the new crash game looks good
Stuff that's been revealed
- GTA 5 Port, GTA 5 PS4 owners will get one million in game until it rereleases for PS5.
- Spiderman: Miles Morales was revealed, i guess... for the holiday 2020
- Gran Turismo was shown but nobody cares about that shit
- New Ratchet and Clank was revealed, called Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart.
- gameplay for project athia was shown
- cat game was shown, tis called stray
- they showed their controller again... don't care
- new ip called returnal, dumb name for an ip.......
- NEW LITTLE BIG PLANET SPINOFF, YOU DON'T KNOW HOW I FELT WHEN MY GUY SACKBOY APPEARED ON SCREEN
- destruction all stars was a new thing, its basically rocket league but fortnite i guess
- another new game called kena: bridge of spirits, it looks nice
- furry danganronpa was revealed, game is goodbye volcano high
- new oddworld game, oddworld soulstorm
- ghostwire: tokyo had some nice stuff shown
- godfall looks like a thing, also releases on holiday 2020
- solar ash looks beautiful, created by the same lads behind hyper light if you know that game
- hitman 3 was revealed and wa another thing, january 2021
- astroworld is back as astro's playroom
- the devils inside was a game with a nice artstyle
- nba 2k21, but who the fuck cares
- new game by the octoworld guys called bugsnax
- demon's souls looks like yet another thing
- bethesda is back with a new game called deathloop, with a nice style to it
- resident evil eight is now a thing i guess, i dunno what the game series is about but okay it looks cool with its victorian themes
- a space game? dunno what it was called but its coming out in 2022, a year that wont exist
- horizon: forbidden west had some stuff shown, no gameplay though. water looks amazing
- and finally, they showed off their new wii ripoff! the playstation 5 looks alright imo
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.