After all the teases on Twitter from Ed Boon, all the leaks, all the speculation and the release of Mortal Kombat classics Shang Tsung and Nightwolf, Mortal Kombat 11's Kombat Pack trailer is finally here.
- Shang Tsung: Super fun to play as, and already out; the amount of nostalgia tied to him, from game and movie alike, makes it very worth it to play as Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa's Shang Tsung.
- Nightwolf: Eh, he's alright. Not a very fun playstyle for me, but who knows?
- Sindel: Kind of surprised that her Revenant form is her base skin; but that means we get to see evil Sindel in the intros, so that's fine with me.
- Spawn: Eh, was kind of hoping for the current Venom-esque look we got from Todd McFarlane's recent run with the character, but nice to see Spawn make it in all the same.
- The Joker: Not only does he look great and the suit and hairstyle remind me of Cesar Romero, but he's the perfect DC cross-promotional character to include in Mortal Kombat, because of his violent nature and potentially fun playstyle. Can't wait for January.
- Terminator T-800: Kinda figured he would come, but what I didn't expect was Arnold Schwarzenegger to actually do the motion-capture (and likely voice acting) for him. I mean, there was other Terminator models they could have chosen, but they went with the classic Arnold one.
They look great, and again, CANNOT WAIT for the Joker.