|The Legend of Zelda : Anniversary Edition|
|Platform(s)||Nintendo VR , X-Shop and 3DS|
|Release Date(s)||Nintendo VR - July 29, 2012
X-Shop - June 7, 2012 3DS - December 25, 2012
|Media Included||Nintendo VR CD
3DS Game Card
The Legend of Zelda - Anniversary Edition is a collection with the two orignal games of Zelda Series (The Legend of Zelda and The Legend of Zelda II : Adventure of Link) but with minus changes for Nintendo VR. The game originally is going to be released in March 12, 2011 , but it's was annouced , the game will be launched in 2012 (the 3DS version is avaible only in Japan and North American):
The Legend of Zelda (NES)
- Zelda cheat to go on Second Quest is removed
- The Save System based in FDS version.
- Artworks , Trivia and Opitons added
- Boss Rush (Unlockable , after defeat all bosses) added
- Spelling Errors at Intro are removed
- The secret passages have a crack on wall
- New difficulty modes : Easy and Hard
- In Second Quest , new bosses added.
The Legend of Zelda II : Adventure of Link (NES)
- A cheat added "ERROR" , if you save is called "ERROR" , you start with all spells.
- Dark Link Mode added , in this Dark Link Mode
- Boss Rush added
- Spelling Errors removed
- Secret Paths added
If you select The Legend of Zelda II you see "A Link to the Past" but you select this game , the game will crashes. Don't select (A Link to the Past bug removed in 3DS and X-Shop Version).
A release Patch in 2012 add A Link to The Past for the all versions of game.