|This page is under construction.|
Please excuse its informal appearance while it is being worked on. We hope to complete it as soon as possible!
|This page is property of Drdevilfx|
Please do not edit this page, unless:
Jet Set Radio: Deep Future is an upcoming Wii U, Xbox One and PS4 video game set for release in Q4 2015. It is a reimagining of both Jet Set Radio and Jet Set Radio Future. It features the GG's in the distant future; they have been sent out to fight the new gangs: the Robo-Nazis, the Rap-Craps and the Hate Touchers. It will be developed by Lunar Ninesoft and published by Sega.
The final boss battle is with the secret and undiscovered gang, the Blood Gaijins.
- Back-On - Believer - Kogane-cho
- Deavid Soul - It's Magic - Benten-cho
- Deavid Soul - J.P. Sensation - Benten-cho
- Deavid Soul - Red Thunder Lighting - Benten-cho
- Deavid Soul - Sweet Back - Benten-cho
- Dr Devil - Dancefloor Adventure - Benten-cho
- Dr Devil - Don't Upset Mom - Shibuya-cho
- Guitar Vader - Leave Me Alone - Kogane-cho
- Guitar Vader - Star Vader - Kogane-cho
- Hideki Naganuma - Boosted - Roboto-cho
- Hideki Naganuma - Brother Goes Away - Kogane-cho
- Hideki Naganuma - Ebb & Flow - Garage
- Hideki Naganuma - Take it Tricky - Kogane-cho
- Idol Taxi - Instant Funk - Shibuya-cho
- Jun Senoue - Escape from the City - Shibuya-cho
- Miki - Juku Nanka Ikanai - Kogane-cho
- Naofumi Hataya - Stardust Speedway (Present) - Benten-cho
- PSY - We Are The One - Final Boss
- Yuzo Koshiro - Hip De Hop - DJ Professor K
- Death Junction
- DJ Professor K is an unlockable character.