|Developer(s)||APIM Group, Inc.|
|Release Date(s)|| December 7, 2009 |
January 11, 2010
January 15, 2010
January 21, 2010
|Media Included||DS Card|
Pesh, resident and hero of Pushopolis, tries to protect the city from Hazzies, with help of his Pushy. You play as Pesh and help him to disappear a pile of Hazzies. To do that, you send a command to your Pushy, to attack this pile. Of course, that won't let fall apart the pile, but it doesn't care about the push power. It cares about the passengers. Those are Niceys, they look way similar, but are nice instead. After a push, a Hazzy falls out the other side, while the Nicey falls in the same row as where the Pushy has pushed. Four Niceys and Hazzies will become a link (Hazzies won't link, you need at least 1 Nicey) and the Hazzies become Niceys. Then they fly away. And then you get points. You will go on until the pile doesn't exist. Then you won the level.
The movement of the Pushy, is limited. It'll go down straight until you press the (A) Button. Then, he charges and tackles the pile. Also, the pile grows in a limited time, with one extra row of Hazzies. When the pile touches the ceiling it's a GAME OVER!
The Pushy brings 1 to 3 Niceys. The Niceys can be put different. Just rotate with the (X) Button. You can also put in on stock with the (Y) Button. Then you switch the new passengers with the stocked ones via the (Y) Button again.
It won't work if you replace every Hazzy with Niceys. That costs more time, and, if the difficulty is set on Hard or EXTREME, it would get eventually worse (see Difficulties).
There are four difficulties with harder enhancements. The enhancements stay at every difficulty if going higher (Example: At Hard, you have to watch out for replacing 1 row of Hazzies with Niceys. This also works for EXTREME, but not for Normal).
- Easy - Just... simple.
- Medium - growing speed goes faster
- Hard - Growing speed goes much faster, and when 1 row is replaced by Niceys, the row pushed Hazzies will push back and the row Niceys become an extra row Hazzies.
- EXTREME - When growing, not 1 row, but 2 rows of Hazzies will come.
|Name||Pushy||Unlocked at (Multiplayer)||Description|
|Pesh||Pushy (♂)||Already available||The hero of Pushopolis. It's obvious that he's playable|
|Pashie||Pushy (♀)||Already available||Pashie is Pesh's attractive girlfriend. Only in Multiplayer Mode. Also serves as Player 2 sometimes.|
|Besh||Evil Pushy (♂)||Already available||The rival of Pesh, which goes for money rather than caring about the world. Serves as COM Player in Vs. Com Mode and playable in Multiplayer Mode|
|Vincent Eggie||Storage Pushy||Already available||A shopkeeper who appears to run a shop in this game every 5 levels. Also playable in Multiplayer Mode|
|Justin Time||Book Pushy||Go to Option Mode 5 times||Runs the Option Mode. Also unlockable for Multiplayer Mode.|
|Bashie||Evil Pushy (♀)||Clear Level 20 of Vs. CPU Mode in Easy difficulty||Pashie's rival and Besh's girlfriend. Unlockable for Multiplayer Mode.|
|Wario||Two Merfles carrying a board with a bow resembling Wario on it.||Clear Level 20 of Normal Mode in Medium Difficulty||Somehow ended up in Pushopolis. This greed LOVES money, so doesn't care mush about the world. Unlockable for Multiplayer Mode.|
|Waluigi||Flying board with a bow resembling Waluigi on it.||Clear Level 20 of Vs. CPU Mode in Medium difficulty||Just like Wario, ended up in Pushopolis. Unlockable for Multiplayer Mode.|
Vincent Eggie, the Shopkeeper, appears every time you cleared 5 levels. You can buy products with the Pushotokens you got when clearing stages, on how perfect you've done it. There are handy items that you can buy. When buying 10 Items in a row, you have the chance to buy extra items. You also can unlock items.
How to get Pushotokens
It has to do on how perfectly you cleared a level. This is based on Token Points. If you got 100 Token Points, you'll get 1 Pushotoken. You can get a total of 10 Pushotokens.
- Token Points based on time (these points are based on how fast you've done the level.
- 5 Minutes or more - 0 Token Points
- In 5 Minutes - 10 Token Points
- In 4 Minutes - 20 Token Points
- In 3 Minutes - 50 Token Points
- In 2 Minutes - 85 Token Points
- In 1 Minute - 120 Token Points
- In 30 Seconds - 200 Token Points
- Token Points based on More-In-1-Links (These points are based on how many Hazzies and Niceys you linked in once (Based on your maximum))
- 4-in-1 - 0 Token Points
- 5-in-1 or 6-in-1 - 10 Token Points
- 7-in-1 or 8-in-1 - 20 Token Points
- 9-in-1 to 12-in-1 - 50 Token Points
- 13-in-1 to 19-in-1 - 85 Token Points
- 20-in-1 to 30-in-1 - 120 Token Points
- More than 30-in-1 - 200 Token Points
- Token Points based on total Links (1 Continue Link counts as 1 Total Link)
- Less than 25 Links - 0 Token Points
- 25 to 50 Links - 10 Token Points
- 50 to 80 Links - 20 Token Points
- 80 to 120 Links - 50 Token Points
- 120 to 200 Links - 85 Token Points
- 200 to 300 Links - 120 Token Points
- More than 300 Links - 200 Token Points
- Token Points based on Continue Links (Based on how many links being made after another link (In a continue link, when the field is empty, always waits some seconds))
- 0 - 0 Token Points
- 1 to 5 - 10 Token Points
- 5 to 10 - 20 Token Points
- 10 to 20 - 50 Token Points
- 20 to 50 - 85 Token Points
- 50 to 100 - 120 Token Points
- More than 100 - 200 Token Points
- Token Points Based on total Token Points (Bonus Token Points, based on much Token Points the player got)
- Unacceptable (0) - 0 Token Points
- Bad (1-40 - 10 Token Points
- OK (40 to 80) - 20 Token Points
- Good (80 to 200) - 50 Token Points
- Great (200 to 340) - 85 Token Points
- Excellent (340 to 480) - 120 Token Points
- Perfect (480 to 800) - 200 Token Points
Use Items with the (L) Button. Switch between items with the (R) Button.
|Name||Price (in Pushotokens)||Unlocked at||Description|
|Turbo Lettuce||2||Already available||Gives faster command, Pushy goes faster when attacking|
|Slo-Go Cabbage||2||Already available||Pushy falls slower|
|Spitz-Spritz||5||Already available||Use it to get a Rainbow Nicey, which works at all Hazzies. However, your Pushy is doing dizzy.|
|Power Watch||5||Already available||Stops the pile from growing for a time.|
|Super Drink||10||Clear Level 20 of Normal Mode in easy difficulty||When the pile hits the ceiling, two to five rows of Hazzies that aren't linked in an almost-link disappears.|
|Magical Paint Bucket||30||Clear Level 20 of Vs. CPU Mode in Hard difficulty||Gives every Hazzy the same random color.|
|Cucumber Blade||15||Clear Level 20 of Time Race Mode in Medium Difficulty||If using this item, when the Pushy attacks, it will destroy Hazzies in its way.|
|Lucky Charm||20||Clear Level 20 of Normal Mode in Medium difficulty||When used, you get double the Pushotokens|
More To Come!