Mario Kart 9 is the 9th installment in the Mario Kart series. It brings back the features from Mario Kart 7 and 8, but it also adds in new characters, kart parts, tracks, battle courses, and other features. WARNING! This article is currently under development! Therefore, many parts of the article may not be announced until later on.
- Anti-Gravity, Underwater Driving, and Gilding return
- Many New Characters Debut
- Diddy Kong, Funky Kong, and Birdo return
- New gameplay elements: Darkness Driving and Tread Driving.
- Darkness Driving: in pitch black darkness, drivers utilize Lights to help navigate. These are indicated by light yellow panels or the ground.
- Tread Driving: on muddy, snowy, or sandy terrain, drivers activate Treaded Tires to help navigate. These are indicated by lime green panels on the ground.
- New and returning Battle Stages.
- 16 new Nitro Courses
- 16 Retro Courses
|Racer||Weight Class||Emblem Description|
|Medium||A white circle with a red outline and a red M in the center.|
|Luigi||Medium||A white circle with a green outline and a green L in the center.|
Rest of Racers TBA