So with E3 rearing itself around in half a week, now's probably a good time to ask around since we have a pretty clear picture on what certain companies are planning for the upcoming half of the year as well as potential surprises. So as the blog asks, what are you excited for, hopeful for or expecting to have appear at E3, now I don't mean like Zelda U as being expected, I mean like what do you expect companies might reveal.
Some follow-up questions;
- What do you think of the supposed Xbox Scorpio?
- What do you think of the supposed Playstation Neo?
- Do you think there will be even a slither of mention about the NX at E3?
- Capcom, Ubisoft, Square Enix, Bethesda & SEGA, how do you reckon they'll go this year?
- Are you happy that we won't get the two hour "Talking with Pele" segment from EA (who are Sir not appearing at this event) this year?
- Will Nintendo pull another Mario Game between now and the NX (and not a title for the NX)?
- F-Zero, Animal Crossing & Pikmin do you think any of them will appear in any form at E3?
- Zelda U or Zelda NX which will you get?