This project is CANCELLED!!! Many stuff is left unfinished and may be updated later.
Five Franchise Sports All-Stars is a sports video game developed by Camelot Software Planning and Level-5 and published by Level-5 in Japan and Nintendo Worldwide for the Nintendo Switch.
There was normally a Nintendo 3DS version, but it was cancelled for this version's release.
The game crosses over with five different franchises, each owned by a different company, including Nintendo's Super Mario, SEGA's Sonic the Hedgehog, HiT Entertainment's Angelina Ballerina, Level-5's Yo-Kai Watch (Yokai Watch in JP), and Dreamworks's Shrek. The game plays similar to Mario Sports Superstars, but changes things up a bit.
The sports are the main focus of the game. It's unknown how many sports there will be.
|Image||Name||Character Shown||Play Style||VS|
|Baseball||Mario||Normal||9 VS 9|
|Rugby Sevens||Normal||7 VS 7|
|Luigi||Normal||? VS ?|
1 VS 1
2 VS 2
|Foot Racing||Sonic||Normal||VS 8|
|Rhythmic Ribbon||Angelina||Normal||VS 4|
|Boxing||Shrek||Normal||1 VS 1|
The character shown is nothing more than a character showing you something about the sport.
These are the characters that appear in the game. All characters are playable in every sport. It's unknown how many characters there will be.
Sonic the Hedgehog
|Puss in Boots||Speed|
Differences from the Original Version
- The original version was on the Nintendo 3DS.
- The character select was really different.
- There were 12 captains, which are characters that are playable in every sport.
- Other characters were playable in 2 sports. 3 if they're involved in an Alt.
- Locked characters were playable in only 1 sport. 2 if they're involved in an Alt.
- No characters are color coded.
- There was normally 3 Alt. Sports. It's unknown if there will be any Alt. Sports.
- The Nintendo 3DS Version has been deleted, which explains the name change.