Pyotr I. Koopa is a big Koopaling, and his name is based off of Pyotr Illych Tchaikovsky, as most of the Koopalings' names are based off of musicians or celebrities.
Pyotr was originally nice until Roy came along and taught him to be evil. Now he likes to steal from his enemies, and sometimes works with Roy or Larry to steal something or fight the Mario Bros.
He is a playable character in this game he is unlocked when you complete Lava Land with Roy. He has special powers in this game like flutter jump, head butt, steal power-up and even graffiti.
Pyotr appears as a starter character with Lavora in this game and must work with her to save all the Koopalings and get Bowser's Big Book of Plans back! In this game, his special powers are magic (standard), stealing power-ups (super), and his paintbrush (mega).
Pyotr pretends to serve Bowser because he wants to take Bowser's spot some day.
- Wendy O. Koopa- Sibling rivalry
- Lavora- Friends (past), sibling rivalry (present)
- Iggy Koopa- Part of Roy's group/friend
- Lemmy Koopa- Part of Roy's group/friend
- Ludwig von Koopa- Thinks he is crazy
- Roy Koopa- Obeys, in his group
- Ellen D. Koopa- Friends
- Dolly P. Koopa- Helps, but is sometimes annoyed by her
- Morton Koopa Jr.- Sibling rivalry
- Jackson Koopa- Loves his music
- Larry Koopa- Angry at him when he steals anything that he already stole
- Harley B. Koopa- Pretends to like him (scared of minions)
- Jacob Koopa- Serves (see Peach)
- Dragonia Koopa- Plays with, helps, friend (thinks she is too young to be taunted)
- Risen Koopa- Helps with chores to cheer him up
- Tim J. Koopa- Helps him collect rocks to hit Mario, likes playing "Rock War"
- Jinkesse Koopa- Is scared of cyborgs
- Alex Ember Koopa- Annoyed by lighting but still likes him
- Noah Koopa- Is very confused by him
- Gyro P. Koopa- Likes riding (Thinks he is half-Yoshi)
- Lady G. Koopa- Dislikes because he hates her outfits
Pretends to help him because of same reason as Bowser.
He often steals Mario's power-ups. (can be tricked if you have a Poison Mushroom in inventory).
Same as Mario, but he does not steal Super Leaves or Poison Mushrooms if you are Luigi.
Serves (Bowser Jr. told him Peach was their stepmother).
Isn't fond of, but still helps because she is Peach's friends.
Likes riding him by stealing him from Mario or friends.
Likes squashing, even though they are Peach's servants.
Pyotr has a green Mohawk that covers one eye, apparently blue eyes, and a red shell. He is also a large Koopaling.
- In some games, if he is a boss, he is in a snow world, resembling the Nutcracker, which Pyotr Tchaikovsky wrote.
- During the boss fights, if he is in a snow world, music from The Nutcracker might play.
- In some games, if his boss battle is before Larry's, he may steal Mario's hat and won't come back until you battle Larry, due to the fact that Larry likes to steal things that Pyotr has already stolen.
- In some games, the Koopalings or Bowser pronounce his name "Peter" because Pyotr Tchaikovsky was Russian.
|Canon Koopalings||Debuted in 1988 (7)||Larry • Morton • Wendy • Iggy • Roy • Lemmy • Ludwig||Debuted in 2002 (1)||Bowser Jr.|
|Fanon Koopalings||Debuted in 2010 (7)||Harley • Lavora • Jackson • Risen • Tim • Jacob • Noah||Debuted in 2012 (9)||Ellen • Dragonia • Lady • Dolly • Jinkesse • Theo • Poopbutt Classic (Joke Article) • Alex • Pyotr|
|Debuted in 2013 (2)||Mortisha • Dhuwor||Debuted in 2014 (7)||Persephone • Kris • Ross • Bazyli • Justin • Thomas • Kevin|
|Debuted in 2015 (11)||Aiva • Pietro • Edwin • Koopario (Joke Article) • Gwendoline • Vallatus • Mulgarth • Patti • Iago • Lammy • Moonshine|
|Debuted in 2016 (17)||Harriet • Jumpy • Bro. Koopa • Larry 2.0 (Joke Article) • Hexagon • Troopa • Tau (Joke Article) • Irral • Notrom II • O'Idnew • Iggi • Yor • Immel • Dull • Reswob II • Notiggy (Joke Article) • Broser|
|Debuted in 2017 (2)||Doug • Angelo• New Poopbutt (Joke Article)|
|Debuted in 2019 (1)||Drake|