Hello, I'm Mr. Yokai, founder of Ragtag Refusal and creator of the massive Kotomo Beyond (which by the way I'm planning DLC on and the DLC will be equally massive). I make massive games with tons of ideas and like to make fan-games of creations I'm interested in, such as Plants VS Zombies or Gummi Squadron. If you wanna ask me anything about Kotomo Beyond, I got a Chatzy! Just drop by, leave me a message if you want, it doesn't matter if I'm here or not; just drop a message. I have an Ideas Sandbox for my smaller games and a Master Ideas Sandbox for my bigger games, though there's virtually no difference between the two. When I feel crowded I make subpages, which is... unnecessary and trying to cut down.
Started out my wiki life in like, August; don't remember when since Fandom deprecated when you joined a wiki, and that's just sad. Oh, check out the art I made here; I only update if it doesn't look like image spam considering that, well, image spam is now a crime.
I started the wiki somewhere on August 12th, I think... it was simply a brief visit but then I joined the Fantendo squad.
I have a bit too much, but I can list some of my most favorite for each one:
- DAGames: Time of Your Life
- JubyPhonic (note she makes dubs): Hello Worker
- SplendifeRachie (same here): The Disappearance of Hatsune Miku (yes. it's annoying at some parts. but i like it.)
- Amalee: Hard. Netsujou no Spectrum (OP 1)?
- Panic! At the Disco: High Hopes
- October 13: Set up a diary.
- October 21: Actually snipped my Followings list so I don't forget where I've been.
- October 26: The nightmare gets real.
- October 29: Updating profile.
- November 5: Chatzy link replaces original message.
- November 15: Small updates to this.
- November 23: Added Work Schedule.
- November 30: Adding what I want for Secret Santa. Also, tomorrow is the 50th day of my diary.
- December 20: Ridding of work schedule + Merry Christmas, and happy new year!
- January 5th: Removing Chatzy link because it's now dead meat and I didn't know about that. Oh, and it's no longer Christmas.