|Super Princess Peach: Wardrobe Warriors|
|Developer(s)||Ye Olde Baker Boy Productions|
|Release Date(s)||TBA 2012|
|Media Included||Wii optical disc|
Super Princess Peach: Wardrobe Warriors is a Wii game developed by Ye Olde Baker Boy Productions. It can be considered as a sequel of the original DS game. Like in the DS game, Peach and Mario swap their roles that are most common in the mainstream games but, this time, the pink-clad princess saves Mario with the help of Daisy and Rosalina.
It's a sunny day in the Mushroom Kingdom and Princess Peach decided to call over her royal friends Daisy and Rosalina for a little tennis game taking the chance of the perfect weather. Time later, a shadow covered them and they looked up believing that it was a cloud. However, it was Bowser's Airship which passed by the castle (Something that surprised the princesses since they thought that Bowser was going to kidnap them). Just then, they heard an explosion near to Mario's house and they rushed there.
When they arrived, they saw that the house got a bit damaged and there were explosion marks everywhere. They kept investigating until a note from Bowser floated down:
I've kidnapped the Mario Brothers and now there won't be anything that will stop me on my conquer. Prepare to abdicate, Princess Peach!”
The three got shocked because of the news and rushed to save Mario and Luigi before the invasion's due date. Back at the castle, they met with Toadsworth who came up with an idea to help them: He brought a book from a man from time ago called as the Wardrobe Wizard and used the spell written on it to give special powers to the princesses' alternative outfits.
With their newfound powers, the heroic trio headed to save the Mario Brothers and the Mushroom Kingdom but for that they'll need an enough amount of Power Stars.
The player uses the three princesses at the same time and switches between them to advance through the levels (Much like in Sonic Heroes). Each princess has her own energy bar (3 hits, 6 if the player finds an Life Mushroom) and if one of them runs out of energy, she'll get knocked out and won't return to the level unless the player finds a Pick-me-up Mushroom or a 1-Up Mushroom (The second one will give the player an extra life, refill the characters' health and retrieve knocked out teammates). If all princesses are knocked out, the player will lose a life and restart from the last Midway Flag he/she has passed through.
The game is played with the Wii Remote and the Nunchuck as in Super Mario Galaxy.
- Control Stick: Move
- A button: Jump
- B button and Wii Remote: Attacks (See Characters section)
- D-Pad: Move camera (Up: First person view)
- + button: Pause
- - button: Switch character
- Peach > Daisy > Rosalina
- Z button: Duck, perform a Ground Pound in midair
Peach uses her Mario Kart biker suit which makes her faster. She also uses the Balloon Suit add on that Rosalina's biker suit had in Star Hedgehog: Adventurous Team for some attacks.
- Speed Dash (A button in midair): Peach will build up speed to launch herself forward for a brief moment.
- Head start (Hold Z button and move the Control Stick forward): Peach will release a burst of speed.
- Balloon Suit crush (Z button in midair): Peach will use her suit's Balloon Suit add on to perform a Ground Pound. Press the A button when she lands to bounce and reach higher places.
- Peach Tornado (Shake the Wii Remote in midair): Peach will spin like a tornado to attack enemies.
- Belly slide (B button when running): Peach will use her suit's Balloon Suit add on to slide on her belly like a penguin.
- Peach Slap (B button): Peach uses her slapping attack from the Super Smash Bros series to attack enemies.
- Slap Barrage (B button repeatedly after "Peach Slap"): Peach perform multiple slap attacks.
Daisy uses her soccer uniform from Super Mario Strikers. She can use fighting moves and is much stronger with it.
- Kicking combo (B button): Daisy will kick her enemies. Press it multiple times to make combo hits.
- Raijin Somersault (Shake the Wii Remote in midair): Daisy will launch herself upwards with her foot onward in a fashion similar to Fighting Kirby/Knuckle Joe's Raijin Break attack.
- Flowery Drill (Z button in midair): Daisy's Ground Pound is much stronger and, therefore, can be used to press Stone Switches.
- Friendly Strike (B button in midair): Daisy will kick Peach and Rosalina (Who curl themselves up) towards the enemies.
Rosalina wears a turquoise gymnast leotard similar to the ones that Peach and Daisy wore in Mario & Sonic at London 2012 Olympic Games. She mainly uses her ribbon to attack.
- Ribbon Spin (Shake the Wii Remote): Rosalina will combine her Star Spin ability with the ribbon to attack. It can rebound certain projectiles.
- Float (Hold the A button): Rosalina will twirl her ribbon like a propeller to glide for a brief time (Much like Peach does in SMB2).
- Ribbon-copter (Shake the Wii Remote in midair): Rosalina will spin her ribbon like a propeller but this time she'll get a slight height boost and fall down slowly.
- Grapple (B button): Rosalina can grab certain items with her ribbon.
The Mario Brothers play Peach's damsel in distress role once again because of Bowser.
The Toad Brigade will do their best to aid the princesses on their journey. They can give you Power Stars sometimes.
Perry gives clues and helps the player about how to play during the first levels.
Bowser's plotting to take over the Mushroom Kingdom and he has kidnapped Mario and Luigi by surprise so they won't stop his plans. However, the princesses are off to stop him instead.
The youngest of the Koopalings but second in command in the Koopa Troop. Junior will go Robotnik and try to stop the princesses with gigantic robot bosses.
Peach, Daisy and Rosalina also have Cosmic counterparts. The three will be fought at certain worlds.
- Power Star
- Berries for Yoshi
- Goomba Shoe
- Brick Block
- ? Block
- Used block
- Donut Lifts
- Spin Drill
- Stone Switch
- Mushroomy Meadows
- Boss: Junior's Hammer Tank
- Sorrow Forest
- Boss: Cosmic Princesses
- Las Whompegas
- Boss: Whomp King
- Bill Canyon
- Boss: Junior's Battle Blimp
- Glitter Beach
- Boss: Cosmic Princesses (Rematch)
- Barren Icelands
- Boss: Prince Pikante
- Bowser Villa II
- Boss: Bowser
- Dark Star Palace
- To unlock this level, the player must find all Power Stars in all worlds
- Boss: Majestic Cosmic Queen
References to other games
- Super Princess Peach: Mario and Peach swap their "savior" and "character in distress" roles.
- Super Mario Strikers, Mario Kart Wii and Mario & Sonic at London 2012 Olympic Games: The outfits that the princesses wear through the course of the game were originated from these games.
- Super Mario Galaxy 1 and 2: Powerups and Yoshi's berries from these games return. Prince Pikante also makes a comeback.
- Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games: The princesses also use the winter wear in this game but only for certain sections at the Barren Icelands world.
- Star Hedgehog: Adventurous Team: The Hot Air suit, which was Rosalina's Super Leaf powerup, returns here as a separate powerup for the three girls to use.