|Glenster 'Navy' Salt|
|Being the world's warrior sucks.|
Glenster 'Navy' Salt , otherwise known as Glenn, is a young adult who currently resides in Emarown in a flat with his university mate, known as Luke. Being gifted the power of Mystical Power and the knowledge of being one of the reincarnations of the Four Warriors from an unsuspecting small meteor through the window, he sets off on a journey to gather the rest of the reincarnations to prevent the second coming of Arsis, a spirit that corrupts her host body being the powerful dictator Misstical.
Glenn is at most, is optimistic and motivated to work hard to hopefully achieve his nearly unachieveable dreams in success. However, he always finds himself struggling whenever he's by himself as he unfortunately can be easily set off track and not good at either communicating or coordinating. He has also found himself vunerable to peer pressure, which most of the time leads him to doing something that he isn't comfortable with.
Despite this, Glenn is always ready to get any jobs done or tackle any problems that face him, hoping that one day he will be able to overcome his weaknesses and finish his journey of self-discovery.
Glenn usually wears an unbuttoned blue cord shirt over a plain grey t-shirt with tight black jeans, with the end of his jeans curled up to not get onto his trainers, which are basic navy blue as well. His hair is always seen as overgrown, messy, and all over the place with the tips of his hair dyed dark navy blue.
Raised in Bridged, Nexonation, he was born into a family of the middle-class and had grew up with one older brother. During school he recieved above average grades and worked at a sandwich restuarant after finishing his exams while attending Bridged University. After finishing university, him and his university flatmate moved into their own flat in Emarown, found in Bridged.
Abilities & Weapons
After unlocking his powers from the Save Stone, Glenn is able to use Mystical Power, unique powers that allow Glenn to use psychic abilities. The abilities run on a meter based on Brain Power, determined by the age of the current Mystical Power holder, allowing them to use a determined amount of abilities in a week before recharging itself.
There are three different categories of Mystical Power that Glenn can use, these are:
- Offensive Mystical Power, allowing Glenn to use up to five different elemental powers being:
- Fire, taking advantage of high temperature.
- Earth, which takes advantage of any surface areas.
- Water, which can either shoot quick, hard ice bullets or cause an earthquake with water.
- Ice, allowing Glenn to shoot hard, fast rapid bullets towards his enemies.
- Cosmic, where objects such as shooting stars or comets are used as projectiles to send flying towards enemies or form miniature black holes, sucking the enemy, that can fit, in.
- In addition, Glenn can combine all of his Mystical Power to turn into a Mystical Monster, which allows Glenn to use any offensive abilties with in increase in damage, at a cost. To turn into a Mystical Monster, Brain Power must be at its max and once used, will lower maximum health and defence by 5% however increases offense by 5%.
- Recover Mystical Power, which allow Glenn to defend or heal friends in battle. Abilties that are usable are:
- Mystical Shield, a large shield that covers Glenn and The Legacy, reducing damage done by 50% and prevents any magic from passing through.
- Mystical Healing, which can reverse any illnesses and recover lost health.
- Glenn can also combine all of his Mystical Power to turn into a Mystical Angel, allwong Glenn to defend and heal at no cost of Brain Power. It requires the same requirements as Mystical Monster, however decreases offense by 5% and increases health and defence by 5%.
- Assist Mystical Power, despite having a small selection, it is very useful depending on the situation. Abilities used are:
- Mystical Teleport, allowing Glenn and The Legacy to teleport to previously visited places.
- Mystical Offense/Defence, increasing either offense or defence for two rounds.
When without power, Glenn uses a small selection of weapons, being any varieties of guitars, his own trusty pipe-wrench and in dire situations, any type of sport equipment, which Glenn can not use very well, with the exception of dodgeballs.
- During the four redevelopments of Glenn's Adventure, Glenn always shared the same characteristic, being that he's short tempered.
- In the final redevelopment, his short temper is noticably more tame compared to the other rewrites.
- His false name "Shears" is a reference to the album, Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band, where the main singer is "Billy Shears".
Glenn's major appearences before shifting to the New Fantendoverse.
Glenn stars in his first adventure out of many to stop Misstical from using the Mystical Stones for her own good.
Taking place mid story in Glenn's Adventure, Glenn appears as one of the Centurions, believing to take part in a competition. He is an enemy.
Marking his first appearance within the New Fantendoverse, Glenn is one of the competitors in the World Tournament fighting for money and a shiny belt, however loses in the first round against his opponent, Strafe, by pindown and in the second Redemption round, is the first opponent knocked out by Reten.
Non Canon Appearances
Making an appearance in the LEGO Fantendoverse, Glenn appears as one of the playable characters. His current role is unknown.
Glenn makes appears as a playable character.
Glenn makes an appearance as one of the main playable characters.
New Fantendoverse (TBA)
Glenn's current appearences in the New Fantendoverse, after shifting.