|Robin's Jungle Rumble|
|Developer(s)||Yellow Apple Games|
|Platform(s)|| PlayStation Vita|
|Series||Skip and Sqak (Reboot Series)|
|Release Date(s)|| (3DS and PS Vita)|
November 8, 2015 (NA)
November 20, 2015 (EU and AUS)
December 12, 2015 (JP)
(PS4, Switch, Xbox One, and Steam)
It is developed for the 3DS and PlayStation Vita and released in November 2015.
The game was later ported into home consoles along with "Blatly and Imp: Northern Menace" under the title of Skip and Sqak: Buddy Bundle.
Robin has been treasure hunting with her younger cousin, Roberto, for their family's museum displaying ancient artifacts. The two bird cousins eventually found a map leading to Tatleeka Island, which is rumored to be full of ancient treasures and artifacts. Thinking that Tatleeka Island's treasure will help promote the Riftin family museum, Robin and Roberto decided to aboard Robin's Sky Bullet jet and fly off to Tatleeka Island, bringing their artifact collection along for the ride. Once they land on Tatleeka Island, the two birds realize that they are not alone as they get ambushed and knocked out by the island's hostile guardians, the Tatleeka Tribe. The two birds wake up to be shocked that the Tatleeka Tribe had stolen their entire artifact collection and hid them in their dangerous temples. Robin and Roberto will have to venture into these mysterious temples, get payback to these fiendish thieves, and get their artifact collection back!
If the player finds all hidden treasures, a special mode will be unlocked called "Ancient Mode". In it, the player plays as Richard and Ricada back when they were young treasure hunters going through the same segments only with one health and no checkpoints.
Temple of Instruments
- 1-1 Mad Music
- 1-2 Down the Flute Chute
- 1-3 Bouncing Bongos
- 1-4 Fractured Flutes
- 1-B Dangerous Drum (BOSS: Bonko)
- 1-S Catchy Tune
Temple of Plants
- 2-1 Green Thumbs Up
- 2-2 Pepper Plant Peril
- 2-3 Tree Root Boot
- 2-4 Pain in the Grass
- 2-B Versus Verne (BOSS: Verne)
- 2-S Planted Treasure
Temple of Water
- 3-1 Underwater Warfare
- 3-2 Jellyfish Juggle
- 3-3 Piranha Party
- 3-4 Coral Reef Weep
- 3-B King of Sting (BOSS: Zeri)
- 3-S Treasure Loot Boot
Temple of Swamps
- 4-1 Muddy Muddle
- 4-2 Dirty Depths
- 4-3 Sludge Grudge
- 4-4 Dirty Dens
- 4-B Berate Eight (BOSS: Squidge)
- 4-S Sinking Riches
Temple of Tombs
- 5-1 Fearsome Fogs
- 5-2 Terror Tunnels
- 5-3 Spooky Swamps
- 5-4 Creepy Crypt
- 5-B Rib Cage Rage (BOSS: Zugai)
- 5-S Buried Grave
- 6-1 Tatleeka Trouble
- 6-2 Levitation Situation
- 6-3 Boulder Crush Rush
- 6-4 Rock Climb Chime
- 6-B Catacomb Dome (FINAL BOSS: Lord Tatleeka)
- 6-S Cash Core
A secret temple that can be unlocked by finding all 7 tokens.
- G-1 Money Mayhem
- G-2 Flipping Coins
- G-3 Diamond Dash
- G-4 Pouncing Platforms
- G-5 Risky Ropes
- G-B Statue Standoff (BOSS: Tatleeka Statue)
- Tatleeka Tiki: The basic enemies of the game.
- Dumb Drum: Tatleekas with bongoes/drums for heads who take three hits to defeat.
- Xylo-Foe: Xylophone-like guardians who have spikes on their sides.
- Pin Nose: Fish-shaped Tatleeka's who are found only in underwater places.
- Erupt: Volcano-like Tatleekas who launch hot coals at Robin and Roberto.
- Bonko: A large Bongo-like Tatleeka who is the guardian of the Instrument Temple.
- Verne: A venus flytrap who is the guardian of the Plant Temple.
- Zeri: A genetic jellyfish who is the guardian of the Atlantis Temple.
- Squidge: A squid-like monster who is the guardian of the Swamp Temple.
- Zugai: A skeleton creature who is the guardian of the Tomb Temple.
- Lord Tatleeka: The ancient ruler of Tatleeka Island.
- Tatleeka Statue: The secret boss of the Gold Temple only in Ancient Mode.