So, I am going for sysop... I most likely won't get it, but I can try anyway...
- I have been here for almost three years, so I feel like I have decent experience.
- I have over 10 000 edits.
- I visit the wiki most days, even if I don't do anything.
- I intend to help with the maintenance of the wiki, such as deleting pages in the to be deleted category, expanding stubbed pages and removing vandalism and duplicate images.
- I also intend to help the newcomers to the wiki, by giving them advice and guidance on how to improve.
- In my opinion, I also feel that I am quite responsible, so I feel like I will take the role quite well.
I would appreciate it if you would give me your vote when the elections begin.
Thanks for reading -Read more >
The Korean Website has uploaded some new mega evolutions and screenshots to their website, by accident apparently.
- Mega Audino is Normal/Fairy and gets Healer as an ability. It gets a boost in both of it's defenses.
- Mega Slowbro is Water/Psychic and gets Shell Armour as an ability. It's Special Attack and Defense increase.
I like Mega Audino, as 5th gen finally gets a Mega evo, but I don't like Mega Slowbro that much...
What do you guys think? -Read more >
Yay, another roster prediction blog!
Since there has been many roster speculations recently, I thought I'd just put across my predictions and speculations about the characters that could appear as playable. Please be aware, these are my opinions/predictions/hopes, so don't take this as confirmation as most are likely wrong or incorrect and probably not the same as yours, so share your opinions if you wish. I also apologize about the length of this blog...
- R.O.B. - I think R.O.B. is a likely candidate to return seeing as he has a completely unique moveset and also represents the history of Nintendo as well.
- Wario - Wario is a key characters in both the Mario series and his own series, plus Waluigi and Ashley have both been confirmed as Assist Tr…
Read more >
Corocoro has leaked and confirmed some new Mega Evolutions for Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.
Mega Altaria is Dragon/Fairy with Pixilate, Mega Lopunny is Normal/Fighting with Scrappy and Mega Salamence has the Ability Aerialate (Typing not confirmed)
When Pikachu changes its clothes for contests, each form gets a new move not normally learned by Pikachu.
- Pikachu Rock Star > Meteor Mash
- Pikachu Ph. D. > Electric Terrain
- Pikachu Pop Star > Draining Kiss
- Pikachu Belle > Icicle Crash
- Pikachu Libre > Flying Press
There is a new contest host named Lucia, who gives you the special clothes for participating
There will also be an event in which a shiny Beldum with its Mega Stone will be released.
That's all -Read more >
Read more >