|Other Super Smash Bros. Appearances|
|Final Smash||Book of Naga|
Robin is a playable character in Super Smash Bros. Calamity. Robin is the default name for the avatar character in Fire Emblem Awakening as a main character alongside Chrom.
- Robin can switch from using the Bronze Sword and Levin Sword by using his tilts, smash attacks, aerials, floor attacks and edge attacks, with the former being used in tilts, floor attacks and edge attacks, and the latter being used in smash attacks and aerials (unless broken). Bronze Sword has minimal K.O potential and poor reach, while Levin Sword has more reach, deals electrical damage and has more K.O potential.
- Levin Sword has 8 durability points. Each aerial attack with it uses 1 durability points, while smash attacks use 2. Respawns after 6 seconds. Minus 3 seconds per KO.
- Thunder has 20 durability points. Neutral special uses 1 durability point, though other forms use different points (see below). Respawns after 10 seconds. Minus 2 seconds per KO.
- Elthunder uses 3 durability points.
- Arcthunder uses 5 durability points.
- Thoron uses 8 durability points.
- Arcfire has 6 durability points. Third hit of jab and side special use 1 durability point. Respawns after 10 seconds. Minus 1 second per KO.
- Elwind has 18 durability points. Up special uses 2 durability points and his jab infinite uses 1 durability point for every second. It respawns 6 seconds after being depleted, minus 2 seconds per KO.
- Nosferatu has 4 durability points. Down special uses 2 durability points. Respawns after 40 seconds, minus 1 second per KO.
- Despite using tomes in this game (and even mentioning tomes in her quotes in the game), Female Robin in her Ylissean Summer costume cannot use tomes normally in her arsenal in Fire Emblem Heroes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.