Paper Mario: Sticker Festival is a upcoming Paper Mario game for the 3DS.
- 1 Story
- 1.1 1-1 - Floral Garden
- 1.2 1-2 - Goombe Plains
- 1.3 1-3 - Sandesert
- 1.4 1-Fortress - Grassy Temple
- 1.5 1-4 - Mushroom Bounce
- 1.6 1-5 - Tree Hill
- 1.7 1-6 - Stump Storage
- 1.8 1-Castle - Treetop
- 1.9 2-1 - Open Desert
- 1.10 2-2 - Tilted Tunnel
- 1.11 2-3 - Desert Cliff
- 1.12 2-4 - Pipe Ghost House
- 1.13 2-5 - Piranha Plant Sphinx
- 1.14 2-6 - Cactus Shop
- 1.15 2-7 - Great Pyramid Of Chomp
- 1.16 2-Castle - Chomp Labryinth
- 1.17 Keroro Harbor
- 1.18 3-1 - Oil Drum Cavern
- 1.19 3-2 - Mt. Marsh
- 1.20 3-3 - Fishbone Sea
- 1.21 3-Fortress - Sea Superbowl
- 1.22 3-4 - Swift Rapids
- 1.23 3-5 - Sinking Ship
- 1.24 3-6 - Deep Galleon
- 2 Characters
- 3 Stickers
- 4 Worlds
- 5 Enemies
- 6 Bosses
- 7 Trivia
Mario was just playing on World 1-2 when suddenly, Bowser appears and uses a gigantic sticker called Megahypersuperultraepic Shiny Fire Flower that causes a explosion so epic that it blows Mario to be sent to Sticker Sea. There, Mario meets Sticky, a Latiku that is blue and yellow, and Sticky Un-Burritios Mario and tells him that the Megahypersuperultraepic Shiny Fire Flower has turned the Mushroom Kingdom into a dark castle ruled by Bowser. It is up to Mario to defeat Bowser yet again.
1-1 - Floral Garden
Mario reaches a floral garden on his way to White Toad. In this level Mario gains a Cat-o-Luck while Sticky gains Scissors. The minibosses are 3 Paper Cone Goombe.
1-2 - Goombe Plains
Mario enters some plains on his way to White Toad. A +5 HP Heart is here. There is no miniboss here.
1-3 - Sandesert
Mario enters a sandy plain on his way to White Toad. Sticky can now throw Petuina Bombs to put enemies sleeply. The miniboss is Sandamarragh.
1-Fortress - Grassy Temple
The fortress of World 1 blocks the halfway flag to White Toad. Mario gains Butter while Sticky gains a +5 HP heart. The miniboss is a Kangaroombe and 2 Blaxies.
1-4 - Mushroom Bounce
Mario encounters a giant mushroom on his way to White Toad. A +5 Attack Heart is here along with the basketball. The miniboss is Mega Parabeetle
1-5 - Tree Hill
Mario finds the entrance to the dungeon holding White Toad. The dungeon is so giant,its in 3 levels. The first floor holds no miniboss nor any item.
1-6 - Stump Storage
The second floor has a sticker shop and plenty of Piders. The minibosses are 1 Plargha Plant and 4 Goombe.
1-Castle - Treetop
Mario gets to White Toad, but then Tye-Dyerantula and 2 Plargha Plants appear and face Mario. Once Tye-Dyerantula is defeated, he blows up and realeases White Toad. 6 to go!!!
2-1 - Open Desert
Mario heads into a desert on his way to Red Toad. Mario gains a Baby Yoshi to blow bubbles to do jumps in the air. The minibosses are a Sandmarragh and 2 Goombookeys.
2-2 - Tilted Tunnel
Mario enters a twisted cave on his way to Red Toad. The crystal platforms move on their own. Sticky gains a car that can roll over enemies. The miniboss is a 5-Fold Clayman.
2-3 - Desert Cliff
Mario must cross a cliff with two Climbing Gate segments on his way to Red Toad. The Climbing Gate segments introduces a enemy called Burngull. There is no miniboss.
2-4 - Pipe Ghost House
The first ghost house in the game. A +5 HP Heart is here. The minibosses are 1 Boo and 2 Gunk Cannon Guys.
2-5 - Piranha Plant Sphinx
Mario enters a giant sphinx on his way to Red Toad. The sphinx is filled with many Piranha Plants. The miniboss is a Venus Elemantal Trap.
2-6 - Cactus Shop
Mario enters a small shop inside a cactus to prepare for the duengon holding Red Toad.
2-7 - Great Pyramid Of Chomp
Mario enters the duengon holding Red Toad. Mario's Baby Yoshi can now glow in the dark as well as spit bubbles. The minibosses are 3 Paper Cone Blaxies.
2-Castle - Chomp Labryinth
The second floor is a giant labryinth filled with Sandamarraghs and Sand Chomps.The boss is Tutan Chomp and 7 Sand Podoboos. After Tutan Chomp is defeated, he explodes and releases Red Toad. 5 To Go!!!
Mario spots a boat leading to Blue Toad and the other continents. Before you can use the boat you must defeat a Merguy.
3-1 - Oil Drum Cavern
Mario enters the Acid Ocean and finds a factory inside a cave. There is a Microwave which can be stickerized here. If you have a Scissors sticker you can continue to a shop and the miniboss (which are 3 Oilhead Droobe).
3-2 - Mt. Marsh
Mario continues to a giant gateclimbing segment filled with Burngulls, Thwalls, and Ka-Blaxies. The miniboss is a Mr. Magnet.
3-3 - Fishbone Sea
Mario must cross a ocean filled with logs and Fishbones. There may be a Undead Boss Bass, but there is no miniboss. There is a +5 attack heart, though.
3-Fortress - Sea Superbowl
The fortress in Acid Ocean has been transformed into a football stadium. Mario finds a giant football in the football room. He can stickerize it so he can give it to the Football Bro. so you can go to (note this is a terrible pun) Dragletfish, the miniboss.
3-4 - Swift Rapids
Mario must go around the previous area and find bridge pieces to build the bridge to cross the rapids. There are no enemies at all, but there is a Coinbag salesman that sells items here, including a giant Bowling Ball for 300 coins.
3-5 - Sinking Ship
Mario enters a destroyed ship at the bottom of the sea. He doesn't know that it is the duengon of Blue Toad though. The minibosses are 3 Ghost Shroobs.
3-6 - Deep Galleon
The second floor holds many enemies and swaying platforms.There is a climbing segment with webs. The minibosses are 2 Seabirdys and a Orca Sub.
- Mario - A hero of Papery Porportions
- Sticky - A character which can Paperize.
- Toad Brigade - These Toads were spread across the world and if you can find all 7, you can enter Koopa Kingdom.
- Broken Jump
- Broken Hammer
- Worn Out Jump
- Worn Out Hammer
- Fire Flower
- Worn Out Mushroom
- Tanooki Tail
- Iron Jump
- Small Mr. Small
- Iron Jump
- Baby Yoshi
- Worn Out Wind Flower
- Wind Flower
- Shiny Jump
- Shiny Hammer
- Shiny Wind Flower
- Flashy Jump
- Flashy Hammer
- Flashy Wind Flower
- Shiny Baby Yoshi
- Shiny Eekhammer
- Worn Out Rainbow
- Wiggler Stampede
- Burngull Feather
- Autobomber 4000
- Glowing Baby Yoshi
- Mole Suit
- Oxygen Tank
- Big Shiny Jump
- Big Shiny Hamer
- Big Shiny Wind Flower
- Chain Chomp Rodeo
- Bowling Ball
- Broken Spiny
- Broken Punch
- Worn Out Spiny
- Worn Out Punch
- Worn Out Cloud
- Iron Spiny
- Shiny Spiny
- Shiny Punch
- Shaved Ice
- Shiny Cloud
- Petuina Bomb
- Crab Rock
- Flashy Spiny
- Flashy Punch
- Flashy Cloud
- Shiny Petuina Bomb
- Tornado Spiny
- Worn Out Hurricane
- Bomb-Omb Barrage
- Shower Head
- Burngull Feather
- Shiny Healsoda
- Poltergeist 5000
- Flashy Petuina Bomb
- Boomerang Suit
- Big Shiny Spiny
- Big Shiny Punch
- Big Shiny Cloud
- Amp Shock
- Nanoblaxy Blomb
- Petuina Woods - 6 Levels, 2 Castles
- Tutan Chomp's Tomb - 7 Levels, 1 Castle
- Acid Ocean - 6 Levels, 2 Castles
- Loop Isles - 11 Levels, 1 Castle
- Wiggler Mines - 7 Levels, 2 Castles
- Snowbottom Seafloor - 7 Levels, 2 Castles
- High Sky Fortress - 7 Levels, 2 Castles
- Bowsers Blazing Castle - 1 Level, 1 Castle
- Goombe - Basic foes that are always peaceful. - HP 4
- Paper Cone Goombe - Goombes that are stickerized can turn into these foes. - HP 6
- Koopa - Basic foes that attack with their defense. - HP 5
- Droobe - Goombe counterpart of Drooba that live underground. - HP 8
- Bomb-Omb - Exploding fighters in Paper Castles. - HP 8
- Two-Fold Bomb-omb - Stickerized Bomb-ombs that are twice as efficient. - HP 16
- Sandamarragh - one of these sandy foes appeared as a miniboss in 1-3 and 2-1 - HP 30
- Hornza - New creatures that drill and crash on the ground. - HP 10
- Kangaroombe - Jumping Goombe that jump to avoid hammers and spinys. Miniboss of 1-Fortress - HP 14
- Blaxy - Small Bomb-ombs that can fly with jetpacks. - HP 13
- Parabeetle - Flying beetles which fly and swoop. - HP 18
- Pider - Spiders that climb on nets. - HP 19
- Bite Size Blarrg - Blarrgs that are the same size as Mario. - HP 15
- Goombookey - Goombe counterparts of Pokeys that hurts Mario when he uses his jump attack. - HP 10
- Oho Diver - Diving Piranha Plants from Oho Oasis. - HP 23
- Slinkobot - Robotic springs that can easily avoid Hammers and Punches. - HP 20
- Plargha Plant - Muckroom Kingdumb Piranha Plants that serve as a miniboss of 1-6. - HP 32
- Desert Snifit - Snifits which can survive high tempatures but run from Cold Objects. - HP 25
- Sand Podoboo - Podoboos made of sand which help Tutanchomp. - HP 12
- Clayman - Soldiers made of clay that topple on opponents. - HP 45
- 5-Fold Clayman - Clayman that use five times as much power to operate. - HP 50
- Burngull - Flaming birds that fly and avoid Jumps and Spines. - HP 25
- Boo - Ghosts habiting ghost houses. - HP 35
- Gunk Cannon Guy - Two Shy Guys holding a single Gunk Cannon. If one Shy Guy is defeated, the cannon will be defenseless until a Shy Guy comes on the third turn he is defenseless. - HP 20
- Venus Elemental Trap - Gigantic Piranha Plants that have powers of fire, ice, and thunder. - HP 80
- Paper Cone Blaxy - Blaxies that are stickerized and can only be affected by Petuina Bombs and bubbles coming from Baby Yoshi. - HP 40
- Sand Chomp - Giant Chain Chomps made of sand. - HP 58
- Helmet Guy - Shy Guys wearing spikey helmets that reside in castles. - HP 30
- Merguy - Swimming Shy Guys that carry tridents. - HP 110
- Acid Puddler - Puddles of acid which have the ability to throw they're punches quite literally!!! - HP 52
- Oilhead Droobe - Droobe that have dug in a mine and found oil. - HP 60
- Thwall - For the very first time, Thwalls can attack by falling on Mario - HP 50-80(Depends on the face it has when it enters battle)
- Ka-Blaxy - Ka-Bombs using jetpacks to drop Blaxies of they're own. - HP 55
- Mr. Magnet - Robotic Magnets that can use Metal Objects to they're advantage. - HP 99
- Fishbone - Undead fish of evil that can throw their own head. Usually come in groups of 5. - HP 35
- Football Puddle - The only difference from Acid Puddlers are the football suits and the tackles it can land on you. - HP 52
- Pirate Boo - Boos that used to be pirates before they died. - HP 55
- Angeler Cheep - Cheep-Cheeps that have adapted to live in the darkest of waters. - HP 70
- Ghost Shroob - Undead inveaders that tried to invade the Mushroom Kingdom in the past. - HP 85
- Seabirdy - Aquatic subspecies of Burngulls that can't fly. - HP 64
- Orca Sub - Whale submarines operated by Hammer Bros on the order of Bowser. - HP 85
- Tye-Dyerantula - A giant Pider which holds White Toad. - HP 100
- Tutanchomp - A giant Chain Chomp holding Red Toad. He is a ghost and is invincible until you use the Small Mr. Small on him - HP (Phase 1)???,(Phase 2)205
- King Cheep-Chomp - A giant Cheep-Chomp that can survive in acid and holds Blue Toad. You can block most attacks by using a Baby Yoshi to upset its stomach. - HP 270
- Giganto Florosapien - A giant plant that holds Green Toad and does a set pattern of using vines, throwing its head, unleashing a icy breath, restoring 5 HP, and repeating. - HP 320
- King Swooper - A giant Swooper that holds Black Toad and is the supposed leader of the Swoopers. - HP (Phase 1)300,(Phase 2)100
- Bloozard - A freezing Boo that holds Yellow Toad and can call forth Merguys. - HP 621
- Octogoomboss - After the overthrow of King Kaliente, Octogoomboss took over as the ruler of the Octogoombas. He holds White Toad. - HP 710
- If enemies are put in bubbles, they're vulernable to every move and lose a quarter of their HP.
- Before Tutan Chomp became the boss of world 2, Tutankoopa was the choice. However it was changed to Tutan Chomp. This also changed the name of world 2.
- The Megahypersuperultraepic Shiny Fire Flower is looking like this but a lot more big