fantendoverse X?
hey it's atk. can you come on chat so we can plan for this round?
Regarding Medieverse X-Ray & Leah
Am I alright to add additional information about them after their deaths to their pages or would you prefer I make separate sub-pages (or new pages, please specify if so)?
Hey Collie, can I borrow Medieverse Unten for something, don't worry about working it into the timeline the thing's a time bubble so he can leave and be back in an instant.
|This is a warning to stop your inappropriate behavior (foreskin chan). Please adhere to the rules or you will be blocked.
This warning will expire 1 year after it was issued.