This article consists of content created and/or currently owned by Ink, and is intended to be viewed in the Oasis skin. Please do not use any code showcased on this page without getting Ink's permission first.If you like what you see here and want to waste some more of your time reading stuff, you could also look into something else Ink has made!
|Fenriswolf, bringer of Ragnarok.|
Fenriswolf is an enormous ice wolf and a former member of The Threat's Top 10. It is not only exceedingly powerful, but it possesses a natural ability to wield Power Harmonic, making it a threat to the gods of the New Fantendoverse. It is currently stuck as a Chaotic Arm worn and guarded by the Aesir Tyr Hymirson.
Fenriswolf is an enormous, monstrous-looking wolf with cold blue skin and no fur. Portions of its body are coated with frost or completely frozen, and it glows a faint blue. "Veins" of Cyrium can be seen crisscrossing its body in several places.
As a Chaotic Arm, it is a large stone cylinder of gray stone the size of a human forearm ending in three claws. Complex runes are carved into the surface of the stone, and glow with the same blue light as Fenriswolf's normal form.
Fenriswolf sounds exactly what you would expect a god-killing, blood-lusting wolf monster to sound like. It's loud, almost constantly angry, brash beyond measure, and absolutely refuses to admit that it has lost. It writes off its defeats as temporary delays in its inevitable victory, and is convinced that its time will come. It's likely a result of knowing it will play the starring role in the death of the universe's divinity. The creature's thought process is straightforward and simple; its loyalty to The Threat was founded solely on the fact that sticking with her would lead Fenriswolf to as many opponents and victories as possible, and its solution to most problems will usually involve tearing that problem to shreds with its claws.
Fenriswolf does not have any hobbies due to currently being a talking arm, and when asked about what it thinks its hobbies are, it would just list off multiple synonyms for waging war and committing manslaughter. The only thing that really comes close to an actual hobby for it is its tendency to irritate Tyr.
Fenriswolf's strength is exceedingly formidable. It can tear apart steel easily with its fangs, smash through walls with a swipe of its paw, and leap incredibly far at incredibly high speeds. As an ice demon, it possesses an innate knack for ice magic, which is also significantly more powerful than anything most others can match. Its most dangerous attribute, however, is its innate ability to use the Power Harmonic, making it especially effective at killing gods and Aesir.
Though Fenriswolf is an incredibly powerful fighter, though, it isn't an exceptionally cunning one. Yes, it will sometimes use advanced techniques and unexpected uses for its abilities to gain the upper hand, but it can also be outsmarted rather easily. In most cases, tricking or trapping it is leagues easier than escaping from or defeating it.
As a Chaotic Arm
Over one thousand years ago, Fenriswolf was transformed into the Demonic Arm Fenriswolf by the power of the Aesir's Blood. In this form, it grants its wielder a fraction of its powerful ice magic. Tyr will also occasionally allow Fenriswolf to take on a physical form outside the arm, albeit smaller and weaker than usual and bound to the arm by a chain around its neck, to fight alongside him.
Whether or not the arm's user can tap into Fenriswolf's Power Harmonic is currently unknown.
Originally, Fenriswolf was a member of The Threat's Top 10. With the ability to kill gods with the Power Harmonic and a thought process too straightforward to ever consider betraying The Threat, it was designed for the simple purpose of being able to kill The Fan or The Enemy in a one-on-one fight.
At some point in the past, Odin saw a possible future where Fenriswolf's rampaging ended in the death of every Aesir and god in the New Fantendoverse. This future was dubbed Ragnarok, and most if not all of the Aesir agreed that it had to be stopped at any cost. Tyr, the warrior who was chosen to stop Fenriswolf, transformed the beast into a Chaotic Arm using an Aesir's Blood spell. Since then, he has carried the wolf's new body - a stone arm - with him wherever he went.
Due to Fenriswolf being taken out of the fight altogether by its transformation, it was promptly removed from the rankings of the Top 10.
- Tyr Hymirson: THIS FOOL OF A MAN THINKS HE CAN KEEP THE MIGHTY FENRISWOLF CHAINED FOR THE REST OF TIME? THAT HE CAN SILENCE FENRISWOLF FOR GOOD JUST BY HITTING IT AGAINST A WALL AND SHOUTING AT IT? THAT IT'S ACTUALLY WON? HOW SAD. WHEN FENRISWOLF GETS OUT, IT'S GOING TO TEAR TYR APART COMPLETELY. STARTING WITH HIS OTHER ARM. IT WILL KEEP TYR ALIVE FOR HOWEVER LONG IT NEEDS TO - NOTHING ELSE CAN BE ALLOWED TO KILL HIM BEFORE FENRISWOLF CAN.
- Fenrir of the Flame: THIS LITTLE CREATURE'S PARENTS HAD GOOD TASTE IN NAMES. FENRISWOLF RESPECTS BOTH THEM AND HIM FOR PAYING IT TRIBUTE IN THIS WAY.
- The Threat: FENRISWOLF BELIEVED IN THE THREAT'S STRENGTH. FENRISWOLF THOUGHT THEY WOULD CRUSH THOSE DAMNABLE OUTSIDERS TOGETHER. AND YET SOMEHOW SHE LET HERSELF GET DESCENDED, AND ALLOWED HER WAR TO END WITH A STALEMATE? ABSOLUTELY DISGRACEFUL. FENRISWOLF CANNOT BELIEVE IT ONCE SIDED WITH A FOOLISH, PATHETIC GODDESS LIKE HER. WHEN RAGNAROK FINALLY ARRIVES, IT WON'T SHOW ITS FORMER MISTRESS AN OUNCE OF MERCY.
- Zero: THIS TINY LITTLE FOOL THINKS HE'S THE STRONGEST, WITH HIS MID-FIGHT EVOLUTION... WELL, HE ISN'T. IF HE'S STILL ALIVE WHEN FENRISWOLF GETS OUT OF THIS ACCURSED ARM FORM, IT WILL HUNT HIM DOWN TO THE ENDS OF THE UNIVERSE AND SETTLE THE SCORE BETWEEN THEM ONCE AND FOR ALL.
- Fenriswolf is, of course, inspired by the Norse monster Fenrir.
- Since there's already somebody else in the New Fantendoverse named Fenrir, its primary name was changed to avoid confusion.
- Fenriswolf fighting in tandem with Tyr while linked to him by a chain was partially inspired by the combat system from Astral Chain.