This is based on only my personal opinion of their music, not by their objective contributions to music (otherwise Mozart/Bach would be much higher).
This includes just major composers that I've heard at least some music from.
The names in the tiers themselves are in no order, just the order that I thought of them in first.
I will include the century that they wrote the majority of their famous music in.
- Antonin Dvorak (late 19th)
- Ludwig van Beethoven (early 19th)
- Pyotr Tchaikovsky (late 19th)
- Sergei Prokofiev (early-mid 20th)
- Franz Schubert (early 19th)
- Robert Schumann (mid 19th)
- Felix Mendelssohn (early-mid 19th)
- Sergei Rachmaninoff (early 20th)
- Dmitri Shostakovich (mid 20th)
- Jean Sibelius (early 20th)
- Edvard Grieg (late 19th)
- Nikolai Rimsky-Korsakov …
Read more >
Just for fun, I did a voice reveal. I random page through several articles and look at wiki activity in this little 5 minute snippet: https://vocaroo.com/3ePxx6V6AVM
Do one of you if you'd likeRead more >
I have Shield and in my Pokédex completion journey, I'm down to only the Sword exclusives (and trade evos/other starters) that I still need for my dex. If anyone has any of the below Pokémon and would like to trade with me (I have all the corresponding Shield exclusives), just reply below, or talk page me, or @ me on the Discord if you're there, or whatever you want.
(ik I can easily find trades on other Pokémon forums and stuff but I'd rather first try to trade with people I know)
- any of Scorbunny/Sobble lines (I can breed a Grookey in exchange)
- any of Shiftry family
- any of Ninetales family
- any of Slurpuff family, if Swirlix I will probably need help with the trade evolution but I can do the same for Aromatisse since I have a Spritzee +…
I've been thinking about Pokémon a lot lately, having played Shield for the past week. First, my thoughts on the game, and then what I want to see in the next game:
I enjoyed SwSh. It's not perfect, but it does some things well. I'll start with the things I didn't like.
- Obviously, the National Dex being gone is a glaring issue, especially with how they seemingly lied to fans about not being able to bring in all the ~500 missing Pokémon when they very well could have. Lots of Pokémon being gone didn't really impact my enjoyment of the game, but the Pokémon being there would have made the experience even better.
- They removed features for no reason, like the GTS which was really important to helping people trade. I had my own ideas for how to im…
Read more >
What do you plan to do in 2021?
- Finish 2nd year of college
- Start 3rd (and probably final) year of college
- Turn 21
- Become legally able to drink alcoholic beverages in the United States of America though I probably won't take advantage of that privilege
- Hopefully get some sort of internship
- Continue working on my novel series
- Continue writing music, hopefully I finish something of note
- Hopefully have developed some sort of software application by then, have a couple of ideas now
- Probably still be on Fantendo in the same capacity I am now (frequent Discorder, infrequent Fandomer)