Forums are now dead and replaced with Discussions. To be honest I never used it due to the clunkiness of it and plus it's a little mileage but because I like to have my posts count at zero (which now is pretty much impossible because the Comments now count as posts)
It may seem minor, but Discussions is a big bad hill for me. Actually, for all of us. If you say it's okay, let me tell you why it's bad:
- You can't see it in WikiActivity.
- You're supposed to type in some long, convoluted number to see a single dicussion. Even the usernames are complicated and require some numbers!
- Does not support Wikitext. You can do hashtags, but that's not a plus; your entire comment is nowiki'd.
- It depends on your patience but you gotta scroll a painful amount o…
Yes, unlike your other generic "Who Would Win?" blogs, it's not just one VS one, it's a team deathmatch or somethin', I don't know. I'll try and host one per month, I guess, but otherwise don't get your hopes too high as I'll end it at Round Twelve as to not look like some necromonicon. Or maybe do it every fortnight (No, I'm not making this word up.), I don't know.
Without further ado, let's go.
If you need a summary, "Who Would Win?" is normally just a 1v1 on people's opinions on who would win a battle, but this one twists stuff up. There's gonna be ten series of rounds, each with a different ruleset and different (but sometimes rehashed) characters.
So basically, we're going to have some team deathmatch, 8 on 8 as opposed to just 1 on 1. B…
Read more >
Ah, yes. Another blog that's basically a community stuff blog. So... basic instructions first.
- You post a comment about a character.
- People reply saying what would the character be if they made it.
- Repeat process.
Rules below to prevent drama.
- If you're going for fanon characters, it must be your characters only (even if
it has the free-to-use template), not because I'm trying to be
mean, but because it's to prevent drama. The only exceptions is if
you got explicit permission from the user or something. I might
kinda make this rule less extreme.
- Also, for the sake of convenience, please put the link for said character. Same could be applied for stuff that can be easily confused. Or just be specific.
- And please... unless you get explicit permission …
DISCLAIMER: This is not a rehash of the previous blog, this is my plans for when UCP hits this wiki, and just partially somewhere to get constructive criticism on Kotomo Beyond. With UCP hitting wikis, even with the confidence people build up, I'm feeling a bit queasy about it and don't really know what to do. What is going to change?
- I will still try to be contributing daily, even with the complex, hard-to-use mechanics of it. That said, I'm going to try and settle in. If that doesn't work... harder? I actually used it and it's fine, looks like optimization patches were done.
- I've moved my sandboxes to Google Docs; I've finally got back onto my e-mail address. On that I'm also writing my Trixie comics. Too bad it's laggier than usual.
- On top…
Read more >
title says it all, i tried the ucp editor and it sometimes failed to work with me
im kinda scared.Read more >