Let's You and Him Fight is an upcoming crossover fighting game being developed by OtherWorld Studios and Arc System Works while being published by the latter for a projected early 2019 release across current generation consoles. Similar to Indie-visible: Champions, the title will be a crossover of various independently-developed games by the means of a fictional tournament. Several characters and stages have been revealed, but more information can be expected at the Fantendo Spooky Scary Showcase 2017.
Eighteen fighters have been revealed thus far. AngryLittleYoshi has stated he wants to include fewer characters from universally recognized games, such as Minecraft and Undertale, and wants to focus on more obscure games and some relatively new games.
The Player (from Stardew Valley) has also been revealed but does not have a portrait yet.
Eight stages have been revealed.
- Shoot faster than a shadow and become the best of the Old West.
- Seek out the Void yet pray you're not afraid of an insectoid.
- That's some spooky headwear he's got on.
- Time to throw down some sick beats while he gives you the beatdown.
- A girl with mysterious dreams.
- Beatrix LeBeau (Slime Rancher)
- Guessed by: FlamingoPhoenixFeathers
- Original hint: On a ranch far, far away lives a girl.
- Filia (Skullgirls)
- Guessed by: IncarnateParanoia
- Original hint: Two mouths to feed, but one has a special need.
- Ori & Sein (Ori and the Blind Forest)
- Guessed by: Pyrostar
- Original hint: If you are blind, then the forest may leave you in a bind.
- The Player (Stardew Valley)
- Keep on flipping as time keeps on slipping.
- Hidden deep in the valley is a rather ferocious beast.
- They say the cliffs speak, yet have no mouths.
- Tread carefully through this place. You don't want anything to break or consume another creature's feces, do you?