Kirby's Dream Builder is a minigame in Kirby: Nature's Hero.
Kirby's Dream Builder plays out identically to Nature's Hero, although there are considerable differences. Each stage consists of only one room, and the stages are designed to be impossible. However, before playing the stage, players can tweak the stages in various ways, such as by removing certain aspects, moving the aspects of the stage, changing the way certain aspects behave and even adding certain new aspects.
The minigame is split up into three routes - Magolor's Route, which draws inspiration from Kirby's Adventure Wii, Taranza's Route, which draws inspiration from Kirby Triple Deluxe, and Susie's Route, which draws inspiration from Kirby Planet Robobot.
For more information on how these abilities work, see Kirby: Nature's Hero/Copy Abilities.
Mid-bosses spawn at certain points in stages. Mid-bosses can never be removed or moved out of a certain area. Every mid-boss in the stage must be defeated to leave the stage.
The mid-bosses that appear are as follows. They all return from previous games, and stick to their behaviour from those games. After being defeated, however, they explode instantly, preventing the player from copying their ability.
- Bonkers: Appears in all three routes.
- Gigant Edge: Appears in Magolor's Route and Taranza's Route.
- King Doo: Appears in Magolor's Route and Susie's Route.
- Blocky: Appears in Taranza's Route and Susie's Route.
- Water Galboros: Appears in Magolor's Route only.
- Moundo: Appears in Magolor's Route only.
- Flame Galboros: Appears in Taranza's Route only.
- Mr. Frosty: Appears in Taranza's Route only.
- Dubior: Appears in Susie's Route only.
- Telepathos: Appears in Susie's Route only.