|Other Super Smash Bros. Appearances|
|Final Smash||Monado Cyclone|
Shulk is a playable character in Super Smash Bros. Calamity.
Shulk can no longer interrupt all of his aerial attacks before their ending auto-cancel frames.
Aerial Back Slash ends with a spinning slash, making the move safer to use offstage. It can also be ledge cancelled, making it great for recovery.
Air Slash covers less distance and is slightly weaker.
New Final Smash, Monado Cyclone.
- Shulk can wall jump.
- With his neutral special, Shulk can activate any Monado Arts seen here:
- 翔: increased jump height, increased air speed, increased falling speed, increased Air Slash height, lower defense. The visual indicator is a green glow around Shulk's shoes.
- 疾: increased ground speed, increased air speed, decreased attack power, decreased jump height. The visual indicator is a blue glow around Shulk's shoes.
- 盾: increased defense, increased weight, increased shield health, decreased ground speed, decreased air speed, decreased jump height, decreased attack power. The visual indicator is a yellow glow around Shulk's body.
- 斬: increased attack power, decreased launching power, decreased defense. The visual indicator is a purple glow around the Monado.
- 撃: increased launch power, decreased attack power, decreased weight. The visual indicator is a red glow around Shulk's hands.
|Jab||Combo||Shulk does a jab, a roundhouse kick and an upwards slash with his Monado blade.||3% (hit 1 and 2)|
5% (hit 3)
|Side tilt||Monado slash||Shulk does a forward inward slash with his blade.||13% (blade)|
|Side smash||Monado stab||Shulk does a thrust with his blade, revealing its beam forward.||5% (hit 1)|
13% (hit 2)
|Up tilt||Arc Monado slash||Shulk does an arcing slash with his blade.||8% (blade)|
|Up smash||Above Monado stab||Shulk squats and slams the hilt of the Monado blade on the ground, revealing its beam upwards.||2% (hit 1)|
14% (hit 2)
|Down tilt||Crouching Monado slash||Shulk does a crouching slash with his blade.||7%|
|Down smash||Monado sweep||Revealing its beam, Shulk does a slashing sweep with his Monado blade.||14% (early)|
|Dash attack||Dash slash||Shulk does a dashing slash.||11%|
|Neutral air||Aerial circular slash||Shulk does a circular slash with his Monado blade.||8% (beam)|
|Forward air||Aerial Monado slash||Shulk does a downwards slash forward.||9% (beam)|
|Back air||Behind Monado stab||Shulk does a stab behind him with his Monado.||11% (beam)|
|Up air||Aerial arc slash||...||——|
|Down air||Below Monado stab||...||——|
|Grabs and throws|
|Grab||Shulk reaches out for the opponent.|
|Pummel||Knee strike||Shulk knees the opponent.||2%|
|Neutral special||Monado Arts||Shulk activates either of the following Monado Arts (see the beginning of the moveset section), giving him a major buff and nerf in some stats.||——|
|Side special||Back Slash||...||——|
|Up special||Air Slash||...||——|
|Final Smash||Monado Cyclone||Shulk's Monado glows white and gold as Ether particles are concentrated into the Monado, and once fully concentrated, Shulk thrusts the Monado into the ground, releasing multiple, high-damaging Ether.||45%|