I'm still here. Just not every week.
Long story short, I also used to be the weirdest and most cancerous person on Fantendo, pretty much your local wiki moron. But that's the past, and I would prefer not to be reminded of those times. I'm a different lad now, and I'm glad I changed.
I haven't written anything in a looong time. The main reason for this is general lack of morale, and partially laziness. Eh.
Here, have some userboxes to find out what I'm like. These'll do until I feel like writing an actual userpage.
Here's a list of my ongoing projects:
- Steam: Wither the Striker
- Origin: WitheredStriker
- Uplay: WitheredStriker
- Good Old Games Galaxy: Withered_Striker
- Epic Games Store: Withered Striker (I ONLY use this for the free games. I don't play Fortnite, at all.)
- Battle.net: Alstraban#2430
- Rockstar Launcher: PurloWither
- Bethesda.net: WitheredStriker
- Riot Games: Withered Striker#5374 (I only use this for Valorant. I'm not interested in League of Legends.)
- E-mail: email@example.com
- GameFAQS: ShatteredLight (should use this more often tbh)
- Minecraft: WitheredStriker
- Amino: Withersoul 235 / The Withered Accomplice (varies per Amino) [I barely ever use this, just to let you know]
- OpenGeoFiction: Withersoul 235
- Kahoot: LVDP01
- Linoit: Flassico
- Wix: Withersoul235
- Game Oldies: The Withered Accomplice
- DeviantArt: WitheredAccomplice
- Twitch: TheWitheredAccomplice
- Discord: Withered Striker#0001 (I do not use the voice chat except with real life friends)
- SSF2: ShatteredLight
- Wattpad: WitheredAccomplice
- FanFiction.net: The Withered Accomplice
- Rabb.it: Withered Accomplice
- Wikidot: Nucleus82
- Tumblr: witheredessence467 (My account got deleted for some reason, consider this archived)
I have Skype and Facebook as well, but those are highly personal. If you somehow find me and send me an invitation, friend request or message, I will instantly block you (and remove your post from my timeline), no matter who you are (applies only to my personal Facebook, not the second one I made just for internet stuff). Sorry.