|This is an article made by TheProjectXZoneFan1997|
Please do not edit unless i give you permission, which you can ask via this article's comments. In case you're an admin and want to correct some errors made by the author itself, go ahead. Otherwise, keep your hands off of my work, thanks.
|Nintendo Gals: Smash Tag Rumble|
Nintendo Gals: Smash Tag Rumble is a 3D 2-on-2 tag team fighting game featuring the gals from Nintendo.
- 1 Gameplay
- 2 Characters
- 2.1 Playable
- 2.2 Bosses
- 2.3 DLC
- 2.4 Pack 2 (Nintendo Gals: Smash Tag Rumble X Capcom)
- 2.5 Pack 3 (Nintendo Gals: Smash Tag Rumble X Arc System Works)
- 2.6 Pack 4
- 2.7 Pack 5
- 2.8 Pack 6 (Nintendo Gals: Smash Tag Rumble X Super Smash Bros.)
- 2.9 Pack 7 (Nintendo Gals: Smash Tag Rumble X SNK)
- 2.10 Pack 8
- 2.11 Pack 9
- 2.12 Pack 10 (Nintendo Gals: Smash Tag Rumble X Sonic the Hedgehog)
- 2.13 Pack 11 (Nintendo Gals: Smash Tag Rumble X Konami)
- 3 Game Modes
- 4 Stages
- 5 Items
- 6 Gallery
- 7 Trivia
Nintendo Gals: Smash Tag Rumble is a 2-on-2 fighting game whose gameplay is similar to the one shown in SNK Heroines: Tag Team Frenzy, it can have up to four players clashing in either local play or online.
Utilizing the Spirit Gauge, players can activate Special Moves with a single button, and make use of special items to change the tide of battle. When the Spirit Gauge is low, attacks will be weaker, so players can swap between characters. When enough health has been chipped away from an opponent and their Life Gauge is red, players can use their Dream Finish technique to win the match. It also has universal Air Dash and Jump Cancel.
The main roster contains a total of 28 Nintendo gals to team up plus 22 gals counting the DLC characters, marking a total of 50 playable characters.
Pack 2 (Nintendo Gals: Smash Tag Rumble X Capcom)
Pack 3 (Nintendo Gals: Smash Tag Rumble X Arc System Works)
Pack 6 (Nintendo Gals: Smash Tag Rumble X Super Smash Bros.)
Pack 7 (Nintendo Gals: Smash Tag Rumble X SNK)
Pack 10 (Nintendo Gals: Smash Tag Rumble X Sonic the Hedgehog)
Pack 11 (Nintendo Gals: Smash Tag Rumble X Konami)
- Smash Tag Rumble: The game's Arcade mode. Here, you must select the difficult and fight other teams as you go forward through the world of Nintendo Gals and stop Bowser.
- Let's Party!: The game's Versus mode; pick your teams and select the stage you wish for them to fight.
- Survival: Select your team and fight other teams while surviving long enough until your characters gets knocked out.
- Practice: Learn how to play the game by training in this mode.
- Charming Gardens
- Strawberry Forest
- Chocolate House
- Pokemon Gals Championship Stadium
- Beauty Contest
- Sweet Palace
- Bridge (Wendy's Stage)
- Bowser's Castle (Bowsette's Stage)