Crash for Smash!
|Nov 1, 2019|
Ah, it seems like you've stumbled across my User Page. Whether you're interested in my content and want to learn more about what I do or were just browsing Fantendo out of boredom, I welcome you. Come in, make yourself at home!
Anyway, heya. I'm TheFazDude (call me Faz for short). I'm no stranger to Fandom as a whole, but I joined this particular wiki in November 2019. Since then, I've been hard at work on making great content for Fantendo, which you can learn more about in Faz Studios.
One thing I want to let you know off the bat is that I'm usually pretty approachable. If you ever have something you wanna ask me or just want to strike up a chat, feel free to shoot me a Message Wall post. I'm usually pretty good about replying to those kinds of things pretty quick. Same goes for comments on my articles; If I notice one, I’ll be sure to reply ASAP!
Anyway, the following sections contain more info about me. Have fun looking around!
Currently working on: a lot of things idk
Facts About Me
- My current username, TheFazDude, was created when I was still really into FNaF. I decided not to adopt a new moniker for Fandom because most of my social media uses "FazDude" or some form of it anyway.
- On that note, I was a high-ranking staff member on FNaF Fanon for a while (under the name FazbearFreak, which I abandoned because tbh it's kinda lame in hindsight), but decided to pursue something new (aka Fantendo).
- Fun fact: "Faz" can also be used to describe someone who is cool. So, um... I've got that going for me.
- I'm a male, and go by male pronouns.
- I'm an American currently going through the torture institution known as high school. Only a few more months of that left, though.
- I am on the autism spectrum. Not super important, but it's worth mentioning.
- I like memes. A lot.
Game Franchises I Like
- Huge Fan: These are the franchises I'm the most into nowadays. I could probably strike up a good conversation about these, so if you ever wanna chat about them, don't hesitate to shoot me a message.
- Super Smash Bros.
- My favorite game of all time (as of right now, anyway) is Smash Ultimate, and I main Banjo & Kazooie, with King K. Rool, Mario, and Mii Gunner being my secondaries. I've played all the games aside from 64, and I'm just gonna say it; I'm not that fond of Melee. You may throw tomatoes at me now.
- My most wanted character is Crash Bandicoot, followed by Sans and Waluigi.
- Super Mario
- The first game I ever played was Mario Kart Wii, and I've been a fan of the Mario franchise ever since. My favorite game is either Super Mario Maker 2, Super Mario Odyssey, Super Mario World, or New Super Mario Bros.
- I'm a bit late to the Splatoon party, having only gotten Splatoon 2 in September 2018, but I enjoy the game. No, I haven't played Octo Expansion yet, and due to complications with my American Switch and European copy of Splatoon 2, I doubt I ever will.
- also pearl best idol but y'all ain't ready for that conversation
- Sonic the Hedgehog
- Strangely enough, my introduction to the Sonic franchise was through the first Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games. That potentially embarrassing tidbit aside, my favorite Sonic game is Sonic Mania, no doubt. Although I enjoy the classic-style games the most, I think that the 3D games are generally pretty solid too.
- I've been playing Minecraft since 2012, and although I mainly play the Bedrock version on Switch nowadays, the Java version will always have a special place in my heart.
- My Java username is FazDude, and I can never remember my Bedrock one. I mainly play Bedrock on Switch, though, so I guess that solved that issue.
- Undertale came out during a rough patch in my life, so it holds a special place in my heart. My favorite character is Sans, with Papyrus and Flowey being close contenders.
- Super Smash Bros.
- Fan: I like these franchises, but I'm not as interested and/or knowledgable in them as the ones above.
- Donkey Kong
- I'm only familiar with the DKC games, with the first one being my favorite.
- I've only played Wario Land 1 and some of the WarioWare titles, but I want to give Wario Land 4 and Shake It a shot one day.
- My favorite game is the first one, and I honestly don't think Nuts and Bolts was all that bad of a game overall; just a bad game for the Banjo-Kazooie series. I also lost my shit on the day the bear and bird were revealed for Smash, as did many of us.
- Crash Bandicoot
- I like the PS1 trilogy and Crash Bash, but don't have much experience with the franchise beyond that.
- Five Nights at Freddy's
- I used to be a huge fan of these games, and I still enjoy them to an extent today. However, with all the projects Scott's making, it's kinda hard to fully invest myself in them nowadays. I've been getting into it a bit more recently, though, hence my Challenger's Pack for it.
- Although I didn't really give two hoots about Cuphead when it was first announced, it hooked me when it was just a few months away from release. Despite this, I'm still on Inkwell Isle One due to the fact I feel unnaturally compelled to finish Treetop Trouble before I move on.
- Donkey Kong
- Minor Fan: I don't know too much about these franchises, but I still enjoy them.
- Mega Man
The Big List of Favorites
- Favorite Food: Cheese/pepperoni/bacon pizza (chicken wings come a very close second)
- Favorite Drink: Coca-Cola and chocolate milk
- Favorite Candy: Swedish Fish
- Favorite Color: Red
- Favorite Ice Cream Flavor: Chocolate/Fudge
- Favorite Activity: Gaming/Writing
- Favorite Music: Take a peek.
- Favorite Book: Ready Player One
- Favorite Game: Minecraft
- Favorite YouTuber: Scott the Woz
- Favorite YouTube Video: This one.
If you feel like you can call me a friend, feel free to sign!
- TheWikiOddish (talk) 20:22, June 3, 2020 (UTC)
- Guac (wassup?)
- Here’s my calling card - A glass of choccy milk (talk) 20:26, June 3, 2020 (UTC)
- SharkLord1954 (talk) 20:30, June 3, 2020 (UTC)SharkLord1954
- Small things can make big differences.
- The Scarlet Claws are calling to me (talk)
- I'm half human and half machine(talk · edits)
- WE'RE GONNA KILL PEDOPHILES. YOU ARE WARNED.
- CrakaboLazy4090 :)
- .peachfuz (talk) 03:48, July 14, 2020 (UTC)
- Erictom333 (talk) 02:16, September 5, 2020 (UTC)
- CoolDetective123·Hey there!·I'm useless 17:52, 6 November 2020 (UTC)
- "Hello bitches" - Kay
Other Places to Contact Me
- Twitter: @OtherFazDude / @FazDoodles
- Discord: FazDude#8337 (most active here)
- Steam: FazDude
- Switch: FazDude (cba to get my friend code, ask for it)
- "take care of yourself, kid. 'cause someone really cares about you." - Sans "Ness" Undertale
- "I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo, Pokemon: The First Movie
- "Everybody cheater! Next time, I cheat! Heh heh heh!" - Waluigi, Mario Kart Wii
- Sakurai gets his own section for quotes:
- "I wonder if I'll ever get to take a break."
- "No! This isn't how you're supposed to play the game!"
- "Smash is a game for good boys and girls."
- "Hey all, Scott here!" - Scott Wozniak
- "Aw yeah, this is happening!" - Sonic, Sonic Adventure
- "A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Miyamoto
- "Zoo wee mama!" - Rowley Jefferson
- "Okay!" - Ness and Terry Bogard
- "But to answer that, we need to talk about parallel universes." - Pannenkoek2012
- "I see this as an absolute win!" - Bruce Banner
- "Uhhh... meow?" - Sonic the Hedgehog
- "Echadona" - Knuckles the Echidna
- "Damn!" - Shadow the Hedgehog
- "He proceeded to pour me a glass of... just... ice-cold lemonade... Ooh. Ever mix it with iced tea? I do like... little half-lemonade half-...oh, it's so - you should try it someti- oh, wait. You can't because you're dead." - Mr. Hippo, Ultimate Custom Night
- "I've ruined the lives of so many... I can't be expected to remember all of them." - Dr. Cortex, Crash Twinsanity
- ”You was right shadow” - Tails
Image Of The Upmost Importance