|Toon Link is not from Fantendo. However, this article may include related fan ideas.
These external sources may have official, more accurate information:
This article is free to edit. Please follow the article standards and respect good-faith contributions.
|Toon Link in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate|
Toon Link (also known as Cel-Shaded Link or simply Link) is the name often accredited to the Link that appears primarily in the Adult Timeline of the Zelda Timeline. The "Toon Link" that is often named as such is based on the two that appear in The Wind Waker, Phantom Hourglass, and Spirit Tracks. Outside the Zelda series spin-off of Hyrule Warriors, Toon Link appears in a number of Super Smash Bros. starting with Brawl.
There have been five canonical Toon Links:
- One that appeared in both The Wind Waker and Phantom Hourglass.
- It is shown that this Toon Link appears in most spin-off titles where he is known as "Toon Link".
- One that appeared in Spirit Tracks.
- One that appeared in Four Swords and Four Swords Adventures; where he was split into four parts.
- One that appeared in The Minish Cap.
- One that appeared in Tri Force Heroes.
- Though this Link is the same as the one that appears in A Link Between Worlds, that game uses a more realistic art-style, thus not technically a 'Toon' Link.
Toon Link is set to appear in the 2016 CGI movie adaptation of The Wind Waker. Debi Derryberry will be portraying him.
Toon Link is a playable character in Hyrule Heroes. He fights with his sword, and blocks with his shield. His stats are simaliar to Link's, but he is a little faster, and his guard is a little lower.
He's one of the victims of the Kirthar's Snap Finger.
Took Link is a playable character in Super Smash Bros. for the arcade. He uses the Four Sword, replacing the Master Sword. He has 12 palette swaps.
Took Link is a playable character in Zelda x Super Smash Bros., which uses characters from Hyrule Warriors. He uses the Four Sword, replacing the Master Sword. He has 12 palette swaps.
|An amiibo figure of Toon Link exists! For more info about this amiibo, see this page.|