|Final Smash||Dragon Fist|
Goku is a new playable character introduced in Super Smash Bros. Calamity. Goku is the main protagonist of Akira Toriyama's Dragon Ball series; a low-class warrior of the Saiyan race, sent to Earth to destroy it, but an accident causes his memory to be altered, causing him to be a pure-hearted character and later on, Earth's defender.
Due to Goku being a new inclusion to the Super Smash Bros. series, he has no changes whatsoever.
- Goku can wall jump.
- Goku has a special ability, where, near his damage HUD is another HUD displaying the amount of Ki stocks he has. At the start of the match, he has 3/5 stocks filled, and when he runs out of stocks he cannot use his neutral special or side special, and his down aerial. His Final Smash will also be weaker (x1.0 --> x0.8/x0.7/x0.6). His down special allows him to refill the stocks, and at full stocks, he can go into his Kaio-Ken form if he uses the move again and the special button is held down, though it constantly damages him and drains his Ki stocks unless he charges up again. When he runs out of stocks while in this form, he will become tired. Below is a list of attacks that use Ki stocks:
- Down aerial uses 1.5/5 stocks.
- Ki Blasts use 0.5/5 stocks uncharged, 1/5 stocks charged.
- Kamehameha uses 2.5/5 stocks.
- Solar Flare uses 1/5 stocks.
- Kaio-Ken Attack uses 1.5/5 stocks
- Kaio-Ken slowly drains all Ki stocks.
- Dragon Fist uses 3/5 stocks.
|Jab||Combo||Goku does a palm strike to a straight punch.||3%, 6%|
|Side tilt||Side kick||Goku does a side kick.||12%|
|Side smash||Strong punch||Goku does a strong punch forward.||14% (uncharged)|
22% (fully charged)
|Up tilt||Upwards punch||Goku does a diagonal upwards punch.||7%|
|Up smash||Blast Fist||Goku does an explosive uppercut.||16% (uncharged; all hits)|
25% (fully charged; all hits)
|Down tilt||Crouching punch||Goku does a crouching straight punch.||9%|
|Down smash||Kiai||Goku thrusts his hands out on both sides, emitting a force to push away opponents.||12%|
|Dash attack||Elbow strike||Goku does an elbow strike.||12% (clean)|
|Neutral air||Aerial roundhouse kick||Goku does an aerial roundhouse kick.||12% (clean)|
|Forward air||Sledgehammer||Goku performs a double-ax handle punch that meteor smashes opponents.||15%|
|Back air||Behind roundhouse kick||Goku does a quick behind roundhouse kick.||13%|
|Up air||Aerial flip kick||Goku does a flip kick.||11%|
|Down air||Ki burst||Goku shoots diagonally downwards hands first. Anyone hit by the Ki part of the attack, the opponent will be sent upwards with strong knockback.||8% (sourspot)|
|Grabs and throws|
|Grab||Goku grabs the opponent.|
|Pummel||Quick jab||Goku does a quick jab.||2%|
|Neutral special||Ki Blasts / Kamehameha||...||??%|
|Side special||Solar Flare / Kaio-Ken Attack||Goku uses the move, Solar Flare to stun opponents, so he can land a free hit. Has a cooldown of eight seconds.|
When in his Kaio-Ken state, Solar Flare is replaced with Kaio-Ken Attack, which involves Goku dashing forwards with red aura energy surrounding him.
|3% (Solar Flare)|
15% (Kaio-Ken Attack)
|Up special||Instant Transmission||Goku does a flip kick to send opponents into the air, quickly teleporting to them, and following it up with a spin kick if it connects. If it doesn't, Goku simply teleports and will be left in a helpless state.||5% (first hit)|
10% (second hit)
|Down special||Ki Charge / Kaio-Ken||Goku charges up, surrounding himself in blue aura that damages opponents near it. Using this move will refill the Ki stocks near his damage HUD, and at full charge, he can go into his Kaio-Ken form to be a lot more stronger, but at the cost of rapidly taking damage and tiring him out when the transformation ends.||3% (aura)|
10% (Kaio-Ken transformation)
|Final Smash||Dragon Fist||Goku powers up, turning into his Super Saiyan 3 form and performs the move, Dragon Fist, a straight punch that releases a golden dragon-shaped projectile resembling Shenron, dealing high damage and knockback. Anyone near Goku when he powers up will suffer high hitstun, so they can take the full force of the attack.||12% (transformation)|