|Genre(s)|| 3D Platformer|
|Most Recent Game||TBA|
The Tigzon series is a series of games created by Sohnix as the company's flagship series. It chronicles the adventure of 17-year old teenager Tai Z. Takara, who stumbled upon a mysterious spiritual power known as the Zonamorph, as his power to transform into a mystical spirit named Tigzon the TigerStar. Highly skills for his flowmotion, speed, and fighting combos, he takes his action against the ANTIX Corporation, an underground organization who plans is to create and establish a personal and superior beast army while avoiding the Revolution Entity of Defense (or commonly known as R.E.D)
|Title, Original Release and Platform||Synopsis|
|Tai Z. Takara, a video game and anime fanboy, had stumbled upon a mystical power known as the “Zonantix” allowing him to transform into a beast spirit, a Zonanthrix named Tigzon the TigerStar. A villainous alien Majarr and his companion, CEO of Antix, Mr. Matin Maximum had experimented on people (in order to convert and transform them into Zonanthrix beasts) and brainwashing them into becoming loyal members of the organization. Their plans are to create and establish a personal and superior Zonanthrix army. Highly equipped with his flowmotion, speed, and fighting combos, he takes his action against the ANTIX Corporation.|
||The second installment in the series takes place one year after the first Tigzon game, which Tai Z. Takara / Tigzon must face new challenges as artificial intelligence (AI), known as Neo is causing chaos as well as creating a new clone of Tigzon the TigerStar, namely Zega. The gameplay is similar to the first game, in which it boasted 3D cel-shaded manga-style action-adventure, platformer with a mixture of beat-em-ups elements, describing as “Sonic-meets-Devil May Cry.” Uniquely, the game branches into two different story modes, which players can choose to play Tai Z. Takara / Tigzon and a new character Zega as well as the open-world environment (unlike the first game in the series) with RPG elements.|
Tigzon 3: Star Tour
|The third installment in the series takes place around the world.|
|Title, Original Release and Platform||Synopsis|
Tigzon Universe: Nightless
|A spin-off to the Tigzon series, which stars Noora Natsumi, and her transformation, Nightless. Takes place one year after the first Tigzon game, Noora plans to assassinate the mysterious group who were associated with the ANTIX Corporation as a revenge for her deceased father. It was originally created as a DLC expansion for the first Tigzon game but was created as a standalone title.|
Tigzon Universe: Spinx Resorts
|A spin-off to the Tigzon series, which stars Spinx, Anna "Ani" Polar's pet robot-penguin. In this 2D Action-Platformer, Anna "Ani" Polar took Spinx to a resort-like island known as Mango Island to visit her cousin Arian "Ari" Sai and her grandfather Mr. Yaku Sai. Spinx somehow got lost in the island's jungle and must find a way to see Ani, when suddenly a group of pirates known as Gearbottles invades the Island.|
(Nintendo Switch / iOS / Steam / Andriod / Sohnix MechaByte)
|A tile-matching puzzle spin-off of the Tigzon series. The gameplay is similar to Puzzle Bobble and Puyo Puyo, with the Tigzon characters designed in a super-deformed (chibi) style.|
|Tigzon Battle Station|
(Nintendo Switch / PlayStation 4 / Xbox One / Steam / The V2 / TimeStrike Falcon / Onynx / Sohnix MechaByte / all consoles)
|A fighting spin-off of the Tigzon series. Similar to Capcom's Marvel VS. Capcom and SNK's King of Fighters series, players choose characters from the series and compete against each other in a tag-team fighting tournament.|
- Disney vs. Fantendo - Tigzon was set to appear as a starting fighter in the 2.5D crossover fighting game, Disney vs. Fantendo: A Collision of Worlds! His role in the game's story is currently unknown.
- LEGO Fantendo (prototype name) - Tai Z. Takara (alongside with spirit counterpart Tigzon the TigerStar) makes an appearance as a playable character in LEGO Fantendo (prototype name). They both appeared as LEGO Mini-Figure which set in a parallel LEGO universe of the New Fantendoverse.
- Fantendo's End of Time?! - Tigzon made his appearance as an unlockable agent, which the player needs to unlock HIM during Act VI.
- Fortresses of Light - Noora Natsumi / Nightless (alongside with Yami Zu (?) makes a playable appearance as an unlockable fighter. She arrived in Black Hole through the Collider when the effects of the collider pulled her and Yami through, and now she searches for her friend and a way out.
- World Tournament - Noora Natsumi makes her first appearance in the New Fantendoverse's World Tournament, alongside with a cameo appearance of Yami Zu.
- Nintenexus - Noora Natsumi makes a playable appearance as an DLC fighter.
Tigzon 2 characters
Tigzon 3: Star Tour characters
Tigzon Universe: Nightless characters
Tigzon Universe: Spinx Resorts characters