|Shulk is not from Fantendo. However, this article may include related fan ideas.
These external sources may have official, more accurate information:
This article is free to edit. Please follow the article standards and respect good-faith contributions.
— Shulk, Xenoblade Chronicles
Shulk is the main protagonist of Xenoblade Chronicles. He likes to think things through and is very methodical in his approach to most situations. Early details show that he is able to wield the a sacred blade known as the Monado, due to the fact that he was one of the only survivors on a previous expedition to retrieve the weapon. He first acquires the sword when his home, Colony 9, is attacked. His first act upon acquiring the destined weapon is to fight for an end to the war with the Mechon.
Super Smash Bros. series
Shulk is a playable character in the Super Smash Bros. series, debuting in Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS / Wii U. His Neutral Special move gives him the ability to change his attributes in battle using his Monado Arts, such as Speed, Shield, and Buster. There are also some Monado arts invented for the sake of the game, including Monado Jump and Monado Smash. His moveset is as follows:
- Shulk's Neutral Special uses his Monado Arts:
- Jump: Higher jumps, faster air speed, increased falling speed, more damage taken
- Speed: Higher speed in air and on the ground, lower jumps, less damage dealt
- Shield: Take less damage and knockback, slower jump height, air speed, and movement speed, less damage dealt
- Buster: Deal more damage, weaker launch ability, take more damage
- Smash: Stronger launch ability, less damage dealt, take more knockback
- Shulk's Up Special move is Air Slash, a rising slash with an optional slash.
- Shulk's Side Special move is Bask Slash. It does more damage if it hits the opponent while they are facing away from the move, similarly to the Art's effect in Xenoblade Chronicles.
- Shulk's Down Special move is Vision, in which he forsees an opponents attack, dodges, and counterattacks.
- His Final Smash is Chain Attack with Dunban, Riki, and, in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Fiora in her later form.
|An amiibo figure of Shulk exists! For more info about this amiibo, see this page.|