There are a total of three new characters in Mario Kart 8 Deluixe: DLC Pack One. Like Yoshi and Shy Guy, players can choose multiple colors for Toad now.
- BoTW Link
- Toad: Purple, Green, Blue, Orange, Yellow, Black, White
There are two new cups for grand prix and two new stages for battle mode. The new cups are retro tracks from previous Mario Kart games. There a total of 8 new tracks in Mario Kart 8 Deluxe: DLC Pack One.
Grand Prix Tracks
|Cap Cup||Wii - Maple Treeway|
|Cap Cup||Wii - Koopa Cape|
|Cap Cup||3DS - Daisy Hills|
|Cap Cup||3DS - Rainbow Road|
|Cherry Cup||Wii - Luigi Circuit|
|Cherry Cup||N64 - Kalimari Desert|
|Cherry Cup||NGC - Waluigi Stadium|
|Cherry Cup||DS - Shroom Ridge|
Battle Mode Tracks
There are two brand new battle mode tracks. One retro battle track and one brand new one.
There are four brand new items apart of Mario Kart 8: Deluxe: DLC Pack One.
|Makes the player gigantic and prevents the player from getting hurt from items. If shocked by lightning, the player will return to normal size.|
|Gives the player a tail which can attack enemies are deflect incoming projectiles. The tail only lasts for 15 seconds.|
|Gives the player a Cappy Cap from Super Mario Odyssey which can be used to throw at a person infront of the player. Throwing Cappy at another player will allow the player to take control of the player it hit for 7 seconds, after the 7 seconds are up, the player will appear in front of the person it controlled.|
|The fake item box makes a comeback! The player can throw this item to fool players or they can hold it to block incoming projectiles.|
There are brand new kart parts and brand new karts too!
- Cloud Kart
- Plane Mo-Ped
- Retro Kart
- Blimp Flip
- Helpful Tires
- Boosted Wheels
- Square Tires
- 1-Up Shroom Wheels
- Mario Hanglider
- Luigi Hanglider
- Princess Peach Hanglider
- Yoshi Hanglider
- Callie and Marie were added to celebrate the upcoming game, Splatoon 2.
- The Mega Mushroom makes its return from Mario Kart Wii.
- The Tanooki Leaf makes its return from Mario Kart 7.
- Cappy Cap was added to celebrate the upcoming game, Super Mario Odyssey.
- If Luigi, Wario, or Waluigi get captured by the Cappy Cap, the Cappy Cap's color will change to correspond to that character's main color.
- To popular demand, Block Fort makes a comeback.
Mario Kart 8: Deluxe: DLC Pack 2 coming soon...