|Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Fighters|
|Platform(s)|| Nintendo Switch|
Thorn Gaming Consal
|Genre(s)||Crossover Fighting Game|
|Release Date(s)|| 2025|
|Mode(s)||1-12 Players (Local) 1-10 Players (Online)|
|Media Included||Digital Download|
Super Smash Brothers Ultimate Fighters (also know as スーパースマッシュブラザーズアルティメットファイターズ in Japanese and Super Smash Bros. Luchadores Definitivos in Spanish) is an upcoming fighting game for currently unnamed Thorn Industries Console in the Super Smash Bros. franchise. After the 21st anniversary of SSB64 Nintendo gave rights for Smash to have spin-offs made by other companies. The game is one of the many sequels to Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. There will be over two hundred characters and stages.
Main Article Wikipedia:Super Smash Bros.#Gameplay
SSBUF is like the other smash bros games in where you have to knock your opponents off screen by racking up percentage or until they fall towards doom. Items also spawn if turned to help turn the tide of battle. Plus stages have hazards that can be dangerous.
Main Article:Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Fighters/Game Modes
- Standard Smash Regular smash battle with or without items. Stock, Time, or Both with up to 4 players. Note: after selecting characters one can select to be metallic, invisible, giant, have HP, or any other effect.
- Special Smash Like Standard but lot more crazy and everyone is required to have it. Choices as follows.
- Coin/Stamina Collect Coins or Have Health
- Light or Heavy Have little weight or lots of weight.
- Super Smash Brothers/Super Bash Sisters Play w/ only Males or only Females
- J.Puff's shield break or no shield Instantly die when your shield breaks or have no shield at all.
- Melee or Smash 4 Play with Melee mechanics (Wave dashing & L-Canceling) or with SSB4 mechanics (Rage)
- 8-Player Smash Like normal smash except you can play w/ up to 8-players and use less stages.
- 12-player Fight Play with any combination of Humans & CPUs that add up to twelve.
- Squad Strike Players fight against each other in two teams of either 3 or 5 contestants. Each player can use up to 5 different characters for each battle. Alternately, two teams of players can control one character per team member in a manner comparable to a crew battle.
- Smash DownEach player chooses a different character and participates in a standard Smash battle . After the battle ends, the characters used are rendered unavailable for the remaining matches.
- Classic Go though these steps to unlock trophies and for fun/bragging rights. Solo or Dual
- Typical 1v1/2v2 1v1 is solo 2v2 in dual
- Home Run Contest or Target Blast Your choice
- Weak Invisible Opponent Teammates optional
- Typical 1v2/2v31v1 in solo and 2v2 in dual
- Random/Pre-Determined Mini Boss fight Petey Piranha, Mugly, Ganon, the Demon King, Mother Brain, Baby Bowser, Wispy Woods, Andross, Rayquaza, Necrozma, Porky Minch, Metal Sonic, Brute Pig, or The Giant Rock Mob
- Random Giant Opponent Teammates Optional
- Free for all 1v1v1v1/2v2v2v2 1v1v1v1 solo/2v2v2v2 dual
- Random Metal Opponent Teammates Optional (note: you can only have teammates in one of the battles)
- Multi-Man Fight Something hard then something easy.
- Vs. Master Hand and Crazy Hand Nuff said
- All-Star Mode Due to the amount of characters ASM no has you fight all the characters from a universe form Oldest to Youngest or vise versa. Your choices as follows.
- Super Mario
- Donkey Kong
- The Legend of Zelda
- Star Fox
- Earthbound/Mother & F-Zero
- Fire Emblem
- Retro Series
- Kid Icarus
- Brawl & Sm4sh new series
- Splatoon and ARMS
- Third Party Series
- Anime and Manga Characters
- SSF2 Series
- Angry Birds
- Magical Bear
- Magical Snowman
- Other Thorn Industries Original Series
- Multi-Man Fight On New Stage defeat the fighting no face team/manikins. Sub modes as follows
- 10 Man Fight Kill 10 of the fighting no face team.
- 100 Man Fight KO 100 of the manikins.
- 3-Minute Fight Survive for three minutes on new stage.
- 15-Minute Fight Don't die for 15 minutes on new stage.
- Rival Fight Same a Smash 4's version
- Endless Fight Kill as many as possible w/o a time limit.
- Cruel Fight RUN! (Kill and Survive against the angry version of them)
- Nostalgia Fight Relive Nostalgia by fighting either the Fighting Polygon Team (64) the Fighting Wireframe Team (Melee) the Fighting Alloy Team (Brawl) the Fighting Mii Team (Smash 3DS & Wii U) or the veterans (Ultimate)
- Target Test Smash Targets on 5 different levels.
- Training Hall The Training Mode stage
- Hazards on A new stage that is dangerous
- The Airship An airship based on Bowser's
- The Woods Self explanatory
- Custom Every character has their own stage.
- Home-Run Contest Hit Dirt-bag as far as you can using your moves and a home run bat.
- Race to the Finish Self expiatory.
- Snag the Trophies Collect trophies that are falling
- Story Mode: The Subspace Adventure (a.k.a. SSE2 and working name) Play through an new story mode with the 141 base characters.
- Boss Battelz Battle any of the bosses form this game for fun.
- Smash Arena A combination of splatfests and conquest.
- RPG Similar to Brute's fight you have 3 moves plus your final smash.
- Adventure Mode Still being though of. :(
- Grand Prix Similar to Mario Kart's Grand Prix
- Campaign mode Classified Information.
- Smash Run Mostly same as 3DS
- Smash Tour Don't it is totally better now.
- Events New events and old events having being added.
- Smash Two minutes
- Team Smash Two minutes
- One v One Two Stock Five Minutes
- Smash Two Minutes
- Team Smash Two minutes
An actual competitive battles.
Records, Replays, and Save Data will be stored here.
Controls, Sound, or Quality can be changed here.
All kinds of stuff are in here. (vault key required)
Here you can purchase songs, stages, or characters with in-game currency (smash bucks and coins) or DLC with real currency.
Characters and Stages
There are about (i haven't counted) 220 characters and 240 stages. (about 120 stages currently thought of.)
Main article Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Fighters/Characters
Additionally there are many pallet swaps for different characters.
Every character has a home stage (except for Toad & Toadette and Toon Shielda, who share a home stage) for their respective universe. Plus there are 10 special stages.
Main article super smash bros. ultimate fighters/stages
|New Donk City Hall||Mario||Starter|
|Kongo Jungle||Donkey Kong||Starter|
|Port Town Aero Drive||Captain Falcon||Starter|
|Princess Peach's Castle||100px||Peach||Starter|
|Icicle Mountain||100px||Ice Climbers||Starter|
|Bridge of Elden||100px||Sheik||Starter|
|Orbital Gate Assult||100px||Falco||Starter|
|Young Castle||100px||Young Link||Unlockable|
|Ultra Worm Hole||100px||Mewtwo||Unlockable|
|Flat Zone +||100px||Mr. Game and Watch||Unlockable|
|Still Being Thought of||100px||Roy||Unlockable|
|Norfair||100px||Zero Suit Samus||Starter|
|Jungle Hijinx||100px||Diddy Kong||Starter|
|The Great Cave Offensive||100px||King Dedede||Starter|
|Shadow Moses Island||100px||Snake||Unlockable|
|Green Hills Zone||100px||Sonic||Unlockable|
|Wind Waker||100px||Toon Link||Unlockable|
|Boxing Ring||100px||Little Mac||Starter|
|Wii Fit||100px||Wii Fit Trainer||Starter|
|Duck Hunt||100px||Duck Hunt Duo||Unlockable|
|Mario Galaxy||100px||Rosalina and Luma||Starter|
|Bowser Jr.'s Playhouse||100px||Bowser Jr.||Unlockable|
|Kalos Pokémon League||100px||Greninja||Starter|
|Nintendo 3DS||100px||Mii Gunner||Starter|
|Castle Willy||100px||Mega Man||Starter|
|Unknown Street Fighter Stage||100px||Ryu||Unlockable|
|TBA Fire Emblem Fates Stage||100px||Corrin||Starter|
|Umbra Clock Tower||100px||Bayonetta||Starter|
|Morry Towers||100px||Inkling Girl||Starter|
|Unknown FE Awakening Stage||100px||Chrom||Unlockable|
|Unknown Metroid Prime Stage||100px||Dark Samus||Starter|
|Unnamed DKC 1 stage||100px||King K. Rool||Starter|
|Town & City||100px||Isabelle||Starter|
|Plant Town||100px||Piranha Plant||Unlockable|
|Bear Home World||Magical Bear||Starter|
All items from previous games will return!
|Super Smash Bros.||Smash Ball||Allows you to use your Final Smash|
|Super Mario||Mushroom||Doubles your size|
|Captain Toad||Turnup||An item that can be thrown to deal damage.|
|Donkey Kong||Barrel Canon||A canon that can thrown.|
|The Legend of Zelda||Coco||A chicken that will call chickens to attack if attacked|
|Metroid||Screw Attack||Turns your jump in Samus' Up B|
|Yoshi||Yoshi Egg||Turns your dash attack into Yoshi's old Side B|
|Kirby||Dragoon||Collect all three parts for a OHKO|
|Star Fox||Smart Bomb||Explodes|
|Pokémon||Poké Ball||Summons a random Pokémon|
|Earthbound||Franklin Badge||Reflects any and all projecties|
|Smash Bros.||Fake Smash Ball||Doesn't let you use your final smash.|
|Ice Climber||Vegetable||Can be Thrown|
|Pokémon||Master Ball||Summons a Legendary or Mythical Pokémon or Magikarp.|
|Magical Bear||Club of Victory||Lets you use MB club as a weapon|
|Angry Birds||Mighty Eagle's Dish||Throw it at someone and summon Mighty Eagle|
|Kirby||Warp Star||Fly low to the ground a light speed.|
|Naruto||Explosive Tag||Stick to an opponent and watch them explode.|
|Fortnite||Assault Rifle||A gun to shoot with|
|Fire Emblem||Blazing Blade||Roy's Sword|
Main Artlice Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Fighters/Music
There will be a lot of Music in SSBUF include new, old, remix, original, and complete made up music.
Note:At first each stage will only have a standard and alternate songs (being one of each) then you unlock more songs (since SSBU had you unlock almost everyone SSBUF will have you unlock most every song.) Also like Ultimate songs are shared within a Universe.
More Coming Soon!!!
- Echo Fighters have been decloned to be different from their base counterpart.
- Some Series have different series symbols than in Ultimate
- Metal Gear has had its symbol reverted to the one in brawl.
- Final Fantasy now uses the one in SSF2
- Fire Emblem, Kid Icarus, and F-ZERO use symbols that don't just represent Marth, Pit, & Captain Falcon respectively.
- Splatoon uses the unofficial symbol given to it by ssbwiki
- There is now 2v2 damage multiplier
- The name comes from the fact of there are over 150 characters and Nathaniel Bandy's joke of Smash 3DS could be called Smash Bros. Ultimate
- It has been on Fantendo for about a year.
All alls belong to their rightful owners.
Characters: © Nintendo / HAL Laboratory, Inc. / Pokémon. / Creatures Inc. / GAME FREAK inc. / SHIGESATO ITOI / APE inc. / INTELLIGENT SYSTEMS / Konami Digital Entertainment / SEGA / CAPCOM CO., LTD. / BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc. / MONOLITHSOFT / CAPCOM U.S.A., INC. / SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. / ATLUS / Ubisoft / Disney / Pixar / Shounen Jump / Mojang / Microsoft / Rovio / Capcom / EA / SupErcEll / Rooster Teeth / Reality / some others / Thorn Industries