|Purps the Yoshi|
Purps was born on Yo'ster Isle to two Yoshi parents, and he spent most of his time there. However, in the events of The Boom Squad (upcoming game) he had to leave the island to save the Watermelon Kingdom from Spinni the Bandit, a former member of the team, while recruiting the current team along the way. However, he isn't all good. He will work for anybody, as long as the pay is right, even abandoning his own team to do so. Purps isn't the smartest of the group, but he is by far the most brutal, willing to use any methods to get to his goal.
In Yoshi's Island U, Purps appears partnered with Boshi, who are both working for an unknown futuristic force. Purps is the first boss in Castle Castaway, and then is the final boss of Castles Castaway, as Purshi (Boshi and Prups fused together). Purps then is sent off into the future, along with all of Yoshi's Island.
The Boom Squad
Purps' is the main character in an upcoming game developed by Nixus called The Boom Squad. Everything else about Purps' appearance in this game is shrouded in mystery.
Purps can use various abilities, including;
- Egg Roll, where he turns into an egg and... rolls.
- Egg Lay, where he swallows the foe and turns them into an egg for a limited time.
- Flutter Jump, where he gets extra air time through the use of his legs.
- Shadow Copy, where he copies his opponent's data, and molds into his opponents' shadow.
- Dark Strike, where he uses his Shadow Force and focuses it into one attack.
- Shadow Meld, where he turns into a shadow, or the shadows around him.
- Purps' alias, SYDX, comes from his original creator's YouTube channel name, SuperYoshiDX.
- Purps was originally supposed to be gold.
- Purps was originally going to speak with an english accent, but that idea was instead used for Spinni the Bandit.