That One Series With a Long and Uninteresting Name That I Do Not Wish to Remember (also known as simply the Unten series due to the long name) is a popular series of games, and the first (and most important) series on Fantendo. Ownership of the games in this series is pending.
These four projects were originally planned by Plumber. Of these, only Fissure has a page, but the names of all four projects are listed for consistency. All projects are listed in chronological order.
These games were likely intended as follow-ups or reboots of Plumber's original plans, but were created without his involvement and were created by individual users. They may not all exist in the same canon.
- Mistaken Time
- That One Game With a Short and Interesting Name That I Do Wish to Remember/Unten 9
- Undo-able: Unten Eleven
Prodigy (New Fantendoverse reboot)
In 2014, a reboot of That One Series With a Long and Uninteresting Name was developed by Exotoro. Eventually these reboots became the new canon. More info can be found on its page.
(In chronological order)
A series created in 2015 after Monstermanchego played too much Borderlands. It is both a reboot and a spinoff, being set in a non-canon series of events and starring new characters.
- Broken World
- Sleeping Beorns
- Stowaway's Story
The Bluebird Augury (Fantendoverse τ reboot)
In August 2020, as part of the Fantendoverse τ project, a group of users drafted ideas for a new reboot of the series for the new canon, taking some cues from Prodigy but reimagining its story. The project was led by .peachfuz.
- Fissure (2020)
- Underground (2020)
- Tragedy (2020)
Created by Plumber
- Unten - The main character and hero of the series. He was found by Dongorio as an infant and joined the tribe. After Doomulus Grime splits Zeon in half, Unten goes on a journey to defeat him.
- Chief Dongorio - The leader of the Baraenion Tribe, who adopted Unten after finding him as an infant. He's one of Unten's allies.
- Doomulus Grime - Originally named Doomulus Nine, this nefarious schemer plots to suck up all of the energy and minerals in Zeon's fertile soil for later fiendish plans.
- Zerita - Unten's mysterious sidekick.
- Netnu - A villain who is completely the opposite of Unten. Although his real name is Kaio, he changed his name to a reversed name of Unten.
- Mondo - The "village idiot" of the Baraenion Tribe. A strange title, considering is status as the Chief's son. He is one of Unten's childhood friends, but that's about it.
- Plum - A Beorn who is in search of ways to revive her dead species, no matter what the cost. Despite being forced to cross swords frequently, she and Unten get along like brother and sister.
- Darkness - A malevolent wizard who has some kind of connection to Unten. He is the main antagionist of Unten.
- Master Mortua - The man who trained Zerita. Three years before Mistaken Time, he fought against the Doomuli Organization.
- Doomulus Slice - Originally named Doomulus Five, he is an evil robot sent to Zeon to destroy Master Mortua. He is the main antagonist of Mistaken Time.
- Unten - About as close to a main character as Raiders gets; Unten is a calm young Beorn who was raised by Dongorio and the Baraenion Tribe as one of their own. As such, he is personally very close to Zeon, having been raised there.
- Zerita - A quirky and mysterious Catonea whose personality is constantly cycling through different traits, with only one trait being completely constant - she is quite withdrawn and mysterious, with few friends aside from Unten, Ridge, and Piper.
- Ridge - A professional gambler from off-world who is always looking to make an easy profit. Fortunately for the heroes, he sees taking down Doomulus as rewarding enough to fight at their side. A cheater at heart, Ridge isn't afraid to fight dirty.
- Piper - A friendly and once-pacifistic cleric/healer whose former home was burned down by raiders. After that little event, she decided that pacifism was definitely lost on them and decided to spread peace in her own unique (and bloody) way.
- Plum - A wandering Beorn who was raised on memories of the legends of her former race. This upbringing led to her becoming enraptured with their civilization and determined to find some way to revive the Beorns that the Doomulus Corporation killed.
- Nicolas - The result of an unknown corporation tampering with the genetic and physical build of the former leader of a band of Raiders; Nicolas became a living battery, a freak among men. He escaped, and is now a wandering mercenary.
- Naira - A young woman with a pale complexion and a grim outlook. She claims that she has stared down Death and lived, which resulted in her gaining her unnatural powers over the human soul. And nobody really dares to question her story.
- Krox - A project of the Doomulus Corporation, meant to be the ultimate soldier. If only they hadn't taken all of their data from some overhyped FPS. Krox went rogue on his first mission, more intent on getting kills than completing tasks.
- Kaio - A Beorn who escaped his world's destruction by stowing away on one of the ships responsible. After some mind-altering radiation and a massacre of everyone aboard, he put himself into hypersleep; years later, the ship crashes on Zeon...
- Lina - A monster with a human mind. Lina tries not to hurt people as much as she can, doing so only to protect herself. But she has found that, when she is made angry enough, the monster takes over and commences a slaughter of all in sight.
- Tengu - A Catonea assassin who sustains himself purely on the blood of his victims. Despite such a diet sounding completely loony, Tengu is actually surprisingly sane. Heck, compared to a lot of the other murderers, he's really polite!
- Polli - A happy-go-lucky holographic interface developed by the Doomulus Corporation before being rescued and turned against it by Unten. But being jealous of him and the others, she nabs upgrades that allow her to join the adventure.