|Steve from Minecraft: Pocket Edition|
Steve, originally parsed as Steve?, is one of the two main protagonists of Minecraft. Steve is essentially one of the default skins given to the player upon creating a Minecraft account, and is used whenever a player's skin can not be loaded/is not present. The 1.8 update of Minecraft added Alex, a female equivalent to Steve.
- 1 Physical Appearance
- 2 Game Appearances
- 3 Gallery
Steve can easily be recognized by his square face, each side being eight by eight Minecraft blocks if to scale. He has blue eyes, brown hair, a small rectangular nose, and a smiling mouth. Due to his eyes being two pixels wide, Steve appears to be cross-eyed. Prior to update "0.24 SURVIVAL TEST" of Minecraft Classic, Steve had a brown beard.
He is commonly depicted wearing a light blue T-shirt, untucked from his dark blue pants at his right hip, and grey shoes.
In Minecraft: Wii U Edition, Steve appears as the playable character and replays his adventures on the Nintendo console.
- Neutral Attack: Punch. Steve punches with his fist.
- Side Smash: Diamond Sword Swing. Steve swings is Diamond Sword
- Up Smash: Diamond Sword Stab. Steve thrusts his Diamond Sword upward.
- Down Smash: Diamond Sword Spin. Steve spins around, dealing damage with his Diamond Sword.
- Neutral Special: Bow Shot. Steve takes out his Bow and charges a shot.
- Side Special: Axe. Steve swings his Diamond Axe to the side.
- Up Special: Pickaxe. Steve swings his Diamond Pickaxe in an arch.
- Down Special: Shovel. Steve uses his Diamond Shovel to pick up a Dirt Block, which can be thrown.
- Grab: Lead. Steve uses it to grab his foes.
- Pummel: Stick. Steve starts 'mining' his foes using a normal Stick while they are grabbed.
- Up Throw: Firework. Steve attaches his foe to a firework and sends them upwards.
- Forward Throw: Piston. Steve propels the his foe forwards using a piston.
- Back Throw: Piston. Steve propels the his foe backwards using a piston.
- Down throw: Furnace. Steve shoves the opponent inside a furnace. Hits 4 times before they are released
- Final Smash: Creeper. Steve builds a house (bigger than villagers), trapping the opponent inside. A creeper will appear and blow up the house. Launching the player.
Steve's homestage is the Biome Distortion stage. On this stage, the Biome is constantly changed from a savannah to a desert to a mountain, and back.
Steve appears as a playable character in Super Smash Bros Overdrive, representing Minecraft along with Iron Golem and Enderman.
Steve is supporting character in the film Super Mario and Friends: Zennu Quest. He is a guest for Nintendo's 125th anniversary party.
Steve appears in Minecraft Party. His powerful move is the pickaxe.
Steve (stylised as Steve? in game) is a default character in Super Smash Bros. A New End. He wears diamond armour and has a diamond sword. Steve has a pallet swaps for him without armour, his various other versions, Alex and Jesse.
Steve is a playable character in PlayStation All-Stars: Ultimate Battle. He has 8 palette swaps.