The Mynisverse, sometimes also known as Omega Prime or World 24, is an alternate Fantendoverse, and one of the few that are more drastically different from the current prime Fantendoverse. It tends to be one of the significantly more optimistic Fantendoverses, though that doesn't mean it isn't without its fair share of loss. It is named for its most noteworthy inhabitant, the incompetent Beorn Mynis.
Please note that all times listed correspond to the Mynisverse only, and not any other alternate Fantendoverses mentioned.
To Be Added!
The Great Mynis's Earth Survival Guide
To Be Added!
In December of 2015, after a long and zany adventure on the garden planet Eden that will probably never be recounted in any format ever, Mynis, Ronnie, and Claire were brought into New Prime through a mirror owned by The Other, and were recruited by Unten to join his universe's struggle against The Threat. This was what introduced them to the idea that their universe was not the only one.
During the very final moments of Victory, time in every alternate universe suddenly halted as they were pulled into Delta Prime. Mynis and a few others from Omega Prime, including Rachel, ended up playing minor roles in the parasitic universe's defeat.
Character Concept Storage
A section for storing random character concepts that don't have a page yet.
- Nothing yet... Stay tuned!
- The Mynisverse's alternative name, Omega Prime, is a nod to comic book series' tendency to title or number their alternate universes.
- Omega's status as the last letter in the Greek alphabet while also being the most deified is also a reference to Mynis' tendency to glorify himself despite repeatedly coming up in dead last.
- This title also inspired the Mynisverse's Prime Status of 24, as omega is the 24th letter of the Greek alphabet.
- A similar naming scheme was later used for Alpha Prime, the alternate universe closest to the original Fantendoverse, and Sigma Prime, the now-destroyed alternate universe that was once home to Reten.