|Other Super Smash Bros. Appearances|
|Final Smash||Time Stopper|
Mega Man is a playable character in Super Smash Bros. Calamity. A robot created by Dr. Light, named Rock, he was turned into the (super) fighting robot Mega Man to defeat Dr. Wily's Robot Masters and stop him from causing havoc. Along with that, he also saves the world from other otherworldly robots from other planets, with other allies like Proto Man, Rush and Bass.
Just like Kirby and Pit, Mega Man's moveset has been changed to match his SSF2 and Wii U/3DS combined, as well as giving him some new moves.
- Jab is now Quick Boomerang, which deals more damage albeit cannot walk around while firing the boomerangs, and only three boomerangs can appear at once.
- Side tilt is now Flame Sword, a quick slash with a sword made of fire, which deals more damage and has more K.O potential.
- Side smash is now Hard Knuckle, which involves Mega Man firing a fist from his arm cannon forward. The move is stronger than his former side smash.
- It has more start-up and ending lag.
- Down smash is now Knight Crusher, where Mega Man flails around a flail mace to hit on both sides of him, which is more stronger in terms of knockback and is faster.
- Neutral aerial is now Jewel Satellite, which involves Mega Man creating four jewels that circulate around him. The move is more viable than his former neutral aerial.
- Forward aerial is now Quake Drill, a drill arm attack forward.
- Back aerial is now Atomic Fire, a flaming discharge behind Mega Man which recoils him in the opposite direction. It is way more stronger than his former back aerial.
- The move has high start-up and ending lag.
- Down aerial is now Noise Crush, which deals less damage and does not meteor smash opponents.
- It can be used for follow-ups at low percents, and it also boosts him slightly upwards.
- Mega Buster is now his neutral special, which can be charged to deal more damage unlike his previous neutral special, Metal Blade. Mega Man can even walk and jump around while charging.
- The move cannot be aimed it other directions unlike Metal Blade.
- Up special is now Beat, one of his custom specials in Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS / Wii.
- Down special is now Black Hole, which creates a black hole which pulls opponents in and absorbs projectiles.
- The move has a cooldown state.
- Final Smash is now Time Stopper.
- Mega Man can wall jump.
|Jab||Quick Boomerang||Mega Man shoots out small boomerangs from his arm cannon. Can shoot up to three boomerangs.||3% (each boomerang)|
|Side tilt||Flame Sword||Mega Man slashes forward with a sword of fire. High knockback.||14%|
|Side smash||Hard Knuckle||Mega Man fires a Hard Knuckle fist from his arm cannon. Can be reflected and absorbed.||Uncharged, 17% Charged, 20% - 27%|
|Up tilt||Mega Upper||Mega Man does a leaping uppercut from the ground. High killing power when sweetspotted.||14% (sweetspotted), 6% (sourspotted)|
|Up smash||Spark Shock||Mega Man gets out electrodes and joins them together, creating a powerful burst of electricity above him.||Uncharged, 15% (all hits) Charged, 16%-21% (all hits)|
|Down tilt||Slide||Mega Man slides across the ground with his leg outstretched.||7% early, 3% late|
|Down smash||Knight Crusher||Mega Man gets out a flail mace and swings it around him.||Uncharged, 16% (front), 8% (back) Charged, 19%-27% (front), 12% (back)|
|Dash attack||Top Spin||Mega Man spins around like a top, dealing multiple hits.||3% (first 3 hits), 2% (last 4 hits)|
|Neutral air||Jewel Satellite||Mega Man creates four blue jewels that rotate around him, disappearing after a few seconds.||4% (each jewel)|
|Forward air||Quake Drill||Mega Man drills forward with a drill coming out of his arm cannon.||4% (first three hits), 3% (final hit)|
|Back air||Atomic Fire||Mega Man turns behind him and fires a point-blank ranged flame discharge that deals high knockback and pushes Mega Man forward, making it good for recovery.||15%|
|Up air||Air Shooter||Mega Man fires a small tornado that carries opponents upwards and deals multiple hits and can kill opponents early through the upper blast line.||5% (first hit), 6% (second hit)|
|Down air||Noise Crush||Mega Man fires a sound wave below him that boosts him slightly upwards and hits twice.||6% (first hit), 5% (second hit)|
|Grabs and throws|
|Grab||Super Arm||Mega Man effortlessly grabs and lifts the opponent up with one arm.|
|Pummel||Squeeze||Mega Man squeezes the opponent with his hand.||2%|
|Forward throw||Forward toss||Mega Man tosses the opponent forward.||8%|
|Back throw||Back toss||Mega Man tosses the opponent behind him.||11%|
|Up throw||Above toss||Mega Man tosses the opponent above him.||7%|
|Down throw||Ground slam||Mega Man slams the opponent on the ground, bouncing them.||8%|
|Neutral special||Mega Buster||Mega Man fires a small "lemon" bullet forward, which deal pathetic damage and barely any hitstun. Holding down the special button will cause Mega Man to charge up, increasing the size and damage of the blast, to the point it will become a very powerful blast that pierces through opponents.||3% (uncharged shots), 6% (slightly charged shot), 12% (mostly charged shot) 24% (fully charged shot)|
|Side special||Crash Bomber||Mega Man fires a grappling bomb from his arm cannon that sticks onto opponents and explodes after a few seconds. Can be remotely detonated by putting in the input again.||0% (grappling bomb), 9% (explosion)|
|Up special||Beat Call||Mega Man's robotic bird, Beat, is summoned from thin air and starts carrying him for three seconds. Afterwards, he drops Mega Man down. One of the few up specials that don't put the user into a helpless state. Can fire Mega Buster shots, but only the uncharged shots. Mega Man can be attacked for him and Beat to separate, but it will not leave Mega Man helpless regardless.||0% (flight), 3% (each shot)|
|Down special||Black Hole||Mega Man creates a black hole that sucks in projectiles and pulls in opponents for five seconds. Has a cooldown of eight seconds.||0%|
|Final Smash||Time Stopper||Mega Man stops time temporarily with the Time Stopper, freezing opponents in place. While it does freeze them, leaving them open for attacks, they cannot be launched until the effect wears off.||0%|
- Almost all of Mega Man's palette swaps represent the colors he has when he uses a Robot Master's special power (ex Knight Man's Knight Crusher's colors).
- Mega Man's alternate costume is one of the few costumes that change his moveset entirely.