|Knuckles the Echidna is not from Fantendo. However, this article may include related fan ideas.
These external sources may have official, more accurate information:
This article is free to edit. Please follow the article standards and respect good-faith contributions.
|Knuckles the Echidna|
— Knuckles, Sonic: A Hedgehog in Time
Knuckles the Echidna, also known simply as Knuckles or even Knux, is a friend and rival of Sonic the Hedgehog, as well as a past enemy. Knuckles is often portrayed as a loner, and doesn't work with many people unless it is absolutely necessary.
Knuckles lives and was born on Angel Island, which hovers in the sky due to the power of the Master Emerald. He is the last surviving member of the Echidna people who guarded this emerald; thus, it is his duty to protect it from getting into the wrong hands.
- 1 Game Appearances
- 1.1 Mario & Sonic Dash
- 1.2 Super Smash Bros. Series
- 1.3 Pikachu's Final Destiny
- 1.4 Pikachu's Final Destiny 2
- 1.5 Mario & Sonic: Brainwashed
- 1.6 RenarioExtreme series
- 1.7 Sonic Heroes 2
- 1.8 Sonic Legends
- 1.9 Make Knuckles Proud
- 1.10 The Legend Of Knuckles
- 1.11 Mario & Sonic at the Previous Olympic Games
- 1.12 Sonic the Hedgehog: Tapped Out
- 1.13 Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax Beyond
- 2 Quotes
- 3 Gallery
Knuckles is again playable as a unlockable in Super Smash Bros. Zero, he will have a big role in the storyline.
Knuckles can be seen playing hide and seek with Sonic, Tails and Amy. At one cutscene he hides in a very dark shelter along with Mario, Luigi, Sonic, Shadow, Blaze, Silver, Kirby and Link to hide from Mewtwo's Soul Stars.
Knuckles will appear as an ally to Mr. Lucario, breaking rocks that Wobbuffet has put. He also tells Pikachu any victims being kidnapped, like if Torchic is kidnapped, he will say "I see a red Pokemon in Meowth's sack. Go and catch him now!"
Knuckles gets brainwashed by Bowser and Dr. Eggman, along with Sonic and the others. Knuckles is the first boss of the game, shooting projectiles to Mario, but later is defeated. He is playable in every Glass Sphere Rolling Levels.
In Renan!, Knuckles appears as a karate leader working in Nanjing. He teaches Renan to do special techniques of karate. He also guards the Master Emerald, which its temple is now in Nanjing.
Knuckles makes an appearance in Team Knuckles of Sonic Heroes 2. Here, he does his usual job of picking up the pieces after his Master Emerald is smashed; in this game, however, he does so with his girlfriend Shade.
Knuckles returns from Sonic Lost World to Sonic Legends to help Sonic and friends defeat the evil Darkness and save the Chaos Emerald Warriors.
Knuckles is present during the events of the game Make Knuckles Proud.
Knuckles is the main character in the upcoming game, The Legend of Knuckles.
Knuckles appears as a playable character at every Olympics from Atlanta 1996 onwards. From Athens 2004 onwards, he is a power type character.
Knuckles appears as an unlockable character after placing down the Master Emerald.
Sonic Kart Super
Knuckles appears as an available rider from the start and with 3 selectable variants.
- I'm in the mood for a sandwich!
- I like to have fun with my friends, but I can't leave Angel Island because my job is to protect Master Emerald!
- Finally the incredible Knuckles breaks another world record!
- Eggman! Come back here with Master Emerald! Return to Master Emerald right now!
- I highly respect Sonic as the fastest hedgehog in the world, but I guarantee that Sonic will never be able to defeat me in battle!
- So what if I'm dumb and stupid?!
- I can be cold and serious most of the time, but not as cold and serious as Shadow!
- Even though I'm with my friends, I always worry about Master Emerald's safety! As Master Emerald's guardian, I will do everything to ensure that Master Emerald doesn't fall into the wrong hands!
- Not cool!
- Oh, yeah! I don't forsee any problem trying to do with my hands what the world's fastest runnerdoes with his feet.
- Knuckles never runs from a fight!
- You know I'm not very fond of bats, let alone seductive female bats that steal jewelry!
- Sonic! Good luck in your battle against Doctor Eggman! If you need me, I'll be on Angel Island protecting Master Emerald!
- Eggman! Tell me where Master Emerald is!
- If you want to know the location of the Chaos Emeralds, I can use the Master Emerald to find the location of the Chaos Emeralds!
Template:SMSS Template:SMSS2 Template:SMSS3