I believe we've more or less done one of these each year for quite some time. Seems like it's the time for 2019's as it's August and a good portion of the Fantendo populace has resumed their studies. You can include times and class descriptions if you so feel.
Here's mine below. This is my first year in college, so my schedule is a bit wonkier than it's been in the past.
- Mondays and Wednesdays
- 8:30 to 9:45 am: Discrete Math for Computing I (stuff like set theory, counting, etc.)
- 10:00 to 11:15 am: State and Local Government (Texans talk about Texas)
- 12:00 to 1:15 pm: Understanding Art (blowoff class for a core requirement)
- 2:00 to 2:50 pm: Introducing to Computer Science/Software Engineering (also a requirement, seems to be actually teaching us…
We haven't had one in a minute, I think.Read more >
https://fantendo.fandom.com/wiki/?diff=3000000 corresponds to an image uploaded on July 14, 2019 by Exotoro, giving her the 3,000,000th edit in the wiki's history (as suggested by the URL). Although the corresponding Lucky Edit badge was only the one for the 1,873,000th edit, that's because we had badges off for a while a few years ago.
Exo also has the 2,000,000th edit upon further inspection.
https://fantendo.fandom.com/wiki/?diff=2000000 corresponds to a comment made on January 28, 2016 also by Exo. I am far too lazy to figure out what the corresponding Lucky Edit Badge was though, since I believe by 2016, I had stopped updating the Lucky Edit Logs.
Meanwhile, the 1,000,000th edit belongs to Lumoshi.
Read more >
If you haven't been living under a rock these past few days, you'll know that Facebook user "Shitposting cause im in shambles" has started an event page for a raid of the classified US government base Area 51 located in the deserts of Nevada. The event has received interest from over 2 million people thus far.
- Who: Over 2 million people and counting.
- What: See above
- When: September 20th, 2019, 3:00 AM to 6:00 AM PDT (that's 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM UTC)
- Where: The plan is to meet up at the Area 51 Alien Center in Amargosa Valley, NV to coordinate entry.
- Why: To expose the government's secrets
Who will join me? We can work on transportation logistics once we have a set number of people.Read more >
I realize that in the last few months or so, I've really only been on the Discord and have barely come to the wiki itself (just lurking/commenting every now and then).
How is everyone? What's new with you guys? What's new with Fantendo? What's new in general?Read more >