It's about time that I leave Fantendo behind and pursue better things to do. I've accomplished everything that I've wanted to do since joining this wiki. It has been a long journey, one that helped me experience heaven and hell somehow simultaneously and one that's taught me many good things to remember forever and bad things that I'm still trying to unlearn. Here's a list of reasons why I'm leaving because I'm honestly too fucking tired at the moment (and probably won't be in the mood ever) to arrange everything into a professional and heartfelt essay:
- Pursuing a career is what I should've been investing time into for a while now.
- I'm 21 years old and feel like I should be hanging out with people closer to my age.
- I'd like to write more mature stories overall beyond Fantendo (not NSFW...)
- Working on articles is exhausting, it's just not fun anymore.
- I don't feel like I'd be able to top COLD❄BLOOD anytime soon, anyway.
- I want to invest more time into music.
- I want to invest more time into hanging out with Navy.
- I need to pursue therapy for the horrendous, disgusting things I've endured during my time on this wiki and related places. It's getting too hard to keep bottling it.
- Personally I feel that I let the wiki down as an administrator, and I can't shake off how ineffective I was as an admin at times. It's still hitting me even today.
- Greece needs an economy fix, it's Athena to the rescue.
Thank you all for the love and support you've given to me over the years. I've endured so much shit since joining this site, but I think all the good times I've had outweigh them and I'm grateful for the pleasant memories I'll be able to keep years from now.
UPDATE: Thank you all for your tremendous support. I love you all and care for you all. Please take care of yourselves.
UPDATE 2: I could just do this silently, but I don't want people to suddenly be taken aback without warning:
I am disabling my FANDOM accounts, including this one. I'd like it if all of my pages became admin-protected to prevent future vandalism and if nobody used my characters ever again. If anything has a free-to-use template, remove it. I need complete dissociation from this website and I'd prefer if people left everything I've done alone. I'm not angry at anyone, rather myself for a number of reasons I won't elaborate on.
If I've ever hurt you or someone else, I'm sorry.
If you've ever felt like I wasn't good enough, I'm sorry.
And if I contributed in some way to your sorrows, I understand.
Read Zinfestation if you want insight to my world.
Please fix this website if it's not already fixed.
If you want to contact me, feel free to until I close my social media accounts. (ExpirationDate#8141 and @Exp1rationDate on Discord and Twitter)
Goodbye forever, and for real this time. I don't know what to say anymore besides good luck.