|Super Smash Bros. for Xbox One|
|Platform||Xbox One, Microsoft Windows|
|Media||Xbox One Disc, Digital Download (Xbox/Windows Store)|
Super Smash Bros. for Xbox One is the Xbox One version of Super Smash Bros developed by Sega, Bandai Namco and published by Microsoft Studios. Besides familiar Super Smash Bros characters, this version features characters from various Microsoft games like Halo, Gear of Wars, Minecraft, etc. Therefore, this game is also known as Xbox All-star Battle Royale. This game is also available on Windows Store for Windows 10 as an Xbox Play Anywhere game.
The gameplay is similar to Super Smash bros. for Wii U, but a little different. Beside damage meter, there are also HP for each character. Players will be knocked-out if their HP run out or being thrown out of the stage.
- Single Player
- Story Mode:Along with characters fighting through various enemies and encounter the biggest enemies ever to stop him from ruling the whole world!
- Smash Mode:Characters are practicing for the main battle. Battle with CPU like in the original Super Smash Bros.
- Survival Mode:Players will fight endlessly until their HP deplete.
- Multiplayer Mode
- Story Mode: Similar to single player story mode, but up to 4 players can join.
- VS Mode: Players fighting each other.
- Team Mode: Players fighting in a team either with CPU or other players' team.
Plot for Story Mode
In Death Egg planet, Dr. Eggman and Betrayus are working together to create a machine named "Doom-Smash", a machine can cause massive natural disaster to the Mobius and destroy it. After that, Dr. Eggman and Betrayus can together build a new planet of their own. But soon, Sonic and Pac-man discover their bad ambition and decide to take action. But they soon realize that this is a dangerous mission, and if they don't be careful, either Sonic and Pac-man will be killed, or the whole Mobius planet will be destroyed. Therefore, they decide to, along with their friends, form a powerful group that can be able to foil Dr. Eggman and Betrayus's plan. During their adventure, they encounter many dangerous enemies and obstacles, but still be able to overcome it thanks to the friendship between members of the group (and the skill of players). At the end, they defeat Dr. Eggman, Betrayus and destroy the machine, saving Mobius from the risk of being flooded.