If you believe that a page you've created is worthy of being one of the many sysop approved articles on Fantendo, then you may add the request here. A member of the sysop team will look over your request and see if it is eligible to become approved. Try to not nominate works of others, unless you have explicit permission from them saying to do so, and please try not to excessively request articles, as such you can only nominate up to three at one time, and you must wait until that batch is evaluated before presenting more requests.
Here is a list of the previous requests.
- Super Smash Bros. Void (Fankemonbricka) - — Substantial content, well-presented layout, basically everything you look for in a sysop approved page! Lumoshi (t • c) 22:39, August 30, 2020 (UTC)
- Agate: Bloodbath - — Well-written page with plenty of content and explanation, great page! Lumoshi (t • c) 22:39, August 30, 2020 (UTC)
- The Legend of Zelda: The Shadow King - — Great page, absolutely love the image background for the tables! Lumoshi (t • c) 22:39, August 30, 2020 (UTC)
- KillGames 2 - — Great level of detail here, you definitely put in a lot of work to this page! Lumoshi (t • c) 23:52, July 30, 2020 (UTC)
- Super Smash Bros. Unbounded - — Very well put-together page! The page is aesthetically appealing with the table backgrounds and different header colors, and there is quite a lot of detail to it. Lumoshi (t • c) 23:42, July 30, 2020 (UTC)
- SteamSiege - — (requested on Discord, putting here for record-keeping) The page looks pretty great, I feel that it could be a little more varied visually but overall it looks like you did a very good job with it and all the detailed information about everything in it. Lumoshi (t • c) 08:31, July 25, 2020 (UTC)
- The Third Mario Bro. (Piper) - — This isn't a bad article and there's clearly effort here, but the strange formatting in some sections, the casual wording, and the poor grammar in some parts all serve to make this page a bit too unpolished. I'd also recommend splitting up some of the paragraphs. –StellaStardown (talk) 02:45, July 19, 2020 (UTC)
- Mario Kart Something - — Everything is explained in great detail, I like all the effort you took on that! Lumoshi (t • c) 18:32, July 15, 2020 (UTC)
- Sonic Speed 2: Second Act - — Very detailed page, visually appealing! Lumoshi (t • c) 04:14, July 15, 2020 (UTC)
- Sugar Cannon - — Like the thorough explanations and variety of colorings on the tables! Lumoshi (t • c) 04:14, July 15, 2020 (UTC)
- Dragon Ball Z Budokai Battle 2 - — Good amount of content, well-structured, looks good visually. It's got my vote! VALKYRIEPYRA
- Superstition - — Very polished and unique! I think this is a great article :> VALKYRIEPYRA
- Super Smash Bros. Something - — While its a little rough around the edges and listy in some areas, there's a lot of content here and the custom art of all the characters lends the page a unique charm that I admire. Has my approval! VALKYRIEPYRA
- Glenn's Adventure - — There's nothing wrong with this page inherently except that I feel there's not enough yet. All you really have to do is to add more substantial information to the game (i.e. stronger location descriptions, available goods and weapon upgrade pages, extra bosses, more enemies) and you'll net the award. ☀️ ♪♫♬ i want to peel the skin from your face · before the real you lays to waste ♪♫♬ ☀️
- Fantendo Smash Bros. Combat (erictom333) - — This is, for the moment, just a group of white tables that don't really meet the article criteria particularly well. I recommend trying to build upon the presentation. ☀️ ♪♫♬ i want to peel the skin from your face · before the real you lays to waste ♪♫♬ ☀️
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate x Minecraft - — Very in-depth with good presentation and premises, absolutely deserving of sysop approval. ☀️ ♪♫♬ i want to peel the skin from your face · before the real you lays to waste ♪♫♬ ☀️
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate x Darkest Dungeon - — The presentation is absolutely phenomenal and there's a sizable amount of content too, definitely deserves approval! VALKYRIEPYRA
- Fantendo Smash Bros. Combat (erictom333) - — This is shaping up to be much better than it originally was, but it's still somewhat messy in the presentation and it's very easy to tell the article has a long way to go given by how little substance there is on the page besides tables. Try to write out as much as you can until you really feel like you've nailed it. ☀️ ♪♫♬ i want to peel the skin from your face · before the real you lays to waste ♪♫♬ ☀️
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate x COLD❄BLOOD - — Well polished and thought out, very solid stuff here. Great article.
- Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Time of Blaze and Time of Darkness - — While its a very good start, the page currently feels a bit too listy for my liking. It's definitely on the road to something fantastic, though! VALKYRIEPYRA
- Fantendo Smash Bros. Combat (erictom333) - — Has definitely responded to criticism and feedback well and improved greatly as a result. Definitely earned its approval! VALKYRIEPYRA
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate x JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - — Incredible amounts of effort and polish, another shining example of Ultimate DLC content. VALKYRIEPYRA
- Nintenexus - — unfortunately a bit barebones when it comes to actual gameplay. the page tends to look professional but a lot of content i would expect for such a saturated genre on here just isn't on here.
- KillGames - — an original ip with a lot of effort and polish and very well detailed. Great job!
- Nintenexus - — Improved but still a bit listy, still lacks the gameplay aspect addressed by Exo previously. Keep up the hard work! VALKYRIEPYRA
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate X Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night - — A truly remarkable DLC pack that has an absurd amount of effort put into it. Your care and dedication shine through! VALKYRIEPYRA
- Nintenexus - — Unfortunately despite some impressive steps, the article really hasn't addressed the previous criticisms levied at it. Keep it up though! VALKYRIEPYRA
- Splatoon: Splativerse - — Impressive presentation and a very good amount of information, this is a high quality article for sure! VALKYRIEPYRA
- Kingdombound - — Simple but charming and effective presentation, alongside equally charming art, elevate this article into something that deserves sysop approval for the hard work. VALKYRIEPYRA
- Super Smash Bros. Dokkan - — The article's main problem at the moment, despite its visual polish, is its list-like nature and large amount of empty space that hasn't filled in yet. Could use some more reorganization. VALKYRIEPYRA
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate x Five Nights at Freddy's - — The page is unfortunately a bit basic, and in comparison to other SSBU DLC articles we've given approval, doesn't really represent a certain level of polish.
- Spectral Flowers of the Illusionary Winter - — While not visually impressive and the text can be hard to read, this is a really solid effort for a underrepped series on this wiki. Good work.
- Draco Duel 2 - — Visually impressive article with some unique mechanics and a pretty cool cast continuing an original ip.
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate x One Step From Eden - — Visually gorgeous with a complete move-set, this is a pretty tread ground but Ink manages to make it feel unique every time.
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate x Team Fortress 2 - — Ditto.
- Wendell - — This page looks great but it certainly isn't among our finer canon character pages, at least to me. It's excellent formatted, so be proud of your work on this one. ☀️ ♪♫♬ i want to peel the skin from your face · before the real you lays to waste ♪♫♬ ☀️
- Geno - — I feel similarly about this page, although I was more on the fence because Geno has more going for him. ☀️ ♪♫♬ i want to peel the skin from your face · before the real you lays to waste ♪♫♬ ☀️
- Puddle's Super Smash Bros. - — Outstanding visual design and the article is chock-full of content. ☀️ ♪♫♬ i want to peel the skin from your face · before the real you lays to waste ♪♫♬ ☀️
- Pikmin: Ultrahunt - — Completely finished and has all the content it needs to. I would have given the tables a visual overhaul but the fact of the matter is that the page is finished and still looks good. ☀️ ♪♫♬ i want to peel the skin from your face · before the real you lays to waste ♪♫♬ ☀️
- COLD❄BLOOD/Story Mode: Zinfestation - — I have written several essays about why this is a good story, and it's def sysop approval worthy.
- Final Heroes - — Really dense with detail, excellent CSS, and just a lot of fun character to this page overall. Pretty much everything is here for a great article, so it's just a matter of finishing it for a feature as far as I feel.
- Pyroverse: Breach - — A visually Hecking Nice page with a lot of reeeally good content already, even though it's still a work in progress. Really looking forward to seeing how Tiera's saga comes to a close
as well as the day when I finally get caught up on the story im sry for being so behinddddddd-- Ink
- Kotomo - — Same as above, except this one also has Furnolem, who I wish to give hugs. -- Ink
- Super Smash Bros. Void (Fankemonbricka) - — I suggest removing the stage gallery and turning it into a table and giving the article a little more style finesse. ☀️ ♪♫♬ i want to peel the skin from your face · before the real you lays to waste ♪♫♬ ☀️
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate x Kingdom Rush - — Remarkably good presentation across the board and loads of detail overall but never to a point where I found distracting (although Linirea's description is long it's not long for the wrong reasons). Everything is remarkably well thought out and your love for Kingdom Rush is shown well through the way you handled fighters (especially liking the chad King Denas here) and also spirits. Deserving of an SA. ☀️ ♪♫♬ i want to peel the skin from your face · before the real you lays to waste ♪♫♬ ☀️
- re:Incarnations - — Remarkable CSS and presentation so far. This is really short though and I was almost considering not giving you one in the first place because of it. I recommend building it up a lot more. ☀️ ♪♫♬ i want to peel the skin from your face · before the real you lays to waste ♪♫♬ ☀️
- Clash X - — nicely formatted, really good-looking overall. custom sprites are a really nice touch my sig is too big (talk) 13:18, June 21, 2020 (UTC)
- Agate - — its definitely a good article, but it lacks a certain amount of visual flair that most other approved articles have. namely, the tables that take up most of the page are extremely dull to look at. my sig is too big (talk) 13:18, June 21, 2020 (UTC)
- World of Animals - — god thats an immense amount of detail. its obvious a lot of hard work and love have been put into this article my sig is too big (talk) 13:18, June 21, 2020 (UTC)
- Agate - — Good charm, good detail, and good presentation. Well-fleshed out article for me! VALKYRIEPYRA
- Glenn's Adventure - Misstical Mystery - — Has good style, presentation, and attention to detail! I feel like the main page's weird nature as sort of a disambiguation page for the two halves- with less detail/presentation value- makes it hard for me to give approval to it, but Misstical Mystery absolutely deserves it! VALKYRIEPYRA
- The Legend of Zelda: Dungeon Masters- — Though possibly construable as a list page, the amount of effort gone into the art helps it stand out and it retains the fun charm of Crak's other works very very well. Super good stuff! VALKYRIEPYRA