|Koopa Troopa is not from Fantendo. However, this article may include related fan ideas.
These external sources may have official, more accurate information:
This article is free to edit. Please follow the article standards and respect good-faith contributions.
|Alignment||Good or Bad|
Koopa the Quick
Sam The Koopa
Koopa Troopa is a common enemy in the Super Mario series that resembles a turtle. It walks around on its two feet and if tapped twice on its shell, Koopa Troopa will spin around trying to home into the nearest person. They originally walked on four feet which is rarely seen these days. Usually, a Koopa Troopa has a green shell, but there are also red and blue variants as well as Dry Bones, a skeleton Koopa Troopa. Their Koopa Shell can be used as items.
- 1 Game Appearances.
- 1.1 Pathverse
- 1.2 NRL Sub
- 1.3 Super Mario MHL
- 1.4 Mario & Kirby Baseball
- 1.5 Super Kooped Bros.
- 1.6 Super Mario Bros. series.
- 1.7 Super Sloppy Bros.
- 1.8 Koopa Kart Series
- 1.9 Mario Kart 8 Wii U
- 1.10 Behind the Wheel
- 1.11 Mario Kart Wii 2.0
- 1.12 Super Mario GameBox Demo
- 1.13 Ice Climber 2
- 1.14 Mario & Kirby: The Hope of All Realms
- 1.15 Super Mario Moose
- 1.16 Super Mario Moose Deluxe
- 1.17 Super Mario: Koopa Commander
- 1.18 Mario Hoops 3-On-3 Switch
- 1.19 Mario & Sonic at the Previous Olympic Games
- 1.20 Super Mario: Emoji Battle
- 2 Gallery
Koopas serve as Bowser's main units in battle and as guards. The majority of Koopas guard territories claimed by their king Bowser over the course of the ages. They usually partake in siege on cities and during this, they plunder the cities' technology and riches for their own uses. The Koopa forces were also involved in the Battle for Devotee City, where the Koopas wiped out the Devotee guard toads and overthrew the Toadstool monarchy.
- Koopa Recruit - Recently recruited Koopas whom are beginning training, to be promoted to a Koopa Trooper, the recruit must undergo a training course in order to get promoted and accepted into the Koopa Troop.
- Koopa Trooper - The first proper rank for Koopas who are in the Koopa Troop. These Koopas have basic combat ability, armed with a Musket and a knife. These are the backbone of the Koopa Troop forces which are involved in basic raids and defense.
- Koopa Marauder - These Koopas are more heavily armed, equipped with the Bullet Bill launchers and muskets as their lower ranked comrades are. These Koopas are experts in siege and missions and their bullet bill launchers can take down armored units with ease.
- Koopa Dreadnought - Koopa Dreadnoughts are given a rare drug which expands their muscle and bone structure, making them larger and more potent than regular Koopas. These Koopas have spikes equipped on their backs and carry a Banzai Bill launcher and are the most potent experts in siege. The drug only works on certain Koopas and those who cannot ingest the drug are promoted to Koopatrols.
Koopa Troopa appears as one of ten subs in Mario Rugby League. He has all balanced stats and has no special skills at all. He is only used when a player on the Bowser Villains team is injured.
He appears in this game on Bowser Jr's team. Ironically for a turtle, he has fast running, but weak pitching and batting powers. Red and Blue Koopas also appear, but their stats remain relatively the same.
He appears in Super Kooped Bros. as a basic enemy. Kooped also appears in this game, and he is a koopa.
Super Mario Bros. series.
Sloppy Koopa Troopas appear as common enemies throughout the entire Super Sloppy Bros. game.
Koopa Troopa is the mascot of the Koopa Kart Series, making an appearance as a default mid weight driver in each game. He will most likely appear in every game.
Koopa Troopa appears as a playable character in Mario Kart 8 Wii U. His special move is Seven Green Shells.
Behind the Wheel
Koopa appears as a default playable character in the racing game Bowser's Castle Racing.
- Weight: 25%
- Driving Skill: 68%
- Item Power: 50%
- Speed: 64%
A soldier of the Koopa Troop, sick of being always defeated by the Mario brothers, so decides to get behind the wheel and is ready to see who is the fastest koopa.
Koopa Troopa appears as a playable character in Mario Kart Wii 2.0.
In the game, Koopa Troopas are common, appearing in all levels. They must be stomped twice, once to push them into their shells and the second time to kick their shell. A Koopa boss named Koopa Servant who is fought in Bowser Castle.
If you use a Mario Amiibo whilst playing, you unlock the Cool Cool Mountain amibo mountain, the koopas appear as enemies.
Koopa Troopas appear as enemies in the TV series about Mario and Kirby. Since the Koopalings were absent in the series, the Koopa Bris. and the Koopa Lids replace their act. Koopa Troopa, when inhaled by Kirby, give him the Shell ability where Kirby can hide in his shell that he has on his back and can use it to hit other enemies. This also hides Kirby from direct or long ranged attacks.
Koopa Troopas appear as enemies in Super Mario Moose. Like in past 3D Mario platformers, Koopas charge the player when they see them. When stomped, they will fall out of their shell, which can be grabbed and kicked. Koopas appear in all worlds in this game.
Koopa Troopas once again appear in Super Mario Moose Deluxe. They act the same as in the previous game.
Koopa Troopas appear as main characters in the game, with two of the game's main characters being Koopa Commander and Koopa Lieutenant. In the game, the two Koopas take part in Bowser's mission to try and steal a rare crystal from the Mushroom Kingdom.
Koopa Troopa appears in Mario Hoops 3-On-3 Switch (mainly known as Mario Hoops 3-On-3 Deluxe) as a playable character. He is a Speedy character type and his special move is Shell Dunk. He is a starter character. His default partner is Koopa Paratroopa. His team name is the Koopa Troopa Turtles
Koopa Troopa appears as a referee at the Athens 2004 and Torino (Turin) 2006 Olympic Games.
Koopa Troopa appears inSuper Mario: Emoji Battle as a playable emoji. Koopa Troopa's Special is: Koopa Troopa dashes across the screen in his shell clearing emojis he passes. Koopa Troopa's Attack Special is: Koopa Troopa creates Water Bomb hazards on the opponent's board. Koopa Troopa is a common emoji that can be unlocked by opening a ? Block, opening a Brick Block, or battling Koopa Troopa in Character Battles. Koopa Troopa's favorite item is the Green Shell. Koopa Troopa's emoji can be fought in the following Character Battles: Koopa Troopa, Shy Guy, and Bowser. Koopa Troopa's Badge can be unlocked by unlocking Koopa Troopa, getting attacked by Mario, and using the green shell item.