This article consists of content created and/or currently owned by Ink, and is intended to be viewed in the Oasis skin. Please do not use any code showcased on this page without getting Ink's permission first.If you like what you see here and want to waste some more of your time reading stuff, you could also look into something else Ink has made!
|I, an oddly familiar stranger.|
I is an amnesiac Beorn who wields a Monado, an adaptable weapon designed to harness Power Harmonic. He is on a quest to discover his true identity, and tends to cause trouble for others along the way with little regard for morals or allegiances.
I's greatest advantage in combat is his Monado - a magitech weapon that harnesses Power Harmonic. This Monado, nicknamed Blood Orange, is capable of transforming between different weapon forms and conjuring floating swords made of pure energy. It is a versatile and potent weapon, and is especially effective against deities.
When I is separated from Blood Orange, though, he's limited to fighting with whatever he can get his hands on. Though he's proficient with melee weapons, his hand-to-hand combat skills are lacking, and he is completely talentless when it comes to firearms.
- Mynis: Corny and stupid.
- Iron Mask: Lame and nauseatingly obedient.
- Father Volt: Boring and too preachy.
- The Other: Annoyingly evasive, but somewhat useful.
- This alternate interpretation of Reten is based heavily off of the DmC: Devil May Cry version of Dante (referred to herein as Donte).
- Both Donte and I are significantly more serious and "edgy" than the originals, and outright scorn certain parts of the original's character (the long white hair for Dante, the collectibles for Reten).
- Blood Orange's ability to transform into different weapons is directly based off of a similar mechanic from DmC: Devil May Cry.
- I's hair being white instead of orange is a nod to how Donte's hair is black instead of white.
- It is also a nod to how the other Omega Prime Beorns have hair colors that are completely different from the originals. (For example, Mynis is brown while Unten is blue, and Abza is blue while Netnu is red.)
- Though it is not a reference to DmC: Devil May Cry specifically, it should also be noted that I's ability to summon ethereal blades is directly inspired by the Summoned Swords used by Vergil from the Devil May Cry series.
- I is named after i, the imaginary unit. This is a reference to Mynis' name, which is an obvious play on "minus," as i is the square root of -1.
- Blood Orange, its alternative forms, and its abilities are all named after citrus fruit hybrids.